Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran (7561 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / This Is A Convince Reason Why She Embraces Islam / Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by jmoore(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
you are not a christian, therefore you can't understand that. You just misinterpreted the whole stuff.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
jmoore:

you are not a christian, therefore you can't understand that. You just misinterpreted the whole stuff.

i hear you grin

check the below link,did i also interprete the prophecies of Jesus (as) on Islam?:

"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by jmoore(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
I got no time to waste, my beliefs are based on the holy bible. if any of those contradicts the holy bible, then it is false.

And before you keep digressing from the topic, my main aim of replying to this topic is to say that you can't mix Christianity with any other religion. If he says he is a muslim, let him be but trying to combine both is what made him a confused guy.

I am out of this topic. byeeeeee.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by abdulroqee(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
I got no time to waste, my beliefs are based on the holy bible. if any of those contradicts the holy bible, then it is false.
There is nothing contradictory here, he was just explaining the bible the way it should be explained.
And before you keep digressing from the topic, my main aim of replying to this topic is to say that you can't mix Christianity with any other religion. If he says he is a muslim, let him be but  trying to combine both is what made him a confused guy.
The guy never said he is mixing christianity with judaism and Islam, what he said was that he is not leaving these religions but only advancing on them by accepting islam which is the complete religion. and please, do not leave this thread because i have the conviction that if you are objective enough you will actually see sense in what Lagosshia is passing accross.
Good day
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by OmoPastor(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2012
What is the wahala about this guy becoming a muslim? its obvious he's never been born again, he's just a nominal christian born maybe into a christian home.

you cannot be born again and go get tangled with something else. the guy is trying to get the truth from the wrong place.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by Karbala: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2012
OmoPastor:

What is the wahala about this guy becoming a muslim? its obvious he's never been born again, he's just a nominal christian born maybe into a christian home.

you cannot be born again and go get tangled with something else. the guy is trying to get the truth from the wrong place.

opinion.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2012
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by Judek2(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2012
LagosShia:

every prophet in his days was the way,the truth and the life.only Muhammad (sa) sent as a mercy to mankind as stated in the holy Quran is the way,the truth and the life of all times up to the day of judgement and even afterwards.

Prove it. . When a prophet decleared HIMSELF as the way,truth, and LIFE.

that is exactly what Jesus (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said about Muhammad (sa).

from the below also,you can see that Jesus (as) could not have taught "all truth" because of time constraint during his stay on earth and persecution he faced:

John 16:12-15
12 "I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. 15 All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.

The bolds contradicts everything about koranic propaganda.

even if you do not agree out of fanaticism that Muhammad (sa) is the prophet described as the "spirit of truth" (note that in the bible's new testament a prophet is called is a spirit and also the prophet to come is referred to as the "paraclete"wink,

Explain!! . How is a prophet with flesh and blood refered to as spirit in the Bible?

my point is to show you that there is "a truth" which even Jesus (as) mentioned and accepted to be greater than him in leading people into "all truth".

Esplain!!. . A TRUTH GREATER THAN HIM?
I thought he said "Which the father will send in my name".
does the greater come in the name of the lesser?
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2012
Judek2:

Prove it. . When a prophet decleared HIMSELF as the way,truth, and LIFE.
i'll do that using the words of Jesus (as) himself to apply for other prophets sent by God!

John 7:18
"He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood."

Explain!! . How is a prophet with flesh and blood refered to as spirit in the Bible?

1 John 4:1
" Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world".

1 John 4:3
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world".

Esplain!!. . A TRUTH GREATER THAN HIM?
I thought he said "Which the father will send in my name".
does the greater come in the name of the lesser?

John 16:12
"I (Jesus) have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

John 16:13
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come".

John 14:26
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you".
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by dexmond: 8:36am On May 18, 2012
@LagosShia
Why the "paraclete,comforter,advocate,spirit of truth" to come after Jesus cannot be the christian "holy spirit"?

