Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah (8247 Views)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing / Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See] / Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by soma042(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2012
Dirty Things Happening In Nigerian Night Clubs - Video
7 hours 25 minutes ago // Headlines
   0 Comments Article Rating:0 | Read: 1
SHARE TweetRead more: Nigerian Night Clubs, Lagos Night club

Sometimes you wonder how fast modernization is coming to Nigeria, the night clubs are now off the hook, see some amazing things that happens inside a Lagos Night club.

www.nigeriadaily.com

Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2012
Bloody Hell!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by soma042(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2012
lagos is fast developing state in african.
to me, is coollllllllllllll

no apology
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by pendo89(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2012
soma042:

lagos is fast developing state in african.
to me, is coollllllllllllll
undecided

So lets put it this way. You call it sodom and Gomorah and after posting that pic you came to the conclusion that it's a fast developing African state.
because of its ' sodom' activities??
In other words active sodom and gomorah activities (whtver u meant) make one a developed state?
Oh god.

Go to frontpage and read the AIDS statistics then come back and tell us how AIDS puts a strain on a country's economy thereby hampering its development.

Just asking,was it ur first time in a lagos club? cz u seem shocked and excited.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by born2boink(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2012
Sodom and Gomorrah city is the best city to live, I wish Lagos can be more of that, I LOVE THE CITY
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by MrsChima1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
This is nothing new.  Deviant Sex Disorders has been around for centuries.  Why do you think Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed according to the bible?  It wasn't because someone farted and didn't say excuse me.   undecided undecided undecided undecided

The world is getting old and people are becoming more sympathetic to "sins".  Whether we believe it or not, the world will be destroyed and so as many of us. 

This is nothing compared to what we WILL see.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
@OP: Despite what you and many others may believe when it comes to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, traditionally, we have been taught that the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for "homosexuality" and other "perverted sëxual behavior". That just may have had a part to play in the destruction of the two cities. But I submit to you that this is not the only or premier reason for it, if it had a part to play in it at all. Let's just deal with the text shall we? As the story goes in Genesis 19:1-11, two angels arrived at Sodom at night, and Lot was the one sitting at the gate of the city. He bowed before them and asked them to stay at his house to wash their feet and spend the night [which was common custom in those days when dealing with strangers. It was a show of good hospitality]. When they refused, he insisted that they go to his house and he prepared a meal for them. Before they all tore it down for the night, all the "men" from every part of the city came and bum rushed the house, asking about the two. The crowd insisted that they be brought out so that they could "know" or Be Intimate with them. Lot goes out and pleads with these "men" not to do this wicked thing, and asks them to take his daughters and have their way with them. The "men" of the city pressed their way and accused Lot of trying to be "all that" when he was just a stranger in their city himself. They threatened to do worse to him than they would do to the angels if they weren't brought out to them. It got so bad, the "men" tried to break down the door. But luckily, the angels had Lot's back and pulled him back inside the house and struck all SODOM AND GOMORRAH the "men" outside with blindness so they couldn't find the door [paraphrasing mine].

Now this is the deal. Iif you are gonna study scripture, you need to study it in its proper context and with the right spirit. You can't be trying to prove a point or be "theologically correct" in a debate. You have to be searching the heart and mind of "God" for the truth so you can properly use it to help yourself, and to help others. The Bible says, "All scripture is God breathed, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correction, and training in righteousness", II Timothy 3.16. Nowhere is "abuse" and "used for debate and political gain" mentioned. The Word, even when used in rebuke or discipline, is meant to edify or build people up and not tear them down. With that being said, it is important to realize that the Old Testament was originally written in Aramaic or Hebrew. And the New Testament was written in Greek. And to properly ascertain the true meaning and spirit of the text you must go back to the original language. Let me break it down to you.

The angels came into the city and Lot was sitting at the gate [that's what the scripture says]. And when they approached him, he bowed before them and invited them into his home thus offering them proper hospitality [which was common in that time period]. After they all ate dinner and were about to go to bed, the "men" from every corner of the city surrounded Lot's house insisting that he bring the two angels out.

