Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today (5786 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by mukina2: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2012
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 25, who attempted to detonate an underwear bomb aboard a Detroit-bound American aircraft on Christmas Day in 2009, will be sentenced on Thursday.

His sentencing, which was earlier slated for last month, is coming up almost 26 months after he was arrested.

If convicted of all counts, Abdulmutallab faces a possible life sentence; and would be moved from the federal prison in Milan to federal super-maximum prison in Florence, Colorado, where other convicted terrorists are kept.

Abdulmutallab had, last October, pleaded guilty to the charges, which included the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and attempted murder of 289 people.

In an application, his lawyer, Anthony Chambers, argued that a mandatory life sentence for the Nigerian would be unfair for a crime that didn't hurt any passenger on that flight.

Abdulmutallab admitted working for al-Qaeda on that botched mission, and praised two of its main figures, Osama bin Laden and Anwar al-Awlaki, both of whom were killed by US Navy Seals and a drone attack respectively.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/abdulmutallab-knows-fate-today#.TzypNjYFzYk.twitter
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2012
what do you expect? life sentence now after being used by the c.i.a and dumped
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by chelseabmw(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2012
DEATH
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by phreakabit(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2012
Hang the bast@rd!!!! Or maybe lethal injection?  undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Suntemi(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2012
chelseabmw:

DEATH

U too harsh oo, Chelsea fans no suppose too harsh ooo. Cos na we get sky n fit pull am down if we vex.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by babaowo: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2012
@diluminati , ur very correct.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by jspac(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

Hmmm Mr Conspiracy theorist,used how?
Life imprisonment with no possibility of parole.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by jspac(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by phreakabit(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2012
js_pac:

Bros you no know? They used him to blow his own balls off, Just they could send him to jail. . . . . Some people are so dumb. Guy, don't listen to all these conspiracy theorist wannabes. Most of them don't know jack!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by BashMe1(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Hang the bast@rd!!!! Or maybe lethal injection?  undecided

Seconded. waitin' on a third person concurrence to this too.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by PurestBoy(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2012
babaowo:

@diluminati , ur very correct.
diluminati:

They used Bin Laden too, Idiotss, loking for xcuse to telll us islam is a religion of piss, ode
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Raxxye(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2012
He should be sentenced to death, afterall, that was his original mission. The only difference is that this time he‘ll by dying all by himself instead of with hundreds of others. I‘m sure his 98 virgins are already losing patience waiting for his arrival.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2012
amputate his two legs , deprive him of wheel chair also Jailed him life so that 78 harden white criminals dis-virgin him angry
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

says who?abeg make we hear word,the basterd should be killed,at least the world would be better off without him and it would be minus 1 to the terrorist world.
phreakabit:

Hang the bast@rd!!!! Or maybe lethal injection? undecided
straight up without wasting time
Raxxye:

He should be sentenced to death, afterall, that was his original mission. The only difference is that this time he‘ll by dying all by himself instead of with hundreds of others. I‘m sure his 98 virgins are already losing patience waiting for his arrival.
yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Raxxye(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Arcani: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
Seriously, dat guy is stil alive?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by executinal(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
Life inprisonment will be fine for him.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Wexelion(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by victorazy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Let what he's fighting for come and safe him, idiiot.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by SkyRider1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
This Trial has taken just 1 year. Mustafa's Trial is taking forever!!!

What a lesson for us all
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Mcdondayan: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
They shld ve just taken him 2 one corner of d airport nd detonated d bomb instead of waisting dre tym
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by antartica(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
People like sanusi end up bringing up children like mutalab with their extreme and delusional view of things. Born into suppose opulence but yet very st,upid.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by bigsean(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
They should hang the stupid guy by the balls or
they should allow him light he's pants on fire to death, since he was so willing to do it like two years ago, so what are we talking about.
just give him a secluded place with no harm to any other human, and let him set he;s balls on fire, or they;ll do it for him if liver fail am again like in the plane.
he is a shame to nigerians.
I would have said "nigerians may be a lot of things but we are not terrorist", but boko haram have proved me dead wrong and after watching that video of the nigerian cop blown to death by a boko haram bomb live on camera, i fear my head! shocked
its funny how fast the country is degenerating, but some people are too blind to see beyond their nose.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by bigsean(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mcdondayan:

They shld ve just taken him 2 one corner of d airport nd detonated d bomb instead of waisting dre tym
u echo my exact tots bro.
the only difference is that they should interrogate the life of the guy and suck out every info they can get, then when they are through with getting everything they want, they'll be like "so mutallab, since u were so hell bent on setting ur pants on fire for the reward of 72 virgins, we'll grant u that awesome experience once again. take this as a compliment for your cooperation with the US"
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by kunletech: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
Life impri - son - ment with hard labour
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by ilogbe(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mcdondayan:

#Word !!!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Raxxye(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sky Rider:

This Trial has taken just 1 year. Mustafa's Trial is taking forever!!!

What a lesson for us all

He's already awaiting the hangman's noose. Is he, by chance, ur uncle?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by ayodele123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
He will be get from 20 years to life imprisonment for the attempt to blow up a plane.
If it were in Nigeria, he would have been freed even before arraignment in court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) / Photos: MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria Honoured In USA / Cross River North: Jarigbe, Odey Know Fate In Appeal Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.