Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. (4228 Views)

Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Deputy Governor Has Not Resigned - Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by patrikobi: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
The Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Chief (Sir) Don Ubani, has reiterated the State Government’s commitment to turning the economic fortunes of the people of God’s Own State to a very high point of fascination. Chief Ubani gave the assurance in a press release he issued shortly after Governor T. A. Orji had paid inspection visits to project sites in Aba; the Commercial Centre of the State, where heavy Construction Works are going on concurrently, at the instance of the State Government. The Information boss stated that the magnitude of infrastructural work currently going on at Aba was a clear manifestation of the governor’s determination to give Abia an entirely new face. As Chief Ubani put it, for Governor T. A. Orji to have chosen 14th of February, which is a lovers’ day, to visit Aba, certainly means that Aba is, indeed, very dear to the State Government. Chief Ubani, who expressed maximum optimism that the numerous projects being handled in Aba by the State Government would be completed before the rain set in heavily, also reminded the people of Enyimba City to appreciate the simple fact that the development of any society is a collective responsibility between the Government and the governed. Hence it is important that residents of Aba should co-operate with the State Government by keeping the city clean and also paying their taxes, as stipulated by law.

Chief (Sir) Don Ubani; KSC, JP

(Okwubunka of Asa} culled from http://www.abiastate.gov.ng

Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^ criminal grin grin
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by sirjec(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
T A Orji (Ochendo)
In continuation to my promise to start work on our roads before the rain set in. We have been working very hard to deliver on this promise. I was in Aba today to inspect on-going constructions. We have made extensive progress in the construction of the following:
1. Ugwu Mango/Folks Road (Formally Tarred By UZOR KALU)
2. Ikot Ekpene Road/Bata Road by railway crossing, (FEDERAL ROAD)
3. Danfodio road (Virgin road Formally Tarred By UZOR KALU)
4. School Road drainage (Yes I saw his work but still in progress)
5. Pound Road  (Virgin road Formally Tarred By UZOR KALU)
6. Jubilee Road  (Virgin road Formally Tarred By UZOR KALU)
7. Clifford  (Virgin road Formally Tarred By UZOR KALU)
8. Ohanku (How can you access the road without passing through Ngwa Road? Work Ngwa Rd 1st. Havent seen d work on the road)
9. Constitution Road (Constitution Crescent not Road. A short Road not up to 1km and never bad)
10.Osisioma Park etc. (Funny one. What is being done there?)

Most of these roads and other facilities, which were in terrible bad conditions (give Us Example), are now being restored to normal use.

We will continue on this trend until we have achieved maximum restoration of our roads and infrastructures.
I feel excited that we are doing these much to restore Abia to its past glories. I ask Abians especially Aba people to maintain the ethics and hygiene of using our facilities as common goods for the benefit of all of us.

Abia will certainly work again!

Thank you

TAO

Tell us how many virgin roads you are developing or have developed? Except for the ones you are demarcating and claiming to have dualized, and the ones you are patching claiming to have tarred.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by sirjec(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^^ criminal grin grin

Thanks my sister. He is just what u called him. Mouth does not work, hands do. Since he is making use of his mouth means he is only eating. He is doing nothing in the state except looting. No wonder EFCC captured him when he was still SSG. He is a big criminal
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by egift(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^^ criminal grin grin
You need to see the poll on their site, it got me laughing. No negative response. They don't even want to hear it.

"
How would you rate the performance of the Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ASOPADEC) SO FAR ?

EXCELLENT
GOOD
CAN BE IMPROVED
NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT
(VOTE)
"

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by sirjec(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
egift:

You need to see the poll on their site, it got me laughing. No negative response. They don't even want to hear it.

"
How would you rate the performance of the Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ASOPADEC) SO FAR ?

EXCELLENT
GOOD
CAN BE IMPROVED
NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT
(VOTE)
"