1.) John 14:16
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

"another" means "one like the other".which is the former? Jesus! so the next to come would be like Jesus,a prophet sent by God.

Matthew 21:11
And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

2.) John 16:7
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

going through the bible,we see the presence of the "holy spirit" on earth and experienced in the lives of people before the coming of Jesus (as),during his stay on earth and also after Jesus (as) left.

let us say you and your brother are in the same room with visitors.your brother's name is "Y".if "Y" was with you in the same room,can you tell people that you must leave the room so that "Y" can come in and if you dont leave he would not come in (for whatever reason)?

so how can Jesus (as) say if he does not go the "comforter" will not come if that comforter is already there?the "holy spirit" was already there regardless if Jesus (as) stays or leave.this means we cannot say the "comforter" is the "holy spirit".so we clear see that this person that will lead people into "all truth" is someone like Jesus (as)-a prophet- who will come newly to earth.

please compare the below two verses:

1 John 2:1:
"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

John 14:16:
New Living Translation (©2007)
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you".

Since you are using the Christian scripture to justify your position that Mohammed is that Comforter, I will like you to look at this other scripture from the bible which shows that the Comforter is not a human but a spirit entity.
John 14:16-20
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

From the bolded, the comforter is going to be in the Christians, from the second bolded, Jesus said he would not leave them comfortless, and that he will come to them. It is from this logic, that the Christians believe that God exists in the form of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Take a look at verse 20.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 6:33pm On May 18, 2012
dexmond: @LagosShia

Since you are using the Christian scripture to justify your position that Mohammed is that Comforter, I will like you to look at this other scripture from the bible which shows that the Comforter is not a human but a spirit entity.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

From the bolded, the comforter is going to be in the Christians, from the second bolded, Jesus said he would not leave them comfortless, and that he will come to them. It is from this logic, that the Christians believe that God exists in the form of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Take a look at verse 20.

from the above,it is so obvious that christians really know nothing,absoultely nothing about their bible and are utterly in confusion believing blindly and have no understanding or knowledge of what they believe in.otherwise all of you will embrace Islam!

to respond to your points is very very easy:

1.) anywhere in the bible you see the words "holy spirit" and "holy ghost" used interchangeably with the word "comforter"/"advocate" in reference to the one to come after Jesus (as),that is based on interpretation and is therefore an interpolation in the bible.the word used by Jesus (as) in the new testament manuscripts as it appears does not refer to "holy spirit" or use the word "holy spirit".the word Jesus (as) used is a unique name ("paraclete" ) which christians have lived to believe refers to the "holy spirit".that is christian interpretation and not what Jesus (as) said.

2.) in the above verses you presented,there apears the term "spirit of truth".that again in no way says the "spirit of truth" is the "holy spirit" or the one to come after Jesus (as) must be a spirit.

why do i say so? the bible will answer you and make it clear that a prophet in the bible is also called a "spirit of truth".the bible makes it clear that a true prophet of God is a "spirit of truth" and a false prophet is a "false spirit".let us see it clearly written:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world".
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by dexmond: 6:24pm On May 19, 2012
LagosShia

You did not address the bolded part of my text. Kindly address it. Thank you
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 7:26pm On May 19, 2012
dexmond: LagosShia

You did not address the bolded part of my text. Kindly address it. Thank you

that is figurative language.first it is reported that "another comforter" would be given.the other one is Jesus (as) himself.if it is the "holy spirit" as christians believe then that cannot be "another" if it is already with them,they "know him" and it "dwell in them".that is why i say it is figurative language Jesus (as) is using by also making reference to himself.as a Muslim,Muhammad (sa) lives on.in every Muslim home you will find a Quran,the living miracle of Muhammad (sa).

also,don't forget that Jesus (as) said in the same book of John,in chapter 16,that it is "expedient" that he goes away.for if he does not go away the "comforter" will not come.now how can you believe that Jesus (as) was refering to the "holy spirit" when he was saying that "they know him" and "he lives with them",when the condition is for Jesus (as) to go before the "comforter" can come?