Now, the Hebrew word for "men" in this particular text is "enowsh", defined "mortals [as in Adam; humanity; people; congregation; male and female" not just "males" as with the Hebrew word "iysh," as some would like you to believe. The people wanted to "know" the men [or angels]. Now, this is the tricky part. The Hebrew word for "know" is "yada", meaning to properly ascertain by seeing; observing or reflecting; or to know by experiencing. And in this text, there is no differentiation. The Bible, in this particular text, does not say either/or. So one cannot logically, or correctly say that the male population of Sodom wanted to "Be Intimate" with the angels as traditionally thought. We might also add that in the Bible, the Hebrew word "yada", meaning "to know" is used 943 times. Of those times, only 10 have a sëxual connotation. Therefore, the likelihood of it having a intimate meaning in this text is very slim. This is where the debate comes in. One school of thought uses the fact that Lot offered his daughters to the crowd and pleads with them to have their way, but not to do "this wicked thing" to the men as proof that their intent was to have sëx. Another school says that the daughters or women were "property" [like women were in that time], and he was offering them as slaves to the crowd. When in all actuality, Lot could have become wealthy by receiving "dowries [or money]" for his daughters when their hand was asked in marriage. One school of thought says the "men [meaning males]" of the city were sex perverts and sought after the men with lustful intent. Another says that the men were trying to figure out if these "men" were spies who knew Lot, and wanted to make sure they weren't in the city to try to take over. There are other issues that can be introduced and addressed here. Like the fact that when the men of the city were victorious in war or in a conquest, they would often beat and violation the men they defeated as to exercise ultimate dominion over them. Thus making them no more important or valuable to society than women or "property". This was a humiliating and emasculating experience for any man to endure.

Let me also throw in that in that time, common practice was to question visitors about their journey and their intent as to determine if they were spies and if they were trying to take the city by force. The "men" of the city were keepers of the cities in which they lived and were responsible for it's protection. And the arguments go on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Nobody really cares that the Bible explicitly says why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. "Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.", Ezekiel 16.49-50. And if you really STUDY the Word, you will remember that God was already gonna destroy the cities BEFORE the angels even got there. The truth about Sodom and Gomorrah is, GOD JUDGES SIN [anything causing spiritual separation from God]!!! Mind you, in no way am I trying to get you to see MY personal point of view, nor am I trying to decide FOR you what the message of this story is as it relates to your life. I am just presenting information in hopes that you will understand the true Biblical account. We've already discussed the often argued and debated points of the story. And we've discovered that what we have all heard and been taught isn't necessarily the "whole truth" of the matter. In fact, in some cases, I believe we have been taught the WRONG thing altogether. Here are some other points of consideration in helping you determine what's really going on here. First let's consider the actual names of the cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. The name "Sodom" comes from the Hebrew word "Cedom [pronounced: sed-ome'] which means to scorch, or burnt. And the name "Gomorrah" is " 'Amorah [pronounced: am-o-raw' "] meaning a ruined heap, as in gathering things into a heap for burning. Now, since this is what happened to the cities, could these names have been given to them AFTER the fact? Some theologians argue that these two cities were called Sodom and Gomorrah after their destruction and were not the original names thereof. If this is so, what were there actual names? Further along these lines, let's consider the word "sodomite" which is often used by some to describe same gender loving people. Yes, the word is in the Bible as we know it today. And it has been very loosely translated as "gay" in some versions of the Scripture. The word is used twice in the Old Testament of King James version of the Bible, and several times in the New Testament. But if you look in the Hebrew and Greek texts…. the word "sodomite" isn't found at all. Let me elaborate, in Deuteronomy 23.17, the text reads: "There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." And, II Kings 23.7 reads: "And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the Lord, where the women wove hangings for the grove". Now if you look up "LovePeddler" in Hebrew, the word is "k'deshah", meaning pröstitute [temple pröstitute in this case]. And the word "sodomite(s)" is "kadesh", the male version of the word "k'deshah". This says there were both male and female temple LovePeddlers who sold their bodies in worship of the fertility goddess Asherah. God was saying in these texts that His people should not engage in this kind of activity, thus breaking the law forbidding idol worship. So in these scriptures, idol worship is the thing being forbidden. In English, we get our word "sodomy" from the word "sodomite" in the Bible. And the definition of the word varies. In this country there are laws forbidding sodomy, and the definitions differ from state to state. Some get so extreme as to say that anything other than womanly heterosexual sex is sodomy. So I suppose by this definition, all other kinds of sex between consenting adults is not only illegal, but is also forbidden by Scripture and participants thereof are going to hell! Also, If you read from Genesis 14, you will discover that during the time of this story, the cities [to include neighboring cities] were engaged in a war. This had to have created a social climate where everyone was on alert. Anyone foreign to the city or to the region was held suspect and could be considered a spy. There was intense need amongst the townspeople to feel safe and secure. Thus the need for the gates surrounding the cities and the posted watchmen [remember Lot was the gatekeeper in this story]. Think about it, you live in a city who was just engaged in war. The night a NON-NATIVE of the city is trusted to watch the gate [thus controlling traffic in and out], he lets two people that NOBODY knows into the city and even more so BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR THE NIGHT IN HIS HOUSE! Certainly this raised some eyebrows and caused some suspicion. Lastly, in Genesis 18.20-19.29, NOWHERE is the word "abomination" found. The story specifies that "the sin of Sodom was grievous to God" and that's it. When cross-referencing this scripture, the prophet Ezekiel mentions an unnamed abomination. Careful study will reveal that the word "abomination" was not defined until the law was given in Leviticus, and a great number of things were considered to be abomination. Therefore, when looking at this story, one cannot look to the Levitical definition of the word in reference to Sodom and Gomorrah because all the cities of the region were destroyed BEFORE the law was even given. In most cases, outside of he law, the word "abomination" is used when describing acts associated with idol worship, and thus were considered by the Hebrew people as unclean. Proverbs 6.16-19 gives a list of the things that God deems abominable…"a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, feet that are swift to do mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that sows discord among the bretheren". Nowhere in this list is homosexuality mentioned.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by born2boink(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd, go to religious section, why post such a thing year, it has been more than a year I have been to church
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

