Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8660704 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
I figured some dudes would be jumping for joy, no doubt the same dudes who were jumping when they signed Mata. Reminds me of deluded Arsenal fans jumping when they signed Ozil. Within 5 games these misplaced priorities will be back to bite them. If una like no go buy better midfielder and defender.

Abeg when una dey come Stamford Bridge?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ibime: I figured some dudes would be jumping for joy, no doubt the same dudes who were jumping when they signed Mata. Reminds me of deluded Arsenal fans jumping when they signed Ozil. Within 5 games these misplaced priorities will be back to bite them.

Leave them o.

EYe go soon clear. A player just back from 8 months injury, with suspicion of Oluwole age, Wey Madrid sef talk say too expensive

But a maga like Manure go pay 350k per week for am. I need to meet Falcaos dibia. wey dey arrange these deals once every yr

Mata, Dimaria, Rooney, RvP, Falcao. No surprises, Na the same people wey buy Failaini and claim he's better than Martinez or wey dey pay 18yr old "No testing" player for 30m and 180k salary
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ibime: I figured some dudes would be jumping for joy, no doubt the same dudes who were jumping when they signed Mata. Reminds me of deluded Arsenal fans jumping when they signed Ozil. Within 5 games these misplaced priorities will be back to bite them. If una like no go buy better midfielder and defender.

raumdeuter:
Leave them o.
EYe go soon clear. A player just back from 8 months injury, with suspicion of Oluwole age, Wey Madrid sef talk say too expensive
But a maga like Manure go pay 350k per week for am. I need to meet Falcaos dibia. wey dey arrange these deals once every yr
Mata, Dimaria, Rooney, RvP, Falcao. No surprises, Na the same people wey buy Failaini and claim he's better than Martinez or wey dey pay 18yr old "No testing" player for 30m and 180k salary

And the haters will continue hating!!!

Daris godu oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin some people can't just conceal how pained and bitter they're..

Haters hate. Potatoes potate tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Walahi, these haters have been chewing hate panadol since the 1305. Looking at them perching their tent on a man u thread. They have absconded from their own thread cos it reeks of failure. They want to make their voice heard here. Who doesn't want to be known with a more successful club in the history of english football even the germans know it. Either hate or like, they just want to say something here.

I dare them not to keep commenting here and watch ebola hit them from the next person sitting close to them. Carry man u matter for head like Edward.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
SetrakusRa: grin grin grin some people can't just conceal how pained and bitter they're..

Haters hate. Potatoes potate tongue

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Stupidity runs in your veins. The Munich crash was in 1958 before the Bundesliga even started.

Heck you even won a trophy before Bayern did yet at today we have surpassed you.

Manure as a club should take a long hard look at themselves.They have always been failures on the field

Maybe Bayern too should start giving the world war in 1945 as an excuse not to win trophies

you are an idiòt!
go & take real madrid's CL wins in the 50s from them because bundesliga didn't start that decade. what a fool - we are talking about CL history & he's talking about when bundesliga started - who cares when bundesliga started? was bayern established in 1958?

a club lost an entire team in clinging young talents & you are comparing their challenges to that of bayern who we all know started as a club in 1900. you are a fool of epic proportions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
snadguy007: Man Utd' net spend this window is at a staggering £150m Chelsea' net
spend this summer is £8m.... Who is ruining football?
u can take dt question to d bank
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Leave them o.

Na Jorge Mendes be the babalawo oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ibime: I figured some dudes would be jumping for joy, no doubt the same dudes who were jumping when they signed Mata. Reminds me of deluded Arsenal fans jumping when they signed Ozil. Within 5 games these misplaced priorities will be back to bite them. If una like no go buy better midfielder and defender.

mata has scored more league goals this season than eden hazard(chelsea's saviour) grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
I like the comments of Man utd fans so far, they will be good for future references.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam: Walahi, these haters have been chewing hate panadol since the 1305. Looking at them perching their tent on a man u thread. They have absconded from their own thread cos it reeks of failure. They want to make their voice heard here. Who doesn't want to be known with a more successful club in the history of english football even the germans know it. Either hate or like, they just want to say something here.

I dare them not to keep commenting here and watch ebola hit them from the next person sitting close to them. Carry man u matter for head like Edward.

People gather here to laugh at the extreme foolishness of Man Utd management

Man Utd is a comedy now, just the same way gather to watch and listen to jokes thats what we are doing here.