if it is with them,and truly the "holy spirit" of God was manifested before Jesus,and during his time on earth,then why would Jesus (as) have to promise them that "another comforter" to come,and also say that if he does not go away,the "comforter" will not come?

in 1 John 2:1 Jesus (as) himself is refered to as "an advocate",the word which is also used to refer to the "paraclete" Jesus (as) promised will come after he is gone.

now compare the below two passages,and reason it out by yourself:

John 16:7
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter[b] will not come [/b]unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you".

if Jesus (as) was making reference to the so called "holy spirit" christians believe in and interprete as being referred to,then he simply should console the disciples that even though he is going,he is leaving them in the care of the "holy spirit" that was already "dwelling" with them;not telling them that they will not remain orphans because there is "another comforter" that will come to them.therefore your highlighted is figurative language whereby Jesus (as) was using his-self being among the disciples and their knowledge and acceptance of him while the world denies him to indicate or refer to the one coming who is like Jesus (as) is also a "comforter"/"advocate".you should be convinced that Jesus (as) is speaking in figurative terms when you end up reading verse 20 :

"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you".

let us examine more verses from the bible about this expected "comforter".how will Jesus (as) be in them and they in him and he would be glorified through the coming of "another comforter":

John 16:13-16
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will[b] not speak on his own[/b]; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me [/b]by taking from what is mine and making it known [b]to you.All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit of Truth will take from what is mine and make it known to you.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 9:32pm On May 29, 2012
Sean Ali Stone Doing Dua (Islamic Supplication) Recently (see picture below attached).

Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by proo212(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2012
Lagosshia, I see you use 1 John 4:1 in your posts. So now we saying spirit is now flesh? So the Holy spirit is Mo....I laugh. Amazing how you only quoted 1 John 4:1 and refuse to quote 2-3 for context. Verse 2 and 3 totally nullifies your claim.

Selective scripture reference again by our Muslim brothers. One of the same bible passages that preaches against Islam, Lagosshia uses to promote Mohammed to the Holy Spirit....Is this not the same Apostle John who said in 2 chapters previously, that anyone that denies the Father and the Son is the liar and the Antichrist?

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
� NKJV 1 John 2:22-23

You guys deny the essence of the Lord Jesus Christ, what does that make you?
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by Judek2(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2012
LagosShia:
i'll do that using the words of Jesus (as) himself to apply for other prophets sent by God!

John 7:18
"He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood."

How do this answer my question, Did you understand the ambiguity of that statement?. Jesus here declears himself as THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, through him alone can one reach God. By that, he appears to have set himself as the only true way to God in which other means is false, and also the life everlasting. He has spoken as someone with the formal authority in which no other authority can comprehend.
According to you, every prophet in his time was THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. Prove to us, how other prophets have set themselves to that position.
That being true, it would only render Jesus declearation as false, because before him, there were many numbered ways to God via other prophets, and he would just be a portion added to them, and should'nt be THE ONLY WAY, AND TRUTH AND LIFE..

" Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world".

1 John 4:3
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world".

Spirits possesses beings and influences their words and actions. The Spirit that possesses a prophet shows if the prophet is with a true Spirit or a bad spirit, thereby making him a true prophet with a good spirit, or a false prophet with a False spirit.
We know Jesus was with the spirit while on earth, we know the man on the grave who was with region of bad spirits.
How?, if Mohammad is referred to as the Spirit of truth exhibit the work of a Spirit. Was he the Spirit that possessed his body as a prophet, or was he just a random spirit assigned to roam about in form of a human?
Would you allude that since the holy Spirit takes forms, ie Dove, that he also took the form of a human being, ie Mohammad..

John 16:12
"I (Jesus) have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

John 16:13
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come".

John 14:26
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you".

The Spirit is to be sent in Jesus name. That shows that Jesus is the custodian of that Spirit. Without him, the spirit wont be sent anyway. In analysis, Jesus came in the name of God, the Holy spirit comes in the name of Jesus. How then is the Spirit greater??

