Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? (3281 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? by Skii(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2012
Hi guys,

As the topic asks, do people really steal other peoples stars? I mean like really is this true? and if so, how do they do it? How can they (the star stealers) be avoided? How do you know if your star has been taken? How can you get it back?

Anyone with any experiences?

By STARS I mean a person's potentials, success, destiny,,,as are sometimes depicted in local movies
Re: Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? by Chookym(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
May be , but dont have any experience. Any one with experience please post to enlighten us.
Re: Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? by crossman9(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2012
this is pointless this post i bet you think the moon is made of cheese and you have tooth fairys
Re: Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? by Goshen360(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
We were indoctrinated with this demonic teachings from the pulpit in the past when I was young Christian BUT am yet to find such in the bible, hence I personally do not believe in such. At the fullness of time in life, every dreams will birth.

(1) (Reply)

101 reasons to pay tithe / In Search Of A Living/gospel Church In Ibadan: Pls Recommend / God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.