Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now (1340 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by phassy(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2012
i
Re: Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by highland(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
Go see doctor.
Re: Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by agiboma(f): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
tell her to take a pregnancy test it cost 100 naira
Re: Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by ERCROSS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
phassy:
its 3wks she ve sex now,nd she cant see her period ,pls what will she do ,nd shes not bready to carry pregnancy

So.. Has ur friend seen her period yet... ?
undecided
Re: Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by Domwiz4all(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

So.. Has ur friend seen her period yet... ?
undecided

I have a feelin d product(baby) is going to 2years now
Re: Afrind Of Mine Is Yet To Ve Her Period Since 6days Now by ERCROSS(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Domwiz4all:

I have a feelin d product(baby) is going to 2years now

Who knows...
Maybe na d pikin steal her period at that time...

As a matter of fact , I have a feeling that she's that friend In question...
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed. / Herbal Cure For Asthma / How To Grow Tall At Any Age. Add Inches To Your Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.