Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) (60820 Views)

Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by BlackKenichi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
eGuerrilla: Lady Tekber Mint Melainine Ould Ahmed: The First Lady of Mauritania

*Spits* Mauritania is vile country! Nothing but a bunch of force feeders and slavers!
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onilaiscools: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
thiendella: chiey Chantal!!! shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://www.camer.be/UserFiles/Image/Chantal_Biya240409452.jpg[/img]

the woman is a mess grin

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
I am sure there are better weave and wig options in Cammy!

Lawd!!!

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am sure there are better weave and wig options in Cammy!

Lawd!!!
I swear !!! This lady is sooo eccentric shocked shocked
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2012
onila: President of central African republic and wife
wowowow this is not the pr of RCA...this is the former pr of gabon :omar bongo
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
smiley
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: wowowow this is not the pr of RCA...this is the former pr of gabon :omar bongo
Monique Bozizé RCA 1st lady
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by sweetcheecks(f): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
thiendella: chiey Chantal!!! shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://www.camer.be/UserFiles/Image/Chantal_Biya240409452.jpg[/img]

[img]http://pourelle.grioo.com/images/rubriques/7/3551.jpg[/
img]

Oooh Mama, please do yoir thing and just give the Channel and Hermis bags Especially the white Hermis bag. My next bag!!!!
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=onila-is-cool$]

what's up with her hair? grin grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by kengis: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
My goodness ,Chantal looks like a prostitute ,ugly as hell ! scary
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2012
kengis: My goodness ,Chantal looks like a prostitute ,ugly as hell ! scary

someone I know from Cameroon she was known to be a "street girl" prior to being first lady...

so you might have a point! grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by MrsChima1(f): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

They are all damn near pale yellow and white? grin grin grin grin You know damn well them Black men like that glow in dark coochies! grin

spot on!!

and its no coincidence. the french really fcked them up mentally. undecided

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by MrsChima1(f): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

spot on!!

and its no coincidence. the french really fcked them up mentally. undecided

You know them French women looooooooooooooooves them some Black/African men! I looked at the African presidents and NONE of them are attractive so I didn't expect their wives to look any better.

The yellow chick looks bit better than the rest of them pale chicks. Her hair gotta go though! grin grin grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2012

3 Likes

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
I see they have all got their white trophies.. grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
onila:

I was arguing with Nayah and she disagreed. .francophones obsession with anything french!

lol.

i wont say EVERY francophone person likes whites/french but its undeniable the impact colonialism by the french in particular had on those countries.

every single woman on the arms of those men in those links are either white (1) or half white (3).

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

i wont say EVERY francophone person likes whites/french but its undeniable the impact colonialism by the french in particular had on those countries.

every single woman on the arms of those men in those links are either white (1) or half white (3).

lol stop blaming Crackas for color struck black Negroids LoL....whatup Gurl How you been? grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
~Royal~:

lol stop blaming Crackas for color struck black Negroids LoL....whatup Gurl How you been? grin

[size=38pt]ROYAL!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
damn where have you been? cheesy
its been mad boring without you.
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=38pt]ROYAL!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just Stoppin Through....~{{{Mwuahhzzz}}}~ i Miss Yue wink

2 Likes

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: damn where have you been? cheesy
its been mad boring without you.

Fall Schedule is Hectic..I may Find some time after Football Season to come back.

Wit School,Work,Travel,Sports and Video Gaming,Sn..have no forum time Left. sad

lol i miss Nairaland...You silly kids. tongue

Bye Mamii. Ill see you Around.
~ cool ~

2 Likes

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
~Royal~:

~Royal~:

Fall Schedule is Hectic..I may Find some time after Football Season to come back.

Wit School,Work,Travel,Sports and Video Gaming,Sn..have no forum time Left. sad

lol i miss Nairaland...You silly kids. tongue

Bye Mamii. Ill see you Around.
~ cool ~

*starstruck grin

that's what's up.
take care and I hope to talk to you soon. wink
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
~Royal~:

I really missed you smiley
glad yr back!
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
onila:

I really missed you smiley
glad yr back!

angry
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

angry

dont u like him 2 grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
onila:

dont u like him 2 grin

that is why i am mean mugging! angry angry
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by somalia5: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2012
SOMALI PRESIDENTS AND PRIMEMINISTERS ARE GANSGSTERS.

They are never near their wives during a photo shoot.

but this was the previous first lady.

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by somalia5: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2012
this was her husband.

god bless his soul.

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Vansnickers: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
There is something that Puzzles me with black people, you hear them scream racism at everything and utter sentences like "why can't we all get along" and "There is no race but the human race", yet they make prejudiced comments against other Races with Impunity and disregard. If it was a white bloke complaining about White Women marrying black men, Everyone will start screaming "Redneck"! "White supremacist"!"Klan member"! You lot are the same Hypocrites that go to Church every Sunday. Bunch of Bigots!

P.S I don't give a SH1T that i resurrected this Thread from the archives, some things just have to be said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.