Inked_Nerd, go to religious section, why post such a thing year, it has been more than a year I have been to church

Oya, come teach me a "lesson" for posting it grin
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by MrsChima1(f): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Hee hee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by SAFO(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Deep interpretation of the word. Good stuff there inked. I never thought about Sodom and Gomorrah that way.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
I guess Lagos is Sodom while ABuja is Gomorah,

It means that Somdom sweet pass Gomorah be dat ohhhhh grin
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by born2boink(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Goldieluks: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Despite what you and many others may believe when it comes to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, traditionally, we have been taught that the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for "homosexuality" and other "perverted sëxual behavior". That just may have had a part to play in the destruction of the two cities. But I submit to you that this is not the only or premier reason for it, if it had a part to play in it at all. Let's just deal with the text shall we? As the story goes in Genesis 19:1-11, two angels arrived at Sodom at night, and Lot was the one sitting at the gate of the city. He bowed before them and asked them to stay at his house to wash their feet and spend the night [which was common custom in those days when dealing with strangers. It was a show of good hospitality]. When they refused, he insisted that they go to his house and he prepared a meal for them. Before they all tore it down for the night, all the "men" from every part of the city came and bum rushed the house, asking about the two. The crowd insisted that they be brought out so that they could "know" or Be Intimate with them. Lot goes out and pleads with these "men" not to do this wicked thing, and asks them to take his daughters and have their way with them. The "men" of the city pressed their way and accused Lot of trying to be "all that" when he was just a stranger in their city himself. They threatened to do worse to him than they would do to the angels if they weren't brought out to them. It got so bad, the "men" tried to break down the door. But luckily, the angels had Lot's back and pulled him back inside the house and struck all SODOM AND GOMORRAH the "men" outside with blindness so they couldn't find the door [paraphrasing mine].

Now this is the deal. Iif you are gonna study scripture, you need to study it in its proper context and with the right spirit. You can't be trying to prove a point or be "theologically correct" in a debate. You have to be searching the heart and mind of "God" for the truth so you can properly use it to help yourself, and to help others. The Bible says, "All scripture is God breathed, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correction, and training in righteousness", II Timothy 3.16. Nowhere is "abuse" and "used for debate and political gain" mentioned. The Word, even when used in rebuke or discipline, is meant to edify or build people up and not tear them down. With that being said, it is important to realize that the Old Testament was originally written in Aramaic or Hebrew. And the New Testament was written in Greek. And to properly ascertain the true meaning and spirit of the text you must go back to the original language. Let me break it down to you.

The angels came into the city and Lot was sitting at the gate [that's what the scripture says]. And when they approached him, he bowed before them and invited them into his home thus offering them proper hospitality [which was common in that time period]. After they all ate dinner and were about to go to bed, the "men" from every corner of the city surrounded Lot's house insisting that he bring the two angels out.

