Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! (9814 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by juv1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
embarassed embarassed cryhelp help help! can u imagine? i saw this very beautiful babe @ the cinema yesterday, i couldn’t resist her beauty, so i summoned courage and walked up to her, as i started yarning, na so the babe begin laugh o embarassed, the next thing she said was; im sorry but this is 2007 and not 70’s, so please try another tactics, goodbye… i think i am kind of old fashioned in the whole toasting thing,please i need an advice… please whats the latest lyrics/rymes or ways for toasting babes of these days?? i go compensate the person wey get the most effective lyrics cool

1 Like

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
lmao, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
una no go kill me with laugh.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by kaymi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
lol, Very funny,

Please, what did you say to her?I guess you need my grand pa to teach you all about that,
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Busta(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
exactly, why not tell us wat u told her or how u went about to toast her.

were u like " oh baby, u wanna be my baby"??
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
Busta:

exactly, why not tell us what u told her or how u went about to toast her.

were u like " oh baby, u want to be my baby"??

I'm sure he tried the 'Ifeoma stylee'

'Ifeoma, Ifeoma, Ifeoma, I wanna marry you, gimme ya love, gimme ya loooove!'

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by nana(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
Lol
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by juv1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2007
well, simple, i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby smiley, i really wanna know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel cos i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Pls baby i really wanna be ur man., the next thing, she started laughing oo. pls what did i say wrong? U people are not helping matters cos u are not giving me any latest lyrics, sad

1 Like

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ima1(f): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
lick_69:

well, simple, i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby smiley, i really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Please baby i really want to be your man., the next thing, she started laughing oo. please what did i say wrong? You people are not helping matters because u are not giving me any latest lyrics, sad

lol thats the most wacked up pick up line i have ever heard, lol wats with the oh baby and uncompleted benz, oh boy ur line dates back to the 1920's not 70's, why don't u try getting to know her like talking about stuff like the movie she saw in the cinema, ask for her name what she does and listen to pick up interesting info about her instead of making useless promises,
na u say u go buy her things she can't even pronounce, hope say u even fit buy things she fit pronounce, e.g recharge card.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by niceuzor: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2007
. . .lol
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by naira4doll(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
grin grin hahahah, bros abeg come make i brush u up! grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by niceuzor: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2007
angry Oga what's the meaning of that 
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by otokx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
This is very interesting; which one come be uncompleted Mercedes Benz? You wan buy her wetin? Na you spoil show. Take it easy and don't ever plan what you will say. Start a chat up with something in the environment which you perceive will catch her fancy and never try to throw your money up in her face.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
Guy, am in the same mood like you, right now too my own styles too,has pass me by i pray God gimmie more styles , lol grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Babybee(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2007
This topic is so funny, cant stop laffing here.
ok, guys be honest, at least he is bold enough to come on here, so give him some honest advise,
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2007
lick_69:

well, simple,  i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby smiley, i really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Please baby i really want to be your man.,  the next thing, she started laughing oo. please what did i say wrong? You people are not helping matters because u are not giving me any latest lyrics,   sad

this not even 1920's style but but 16thcentury mode.

Follow what  ima1 said, its a better way
try knowing her first not all those nonsense,
Did you think you were acting a film ? grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by nazzyon(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2007
Not a regular here.

I always imagine what I will sound like on my first day. I know one thing for sure Nerds and Geeks always gets the best girls grin grin grin. So I don't have problems yet.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by debosky(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
mdsocks:

grin grin grin grin

another Nollywood star is born! cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by bagoma(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2007
i laughed till tears rolled down my eyes. what! grin grin cheesy grin
i still cant beleive anyone still uses lines / lyrics to "toast" babe these days.
you must be living in the last century. what? oh my dayz. cant stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sammy6(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
LOL.
I think what you mean by uncompleted benz is a convertible benz.The first lesson for you is to endeavour to say things the way they are.Second lesson here is that you shouldnt keep going on and on like a blaber.You kept going on that you even forgot to ask her name.Third lesson and most important,dont boast,let her observe for herself.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2007
Keep with reality not fantasy, like you would buy her a flying Jeep

you can follow these
Don't fidget, look her straight in the face(make eye contact)
talk about how the day as been or what you just watched,
Is she still schooling,what university , Talk about the good /bad about the university and lots more
Just make it interactive, (you must make her contribute) by posing questions that would make her reply,