grin grin grin

Pls where is the li for the poll. I want to go there ad challenge him
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by gogodaye(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
GEJ Protege TAO is one hell of a state Administrator. Abians would forever wish folks like him don't ever traverse the state's landscape again. Guess what the guy as emperor owes local government staff unpaid salaries with threat to sack any one of them that dares to complain about the issue of their outstanding salaries. The councils are run by caretaker chairman. One wonders when these guys would imbibe democratic tenents.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by amumex: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
am short of words, when will dis people change from mouth working and face the reality of work by Action,
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by Bawss1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Every now and then non performing governors try to white wash their images with internet propaganda. This is another obvious attempt which will have no effect other than reaffirming the dubious perception that people have of T.A Orji. Despite all the propaganda no lasting progress has ever been reported. And at the rate he is going Abia will be first when the list of terrible states to live or do business in is compiled.   angry
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by shadowxteem(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
den wat happens to uratta rd, he should have wrk on d road rubbish
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by ak47mann(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
T.A orji lack vision!!!!
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by mbulela: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Abia state is in bondage.
This Orji fellow seems to be on assignment from hell.
There is no evidence of governance in that state. Absolutely none.
In addition,the corruption is at epic level.
A state where local govts have deductions from their allocations for the gov, his wife and son.
After the deductions, local govt chairmen have very little left for any project after paying salaries.
The less said about this clown called Orji the better for sane minds.
If you think you have seen sycophancy, until you go to Abia, you have seen nothing.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by Mcdondayan: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
T.A.O (Thief Armed-robber Orji), may God almighty send forth fire nd brimstone on you and the members of your families 4eva. Foolishly go and compare yourself with other south east governors, (except Ebonyi)
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by XFive: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
What a statement. I am am from Abia State and i grew up in Aba. I have not seen anything good from this Governor rather than the fact that he has decided to destroy the means livelihood of people in Abia. God will judge him for what he has done to God's own state
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by bulksms247(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
Imagine this fool T a orji. Has he stopped stealing our funds huh?. This man is a mistake to abia state
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by sleekcm(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
T.A Orji is a master-clusterfcuk! I don't want to say more.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by ikkkkk: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
The man is absolutely doing nothing in Abia state. Umuahia being the State capital is still very typical. I was there 3 weeks ago and goshh, that man have killed the state.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by OperaMini1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
This is sycophancy at its peak. I've not seen a focusless, missionless and visionless govt. like this. Those of us that live in Aba are even surprised to read this thread. I would advise that the moderators should delete this thread as it insults our senses. It'll soon be rainy season, then we can behold Aba at its best. I blame Abia people that brought that guy back to the govt. house.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by coresphinx: 2:06am On Feb 17, 2012
Let us not forget Don Ubani, you and your ignorant brother who works in BCA knew about the activities of the late dreaded osisikankwu.
T.A. Orji who is supposed to be the chief security officer of the state took no step to remove that kidnap kingpin because he subdued all opposition from the Ngwa region. Ubani, you are disgrace and a failure. Do you need to be reminded of your house that you had to use to house soldiers  grin Coward!!!
Now you can come out and talk,
Here is a whistle stop talk for you,
Ugwunagbo LGA still has children who don't even know what a bicycle is ( I know cos I have actually driven to such areas to supervise 'FEDERAL' govt projects on health,
Aba-North LGA had an allocation of about 41million,  after getting down to the LGA, We both know that some workers werent paid.
I have the data on black and white. The figures are there.
Should we talk about the cows sent to the kingpins before your wife visited Obokwe in Ukwa LGA,  A region where the late kidnap kingpin operated to guarantee her safety during a flag-off exercise,
Now wey soldier don enta, you dey form actor like say we no know,
How many projects have you even awarded?
How many road projects have been awarded twice?
Let's not pen down your junior brother abi ur son who collects contracts in your favour,
Nkechi Nwogu and Enyinnaya Abaribe - Can you really look in the mirror and say you did well,
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by odumchi: 5:34am On Feb 17, 2012
Although he is striving in security and power, he has a lot of work to do structurally. Some of the roads in the northeast of Abia are very bad.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by mensdept: 5:50am On Feb 17, 2012
I'm glad that the criminals in Umuahia have not been able to fool everyone with all this internet Yahooziee!!!

TA Orji and all the useless commissioners will be put on trial by the good people of ABia state when the time comes.

One of the worse governors in the history of Black Africa, and its mindboggling that there's not a call for the forceful removable of his entire fake az.z rigged in admin by ABians. WTF?
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by blocker: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2012
angry angry angryT.A Orji is by far the worst state chief executive to have ruled any State in Nigeria. His infamous son is also the effective Commissioner of finance. Abia is "God's own state" in the Devil's grip and believe me it is a tight one. lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by bulksms247(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2012
I just passed through osisioma junction in aba now, brodas and sistas cum see tears as peoples livelihood are been destroyed unpon say no provision was made for them elsewhere. This man called T A Orji is a heartless fool who knew nothing but evil. May God judge him. The baddest ruler I have ever known. No Good roads, If not for GEJ who intervened people would have also been on the run cause of security issues.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by ak47mann(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
Cant ABIA people impeach the man

most of his projects are laudable,you cant call that development, he might as well not workings on any project at all cool
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by mensdept: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
Where are the Aba Women? Is 1929 going to remain just in history books?

This idiot called Orji and his "regime" needs to be booted out. Dayum.
Re: Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. by sirjec(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2012
T A Orji is just a criminal. He will be judged if not by Man, certainly by God

(1) (Reply)

FG To Unveil 29 Yr Infrastructure Master Plan / The Top 20 Universities In Africa / Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.