Now, the Hebrew word for "men" in this particular text is "enowsh", defined "mortals [as in Adam; humanity; people; congregation; male and female" not just "males" as with the Hebrew word "iysh," as some would like you to believe. The people wanted to "know" the men [or angels]. Now, this is the tricky part. The Hebrew word for "know" is "yada", meaning to properly ascertain by seeing; observing or reflecting; or to know by experiencing. And in this text, there is no differentiation. The Bible, in this particular text, does not say either/or. So one cannot logically, or correctly say that the male population of Sodom wanted to "Be Intimate" with the angels as traditionally thought. We might also add that in the Bible, the Hebrew word "yada", meaning "to know" is used 943 times. Of those times, only 10 have a sëxual connotation. Therefore, the likelihood of it having a intimate meaning in this text is very slim. This is where the debate comes in. One school of thought uses the fact that Lot offered his daughters to the crowd and pleads with them to have their way, but not to do "this wicked thing" to the men as proof that their intent was to have sëx. Another school says that the daughters or women were "property" [like women were in that time], and he was offering them as slaves to the crowd. When in all actuality, Lot could have become wealthy by receiving "dowries [or money]" for his daughters when their hand was asked in marriage. One school of thought says the "men [meaning males]" of the city were sex perverts and sought after the men with lustful intent. Another says that the men were trying to figure out if these "men" were spies who knew Lot, and wanted to make sure they weren't in the city to try to take over. There are other issues that can be introduced and addressed here. Like the fact that when the men of the city were victorious in war or in a conquest, they would often beat and violation the men they defeated as to exercise ultimate dominion over them. Thus making them no more important or valuable to society than women or "property". This was a humiliating and emasculating experience for any man to endure.

Let me also throw in that in that time, common practice was to question visitors about their journey and their intent as to determine if they were spies and if they were trying to take the city by force. The "men" of the city were keepers of the cities in which they lived and were responsible for it's protection. And the arguments go on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Nobody really cares that the Bible explicitly says why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. "Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.", Ezekiel 16.49-50. And if you really STUDY the Word, you will remember that God was already gonna destroy the cities BEFORE the angels even got there. The truth about Sodom and Gomorrah is, GOD JUDGES SIN [anything causing spiritual separation from God]!!! Mind you, in no way am I trying to get you to see MY personal point of view, nor am I trying to decide FOR you what the message of this story is as it relates to your life. I am just presenting information in hopes that you will understand the true Biblical account. We've already discussed the often argued and debated points of the story. And we've discovered that what we have all heard and been taught isn't necessarily the "whole truth" of the matter. In fact, in some cases, I believe we have been taught the WRONG thing altogether. Here are some other points of consideration in helping you determine what's really going on here. First let's consider the actual names of the cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. The name "Sodom" comes from the Hebrew word "Cedom [pronounced: sed-ome'] which means to scorch, or burnt. And the name "Gomorrah" is " 'Amorah [pronounced: am-o-raw' "] meaning a ruined heap, as in gathering things into a heap for burning. Now, since this is what happened to the cities, could these names have been given to them AFTER the fact? Some theologians argue that these two cities were called Sodom and Gomorrah after their destruction and were not the original names thereof. If this is so, what were there actual names? Further along these lines, let's consider the word "sodomite" which is often used by some to describe same gender loving people. Yes, the word is in the Bible as we know it today. And it has been very loosely translated as "gay" in some versions of the Scripture. The word is used twice in the Old Testament of King James version of the Bible, and several times in the New Testament. But if you look in the Hebrew and Greek texts…. the word "sodomite" isn't found at all. Let me elaborate, in Deuteronomy 23.17, the text reads: "There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." And, II Kings 23.7 reads: "And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the Lord, where the women wove hangings for the grove". Now if you look up "LovePeddler" in Hebrew, the word is "k'deshah", meaning pröstitute [temple pröstitute in this case]. And the word "sodomite(s)" is "kadesh", the male version of the word "k'deshah". This says there were both male and female temple LovePeddlers who sold their bodies in worship of the fertility goddess Asherah. God was saying in these texts that His people should not engage in this kind of activity, thus breaking the law forbidding idol worship. So in these scriptures, idol worship is the thing being forbidden. In English, we get our word "sodomy" from the word "sodomite" in the Bible. And the definition of the word varies. In this country there are laws forbidding sodomy, and the definitions differ from state to state. Some get so extreme as to say that anything other than womanly heterosexual sex is sodomy. So I suppose by this definition, all other kinds of sex between consenting adults is not only illegal, but is also forbidden by Scripture and participants thereof are going to hell! Also, If you read from Genesis 14, you will discover that during the time of this story, the cities [to include neighboring cities] were engaged in a war. This had to have created a social climate where everyone was on alert. Anyone foreign to the city or to the region was held suspect and could be considered a spy. There was intense need amongst the townspeople to feel safe and secure. Thus the need for the gates surrounding the cities and the posted watchmen [remember Lot was the gatekeeper in this story]. Think about it, you live in a city who was just engaged in war. The night a NON-NATIVE of the city is trusted to watch the gate [thus controlling traffic in and out], he lets two people that NOBODY knows into the city and even more so BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR THE NIGHT IN HIS HOUSE! Certainly this raised some eyebrows and caused some suspicion. Lastly, in Genesis 18.20-19.29, NOWHERE is the word "abomination" found. The story specifies that "the sin of Sodom was grievous to God" and that's it. When cross-referencing this scripture, the prophet Ezekiel mentions an unnamed abomination. Careful study will reveal that the word "abomination" was not defined until the law was given in Leviticus, and a great number of things were considered to be abomination. Therefore, when looking at this story, one cannot look to the Levitical definition of the word in reference to Sodom and Gomorrah because all the cities of the region were destroyed BEFORE the law was even given. In most cases, outside of he law, the word "abomination" is used when describing acts associated with idol worship, and thus were considered by the Hebrew people as unclean. Proverbs 6.16-19 gives a list of the things that God deems abominable…"a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, feet that are swift to do mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that sows discord among the bretheren". Nowhere in this list is homosexuality mentioned.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Inky,wow i'm speechless.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Ammyng(f): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Unlimited
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
wtf? ? ? ? ?
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
SMH furiously
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Mobinga: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Well you. . . Or anyone who's lazy--either or I suppose undecided