Its like seeing a lunatic display in the market

Man Utd transfers in the last 2 yrs have been nothing short of a lunatic display

Faillani who doesnt fit into any pattern for 27m, Teenage Shaw with no experience or track record for 30m, Mata a Chelsea reject for 40m, ROJOsibe who no one knew this time 2 months ago for 20m, DiMaria for 70m, And Falcao who is an injury risk, age forger for 346k per week

Lets not forget the in house soaps like Ashley hunchback 120k per week, White Pepe 300k per week even vanrapist who gets injured in the shower

Ordinary Cleverly na him no one wan take because of astronomical wages

Were dun won loja, Ko se bi lomo. (E sweet to watch mad man for market, no one ever prays for a child like him)

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
coogar:

mata has scored more league goals this season than eden hazard(chelsea's saviour) grin cheesy

How many goal(s) has he scored?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
coogar:

you are an idiòt!
go & take real madrid's CL wins in the 50s from them because bundesliga didn't start that decade. what a fool - we are talking about CL history & he's talking about when bundesliga started - who cares when bundesliga started? was bayern established in 1958?

a club lost an entire team in clinging young talents & you are comparing their challenges to that of bayern who we all know started as a club in 1900. you are a fool of epic proportions.

Man Utd won the European cup in 1968 yet this fooll says its the disaster of 1958 that made them useless in the 70's 15yrs later

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Man Utd won the European cup in 1968 yet this fooll says its the disaster of 1958 that made them useless in the 70's 15yrs later

what made you think they wouldn't have won it 5 times like madrid did in the 50s? that's the logic your porous brains couldn't process.

you are a disgrace to your college degree!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tval:

How many goal(s) has he scored?

Only 1 oo
. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dayo, is it the magnitude of your bitterness that makes you drop shitloads, meaningless textbook sized epistles?? Na wa oo.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Falcao must score hattrick every week.. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bimfo:

Only 1 oo
. undecided
Hazard has one as well, against Leicester
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dhellake: Hazard has one as well, against Leicester

I sabi na.. I just dey look at them.. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
SetrakusRa: Dayo, is it the magnitude of your bitterness that makes you drop shitloads, meaningless textbook sized epistles?? Na wa oo.. grin grin cheesy

it's not bitterness - that's the size of dayo's IQ. a pregnant slug is smarter than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hear say Assnal dey beg us for Welbeck grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bimfo:

Only 1 oo
. undecided

And they said he has more goals than Hazard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Shey no megamillions transfer again? No, we can't be done for the window just like that. PSG are looking to offload Cavani and Ibra, 170M pere.

C'mon Woodie! Make it happen. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
If RVP fitness is really suspect, then Falcao being brought in is a very smart move. Regardless, props should be given to Woodward for moving as quickly and decisively for a top talent like that at relative short notice.

But I am not going gaga with celebrations. Okay so we signed a 28 year old Falcao, in an area that is already over stocked (strikers). Force Welbeck and Hernandez out to make room for him. Put down a significant sum of cash to his loan fee, future transfer fee and massive wages, despite the fact that he is only just recovering from a very serious knee injury.

Meanwhile we were apprehensive about signing a younger, less expensive Vidal because of a knee injury, despite him actually playing in a severe area of need. This just reeks of the same stuff we did with RVP. Why in heavens can't we invest serious cash in addressing the spine of this team, not blockbuster luxury signings (Mata, Di Maria now Falcao). We keep glossing over the foundational weaknesses.

Anyway its those in Manchester that will suffer, when ticket prices are hiked 30%, when "Old Trafford" becomes the "DHL arena" e.t.c. just to cover a wrong headed spending splurge policy. By the end of this window I am sure our wage to turnover % will almost 90%.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nihilist:

Rooney popping bottles right now in Manchester....nobody will celebrate Falcao's arrival more

Wayne has a clause ensuring he is the highest paid player in his contract...

Maga don pay.... Twice
Bullshit,who tell you ?
Monaco go dey pay some of Falcao Salary
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Montelik we must Keep Welbeck o I don't want another Sturridge like situation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Bullshit,who tell you ?
Monaco go dey pay some of Falcao Salary

Google is your friend

Rooney's contract stipulates that he must match the highest earner at Manyoo.

I no go surprise if Rooney didn't accompany Woodward to convince Falcao to move to Manchester...

It's a good time to be Wayne Rooney right now...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Let these fvcking haters rant.

With Hernandez out of to Real Madrid, we're left with RVP, Rooney, Falcao, James Wilson and Welbeck (if he doesn't go to arsenal i.e).

Now, RVP is due to go for a major knee injury. Which leaves us with 3 (or 4 plus welbeck) strikers to call on.

Hate all you want, we're GOING to get that top 4 finish. Quote me when the season ends.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
montelik:
Anyway its those in Manchester that will suffer, when ticket prices are hiked 30%, when "Old Trafford" becomes the "DHL arena" e.t.c. just to cover a wrong headed spending splurge policy. By the end of this window I am sure our wage to turnover % will almost 90%.

our sponsors have taken care of such eventualities. we have released several players - nani, hernandez, kagawa, will keane, rio, vidic, evra, etc. surely, our wage/turnover ratio won't be more than the 50% benchmark.

we are healthy!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Blind in Utd already

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
coogar:

our sponsors have taken care of such eventualities. we have released several players - nani, hernandez, kagawa, will keane, rio, vidic, evra, etc. surely, our wage/turnover ratio won't be more than the 50% benchmark.

we are healthy!
Is their any truth to this highest earner clause in Rooney last contract ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.