Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val (6448 Views)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2012
To strt wid myself, I ddnt get anything, those who got more than one can share,
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by IZUKWU(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2012
So what did you give .
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by eastergifts: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2012
Hi this is Alex i want Easter day gift ideas.I know its a bit early but i want more ideas so that i can give great gifts to my family and kids.
Easter gift
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by IZUKWU(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2012
eastergifts:

Hi this is Alex i want Easter day gift ideas.I know its a bit early but i want more ideas so that i can give great gifts to my family and kids.
Easter gift
commot for road jor ! Go open your own thread.
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2012
^^lol
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by IZUKWU(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2012
Girl i gbadum ur avatar, you Look very sumptuous. What do you want for your val.
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2012
 porshe, ipad. Lwkm
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by InkedNerd(f): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2012
@OP: I got a box of pizza with extra cheese and loads of hugs and I got to snuggle in a blanket which was all fine because anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE pizza with extra cheese. I got something else too but that's nothing new grin
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by IZUKWU(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2012
Happy val.

Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by DAY12(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2012
I give flowers, Chocolates, Perfs & even Cash but I got a kiss in return!
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
I got only text messages, and sent some myself! Nothing else undecided
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: I got a box of pizza with extra cheese and loads of hugs and I got to snuggle in a blanket which was all fine because anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE pizza with extra cheese. I got something else too but that's nothing new grin
Where is my own box of Pizza with extra cheese? angry
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by BashMe1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
chewing gum cos i discovered she likes it more, grin
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by opeyemiolu(f): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
Didnt get anything yet. i bought 3 set of T-shirt, a leather belt and valentine card for my boyfriend: only for him to give an excuse of working late yesterday. the gift is still in my house. i am not sure he got me anything.
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by babaowo: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
@opeyemiolu, U need serious caretaker
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Killz3(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
opeyemiolu:

Didnt get anything yet. i bought 3 set of T-shirt, a leather belt and valentine card for my boyfriend: [size=15pt]only for him to give an excuse of working late yesterday.[/size] the gift is still in my house. i am not sure he got me anything.
LMAO! grin grin grin

Congrats sweetheart. . . You've just been PLAYED! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Koolking(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
opeyemiolu:

Didnt get anything yet. i bought 3 set of T-shirt, a leather belt and valentine card for my boyfriend: only for him to give an excuse of working late yesterday. the gift is still in my house. i am not sure he got me anything.

Why not give him and forget about his own. Does Val means you MUST receive in return? His emotional appreciation of your gift should suffice. I am afraid the whole thing has been skewed in favor of the female folks.

Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by ocelot2006(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
Nothing. Spent Val day in the field.
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
Quote from: opeyemiolu on Today at 03:12:27 PM

Atleast je shd ve tried to spend some tym wid u. No mind am sha, u cn still give him since it was for him, bt am sure dt guy got something for anoda babe!
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Heroine1: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hmmmmm, my guy was not in town, but i had a nice tym with my friends,  cheesy wink smiley
, even though i slept early,

Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Killz3(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
WTF!
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Dyt(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
we said we missed ow selves
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by kristiansmart: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
The gift is still in my house. i am not sure he got me anything. Huh[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by holydante(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
sent a suprise cake to her office in the morning------------the only cake that came to her office yesterday and she became an instant celebrity (she regaled me with tales of how it feels nice and spiritual to share things with people) got some lovely chocolate bars, wine, other bits and pieces that i personally handed over to her. she waited almost 2 hours in an un-conducive place for me due to the traffick gridlock i found myself in, she came home with me and surprised me with a set of designer cologne. i missed fellowship though embarassed cheesy
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by opeyemiolu(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Congrats sweetheart. . . You've just been PLAYED! cheesy cheesy

am not expecting a gift from him. i said that because the topic said" what did u get for val". i will give him his gift anytime he comes around.
he has been on the phone since last nite, begging.
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by meziboi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
lmao,
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Amya(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

She must be new to know they don't do that!
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by Killz3(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
am not expecting a gift from him. i said that because the topic said" what did u get for val". i will give him his gift anytime he comes around.
he has been on the phone since last nite, begging.
Yeah of course he'll beg! That's what players do. And you'll forgive him of course, that's what girls who are being played do. And then it will repeat it self until you find out that you were been played all along!. . .

Give him his gift. You are playing your part. Most guys dont really value what they have!. . .
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by dljbd1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
mhn, me got nothing and gave nothing. Though its cos of distance else wld av rocked her world wink
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by jspac(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
undecided Pizza,flower,chocolate,cake,T-shirt? WTF! I was expecting STDs,Pregnancy test results,heartbreaks,crimes of passion angry Nawa for this year's val,e too dull grin
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by BodyKiss(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

Yeah of course he'll beg! That's what players do. And you'll forgive him of course, that's what girls who are being played do. And then it will repeat it self until you find out that you were been played all along!. . .

Give him his gift. You are playing your part. Most guys dont really value what they have!. . .

Wuss, How could you just judge?
Re: What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val by valencia25(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
See what my darling gave me, am still struggling to count the Legs of the Elephant oooo, lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / This Newly Wedded Couple Cant Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.