Using those Biblical verses to prove your point nails you intensely. Why did you skip and ignore my assertion, the bolded contradicts everything about koranic propaganda. I expected you to twist some verses to suit your claim as you always do.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2012
first,let me make it clear that everything regarding the "comforter" and the bible verses that makes mention of him have been explained very well without any shadow of doubt remaining.unfortunately,there are people who do not go after the truth but are in the habit of endless argument to cast doubt and go far away from the truth.after everything is explained,they will take you back to repeat the same things.obviously,clarifying and revealing the truth is not in their interests because their beliefs are falsehood.that is the case of perverted christians.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 2:02am On Jun 03, 2012
proo212: Lagosshia, I see you use 1 John 4:1 in your posts. So now we saying spirit is now flesh? So the Holy spirit is Mo....I laugh. Amazing how you only quoted 1 John 4:1 and refuse to quote 2-3 for context. Verse 2 and 3 totally nullifies your claim.

i am not the one saying a prophet is a spirit.your bible is saying so.didn't you read that? a true spirit is a true prophet.it is that simple.it is figurative and clear.

Selective scripture reference again by our Muslim brothers. One of the same bible passages that preaches against Islam, Lagosshia uses to promote Mohammed to the Holy Spirit....Is this not the same Apostle John who said in 2 chapters previously, that anyone that denies the Father and the Son is the liar and the Antichrist?

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
� NKJV 1 John 2:22-23

You guys deny the essence of the Lord Jesus Christ, what does that make you?

in those verses in the new testament foretelling the coming of the "comforter",not once in the manuscripts of the new testament,is the word in greek compatible with the word "holy spirit".your translations have smuggled the word "holy spirit" in reference to the "paraclete" widely translated as "comforter".therefore as already stated "holy spirit" becomes an interpolation.

as for the liar is he who denies Jesus is the Christ,Muhammad (sa) did not deny that.this is what our Quran says:

Holy Qur'an 3:45
"Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him:his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah".
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LogicMind: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2012
"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with,” Stone said.

“It means I have accepted Mohammad (PBUH) and other prophets,"

Islamic brains are really tiny. He is just telling you that he is accepting every religion (including yours), something which is against islam.
it means he can convert to hinduism tomorrow and say the same thing.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2012
Judek2:

How do this answer my question, Did you understand the ambiguity of that statement?. Jesus here declears himself as THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, through him alone can one reach God. By that, he appears to have set himself as the only true way to God in which other means is false, and also the life everlasting. He has spoken as someone with the formal authority in which no other authority can comprehend.
According to you, every prophet in his time was THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. Prove to us, how other prophets have set themselves to that position.
That being true, it would only render Jesus declearation as false, because before him, there were many numbered ways to God via other prophets, and he would just be a portion added to them, and should'nt be THE ONLY WAY, AND TRUTH AND LIFE..

Jesus (as) declaring himself the way,truth and life does not exempt other prophets at other times from acting in the same position.there is no where in his statement that says Jesus (as) is the "only" way,truth or life.

from the statement of Jesus,anyone who speaks on the authority of God or seeks the glory of God is of truth (John 7:18 ).

Spirits possesses beings and influences their words and actions. The Spirit that possesses a prophet shows if the prophet is with a true Spirit or a bad spirit, thereby making him a true prophet with a good spirit, or a false prophet with a False spirit.
We know Jesus was with the spirit while on earth, we know the man on the grave who was with region of bad spirits.
How?, if Mohammad is referred to as the Spirit of truth exhibit the work of a Spirit. Was he the Spirit that possessed his body as a prophet, or was he just a random spirit assigned to roam about in form of a human?
Would you allude that since the holy Spirit takes forms, ie Dove, that he also took the form of a human being, ie Mohammad..

firstly,you have to understand that refering to a prophet as a "true spirit" or "the spirit of truth" is figurative.it does not mean the prophet (a man) is an invincible spirit.

secondly,when someone is described as "the spirit of truth" that can mean many things without exempting the fact that he is still a man.it means God has blessed the person with divine knowledge and wisdom.it means God is guiding every step that person makes.therefore the actions of that man are commanded by the divine and guided by the divine.it also means as described in John relating to the "comforter",that person "does not speak on his but whatsoever he shall hear that he shall speak".he is therefore truthfully inspired by God.