Please baby i really want to be your man

Don't ask straight away that you wanna be her man, just friends

Guys pls help me out, add more for the guy cool
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by saucekid(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ poster,

if you've listened to dj jimmy's album 'DA DEFINITION' ,you should be able to know the rhymes,lyrics and stylee to use  grin grin grin

or better still, register for my online babe toasting course N2500 registeration fee and i will give you the latest lines that make anything female (humans only) swoon

remember N2500 will give you lasting love, think about it grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Cyclone5(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2007
mdsocks:

this not even 1920's style but but 16thcentury mode.

Follow what  ima1 said, its a better way
try knowing her first not all those nonsense,

This na advice?   You think say na arrangee marriage dem dey do? The guy said he saw her at the cinema. Wetin he for take get to know am first? Google?

My only surprise is that the girl was patient enough to wait for the guy to finish im lecture. I suppose she was dying to cut him with that put down so it was worth it.

My guy (Poster), that kind P Diddy rap was crass when it was fresh so feel free to retire it O.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
Only on NLD
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2007
Cyclone5:

This na advice?   You think say na arrangee marriage them dey do? The guy said he saw her at the cinema. Wetin he for take get to know am first? Google?

My only surprise is that the girl was patient enough to wait for the guy to finish im lecture. I suppose she was dying to cut him with that put down so it was worth it.

My guy (Poster), that kind P Diddy rap was crass when it was fresh so feel free to retire it O.

@Cyclone5

do you think naija is like the UK, why must you rap like Musicians to get babes  grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

this guy don break my ribs! haba!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
lick_69:

well, simple, i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby smiley, i really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Please baby i really want to be your man., the next thing, she started laughing oo. please what did i say wrong? You people are not helping matters because u are not giving me any latest lyrics, sad

ok, this is one funny shit, couldn't help laughing, lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by gilgee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ all
Come guys, diz guy story na yawa. Nothing but a joke.
 Nobi only uncompleted Benz, na 12 doors golf.
lol,
I trust guys in the house, dem go teach u wella
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by somze(f): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
one more reason to laugh up at nairaland. smiley
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Egavlas(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2007
hahaha. You saw her at the Cinema(probably siverbird or the palms). And you still told her you ll take her places she has only seen on tv? come on dude!

In this present times, anything seen on tv is not hard to get or visit.

Anyways try and remember next time that a girl is not some kind of delicacy that u have to qualify with delicious and tantalizing.

I think you have been listening to too much of that Fat guy that calls himself Big LO, the one that collabs with 2shots .

He spits out wacky lyrics just like the one u used here.
grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by 2old4that(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2007
This is funny!

i never knew winning over a lady requires a style . . . or perhaps lyrics. lol grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by lanresco15(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hey Man, there is a 80% probability that I am not as old as u are but i can tell that all u said there was bullshit, i mean she has every reason reason to laugh bocs u gave her the reason to laugh, well, next time man, always b careful with her mood, walk up to her, ok for instance at the galleria, ask he if she enjoyed the film, what she thinks abt the film, tell her abt what u think abt the film and then switch into the facts of knowing her, u know like what she does, is it the first time she is coming to see a movie and u know questions come up and on and on and on

see ya man and gudluck to the next person
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by juv1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2007
thanks alot people, i sure feel so much better with ur advices. I think after surviving this, i should right a book bout it sometimes in the near future. keep the advice coming, ciao wink wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Oya Memes Don Come Oh.... / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.