Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Genuine Reasons Why I Cannot Marry A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Reasons Why I Cannot Marry A Virgin! (868 Views)

Genuine Reasons Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backside / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Reasons Why I Cannot Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
Why I Won't Marry A Virgin

1. They are liars, they must have engaged in one form of intimacy or the other, viz. masturbatn, petting, necking, fingerinnn, phone shex, dirty SinParties, bestialities, Inbreeding, etc
2. They are too full of themselves, hence, will be too difficult to manage in a marriage, because she thinks she had done a veryyyyyy big task, when actually she did nothing but helping herself…so she will be expecting too much from you, and little misunderstanding leads to back referencing on the giant, the gold miner, angel Gabriel, and the likes that would have married her, and she gave you her ‘technical virginity’ not true virginity to say.
3. They are not romantic, and will definitely murder the marriage with their sharp cutlass of inexperience, dumbness, saintility, pretence, etc
4. They become bed freaks the moment they taste that sweet fruit that landed Eve into trouble…she wants to do that which she didn’t do when young…she imagines it, complains to friends, complains to herself, murmurs secretly and always wish to add a helper to the husband, and any slightest chance, does that
5. They lack respect because they feel that all that is required for a marriage is to be a technical virgin…hence, good character, manners, home keeping, humility, total submission and the rest of it, are always lacking
6. She wants you to give her all that she never had, all that she never experienced, she wants to experience it, even when you’re not in the mood…she is too clingy, nagging, etc
7. She believes, she is the queen of Sheba for keeping what originally she ought to keep…even though she never kept it 100%, but only managed to preserve the hymen to deceive an innocent mumu man 

Why I want to marry a non-virgin
1. She understands and realizes her past mistakes, and always anxious to make a change in her life
2. She has experienced the two-ways of life and know that the other way pays not
3. She is always anxious to please her husband, so he doesn’t recount her past
4. She is submissive and humble
5. She is romantic and brings in her wealth of experience into the marriage and hence, the marriage is kept so alive
6. She doesn’t expect much from her husband, and appreciates whatever he offers her
7. She counsels her children fairly, not with sentiment and with pompous feeling of I did it, you must do as I did….
8. In fact, she is lovely, she is the best…guys forget about virgins, because there’s no true virgin nowadays, all must have indulged in one form of intimacy or the other…we only have technical virgins, who are even more se.xually corrupt than the non-virgins.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical That God Must Choose One‘s Partner / Sexkillz Is A Scam / Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.