The Spirit is to be sent in Jesus name. That shows that Jesus is the custodian of that Spirit. Without him, the spirit wont be sent anyway. In analysis, Jesus came in the name of God, the Holy spirit comes in the name of Jesus. How then is the Spirit greater??
Jesus (sa) saying that the "comforter" shall be sent in his own name is to establish the point that the comforter will confirm Jesus (as) to be truthful and a true messenger of God.the jews denied Jesus (as) but Jesus (as) made it clear that the one that will come after him will testify of him.that again is what Jesus (as) said and not what i am saying.when you send someone in your name,it means the person is giving testimony about you.Jesus (as) in like manner confirmed Moses and Abraham (as).he testified of them and he spoke in their name.yet still,we read in the new testament that Jesus (as) said he is greater than Abraham (as).therefore there is nothing wrong if the coming "spirit of truth" is regarded as greater than the previous prophets on whose name he is talking.afterall,this is trivial because they are all messengers of God and we believe in and honor them all.that is what Islam teaches us.

the "spirit of truth" wont be sent because it was expedient that Jesus (as) leave or go away first.that again is in the verses relating to the coming of the "comforter".

Using those Biblical verses to prove your point nails you intensely. Why did you skip and ignore my assertion, the bolded contradicts everything about koranic propaganda. I expected you to twist some verses to suit your claim as you always do.
it is your mouth.you dont need to think before you open it.you are therefore free to express yourself.but you should know that,the more you do in falsehood the more silly you appear.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

Islamic brains are really tiny. He is just telling you that he is accepting every religion (including yours), something which is against islam.
it means he can convert to hinduism tomorrow and say the same thing.

he meant Islam is a reformation of both judaism and christianity.Islam espouses biblical beliefs and therefore as Muslim,his faith has being perfected by accepting Muhammad (sa).at least,the picture of him praying,says it all.
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by LagosShia: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by abuharris: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
@[b]Lagoshia;

he meant Islam is a reformation of both judaism and christianity.Islam espouses biblical beliefs and therefore as Muslim,his faith has being perfected by accepting Muhammad (sa).at least,the picture of him praying,says it all.

you skip some verses to suit ur argument
And you do this always...

You bring up John 14:16,what about John 14:17??

Read read half way and come up with some shit
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by dollarlander: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2014
LagosShia:
well,the christian can whine and moan all they like.the reality is the story is genuine and not a fabricated one.whether you agree with his change of religion or not is not a problem.but at least this story should serve christians a lesson not to lie.we saw two fabricated christian missionary stories recently about one "abdullah al-sabah" and one "paul ado bayero".both men's fathers are unknown and both families do not know of those individuals.even examining their stories would make one laugh or may be throw-up.so,in this honest and authentic story about Sean Stone,the christians should learn honesty from muslims and stop forging and making up stories about muslims becoming christians.i dont deny that one could find muslims becoming christians,but at least report the genuine ones and not the drama-filled fabricated ones that are beyond ridiculous.

If u know the number of Muslims turned Christian you will be amazed. Is that not the reason boko haram intensified fight?
Re: US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran by bestads(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2014
All you christians whining and moaning for Sean Stones conversion, you should know that the actor does not want a pastor to force him to bring offering or tithes so that the pastor can buy jets. But Sean wants peace because islam is a religion of peace as you can see in this link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777834/Mass-executions-1-500-time-girls-abducted-sex-slaves-children-used-soldiers-UN-report-confirms-ISIS-s-atrocities-Iraq.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church / Is It Bad To Sing Christian Songs In Secular Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.