Nah . . laziness is far from it. You know the section is full of neonates, right? That just seems too long.

Inked_Nerd:

Like that bastard woman that calls herself your mother abi? wink

Not you too. . .

Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2012
Mobinga:

Nah . . laziness is far from it. You know the section is full of neonates, right? That just seems too long.

Smh, yes I know what this section is full of [among other things].

Mobinga:

Not you too. . .

Aww c'mon what now? Are we quarreling again? cry
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2012
Like wtf Inky, where on earth did u get the strength to type all dat?
U need a serious therapy session @ Dr Dickson's practice
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2012
jay bee:

Like wtf Inky, where on earth did u get the strength to type all dat?
U need a serious therapy session @ Dr Dickson's  practice

lol sorry, I'm just releasing some stress from the end of the semester grin

Is Dr. Dickson highly recommended?
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2012
Oooooookkkkkkkkk
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2012
Ijogz K:

I guess Lagos is Sodom while ABuja is Gomorah,

It means that Somdom sweet pass Gomorah be dat ohhhhh grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by forkadict(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ OP. What the fork is sodomish or gommoraish about the pix you posted?

@ Tosinville and laila, since when has it become a crime for someone to express his opinion? You may agree or disagree. No be by force. But for you both to attack someone calling her a slut just for expressing her opinion is just gross. And it tells a lot about your maturity and level of literacy. You may turn the heat in my direction. na una sabi.

@ inked Nerd, you go put better money or correct toto down before i go fit read that your sermon. It aint laziness or what have you, its just that i aint got that much time.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Excelboi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
grin loving this thread! * laughing wickedly at dos yabs *
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oh my days. Now I'm sure this type of cussing is also part of why God destroyed sodom and gomorah.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by MrsChima1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
Some of you mofos gon back up off of Inkie! angry angry angry angry angry

Don't make me use my steel bat! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Basics007: 2:59am On Feb 18, 2012
I cant read ink's 1st sermon too long for me yet i read all the yabis that followed. I think i've a problem.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 18, 2012
Following this thread like I'm following Floyd May Weather and Tyra on twitter.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2012
What happened to my easy going inky? My sweetie pants shocked shocked shocked
Haters gon hate no be so?
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2012
jay bee:

What happened to my easy going inky? My sweetie pants  shocked shocked shocked
Haters gon hate no be so?

lol I'm still easy going. Ok fine, I don hear. You want me to stop?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / Guys Only: Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.