Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100657 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
kiss
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by adislake: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Plz house how is the quality control questions of Flour mill look like?
What is the format
adislake: Plz I got a text from FMN for a written/Oral interview for Quality Control Chemist, what are the likely things to expect from them?
I can't even remember applying for the post
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Dynssy:

News dey oooo. Tune to NTA, u'll catch d 9:00pm news
lolz, you ain't serious. But how far?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2013
laurret: my dear, this one don pass taking off my mind oh! Abeg any news?

hahahahahhahahhah whether U like it or nt U still hv 2 take ur mind off.......worrying wont change anything. Not until U understand dat what will b will definately b U wull just keep worrying. I will still advice U pray n trust God 4 d best 4 us all. Cheers! N do jv a lovely day ahead Laurret!!!!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
laurret: my dear, this one don pass taking off my mind oh! Abeg any news?

hahahahahhahahhah whether U like it or nt U still hv 2 take ur mind off.......worrying wont change anything. Not until U understand dat what will b will definately b U wull just keep worrying. I will still advice U pray n trust God 4 d best 4 us all. Cheers! N do jv a lovely day ahead Laurret!!!!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Dynssy:

News dey oooo. Tune to NTA, u'll catch d 9:00pm news

Ahhahahhahahhahaha funny U lol. By my tym its close 2 12pm so I suggest TVC news or Ajezeera lol.....funny house
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
I did my interview in Feb, but yet 2 receive any form of communication (I think I hv bin put on d waiting list). Is there any1 in d same situation. as me. #patientlyhopeful
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Joe Batters: I did my interview in Feb, but yet 2 receive any form of communication (I think I hv bin put on d waiting list). Is there any1 in d same situation. as me. #patientlyhopeful
my dear, were you called for another interview which took place on the 1st and 2nd of August?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
laurret: my dear, were you called for another interview which took place on the 1st and 2nd of August?

No I wasn't called. Did u do ur interview in February or August?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm just thinking out loud:

Croxx and co resume training on monday. Does dat mean we won't be joining their training session?

If dats d case, wat den is our fate?? R we going to have to wait 4 dem 2 finish their training in a year b4 we start? Or will we b trained in batches?? Y did d panel whc had in it top officials drop d date (2nd sept) if it wasn't to be??

For dos who had their chat btw 1st and 2nd of aug, where u all being chatted 4 agro-allied division?

I'm sorry if u don't like my thoughts. I'll try 2 think less audibly next tym.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MickeyMo: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ dynssy, thinking out loud also; I think all those interviewed on 1st and 2nd Aug were all for Agro-Allied division cos most of us have Agricultural Sciences and Engineering background. Some of us were already interviewed in Febuary and called back again for the Aug interview. Some for the first time in Aug. I doubt we will resume on monday considering we've not been gotten back to now. Maybe the agro-allied division trainees will be called, resume and be trained @ a later time. My thoughts. All the best to us all.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Joe Batters:

No I wasn't called. Did u do ur interview in February or August?
febuary and August
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
MickeyMo: @ dynssy, thinking out loud also; I think all those interviewed on 1st and 2nd Aug were all for Agro-Allied division cos most of us have Agricultural Sciences and Engineering background. Some of us were already interviewed in Febuary and called back again for the Aug interview. Some for the first time in Aug. I doubt we will resume on monday considering we've not been gotten back to now. Maybe the agro-allied division trainees will be called, resume and be trained @ a later time. My thoughts. All the best to us all.

I love your thoughts!!! smiley
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
If anyone among you is destined to work with FMN, surely you will be called.. I have heard series of pple complaining about doing CBT and not being called or went for an interview and waiting for a suitable response accordingly!!

In my own case.. I applied in March 2013, did a test in May , attended two series of interviews in June and got my employment letter in July. I was never bothered, and took all for granted not until the last interview when i saw something positive glittering from afar. But don't get it twisted, i was the only chosen one out of 30 applicants.

You all stay calm and remain positive.. All the best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
olantyinkus: i did a computer base test for a position of an Assistant Accountant yesterday at Flour mills, anybody in the house who also went for the same test?

7 days fasting and prayer will land you the job... if you have faith only...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
vknights: If anyone among you is destined to work with FMN, surely you will be called.. I have heard series of pple complaining about doing CBT and not being called or went for an interview and waiting for a suitable response accordingly!!

In my own case.. I applied in March 2013, did a test in May , attended two series of interviews in June and got my employment letter in July. I was never bothered, and took all for granted not until the last interview when i saw something positive glittering from afar. But don't get it twisted, i was the only chosen one out of 30 applicants.

You all stay calm and remain positive.. All the best.

Whooh!!! This is interesting. Congratulations!!!
I'm guessing this isn't a trainee position. I'm I right??
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by halleyes(f): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2013
How was d test;where dey really pe1 questions as presumed?
Ola Ola William: I received a mail for a CBT on monday 26/08/2013 @FMN for the position of Account Assistant Treasury.Pls anyone with their test format and likely questions should reply.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by OlaOlaWilliam(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=halleyes]How was d test;where dey really pe1 questions as presumed?
We were asked theory questions but not PE1 questions. Three calculation theory questions in 10mins.I can say they were ATS111 questions
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Dynssy:

Whooh!!! This is interesting. Congratulations!!!
I'm guessing this isn't a trainee position. I'm I right??

Positive.. Not a trainee position.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Why is d house so dry Abi una don resume work 4 apapa grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dynssy: Why is d house so dry Abi una don resume work 4 apapa grin
hahahahhahaha this boy will not kill me with laugh. My dear nothing yet.pls someone should help us find out. smiley
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
laurret: hahahahhahaha this boy will not kill me with laugh. My dear nothing yet.pls someone should help us find out. smiley

Some graduate trainees commenced training today... If you got a mail being on pending list or a positive mail.... You will be called but might be in a max of 9mths time..For graduate trainees only...

Experienced is always a diff ball game..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
vknights:

Some graduate trainees commenced training today... If you got a mail being on pending list or a positive mail.... You will be called but might be in a max of 9mths time..For graduate trainees only...

hmmmm since I didn't get a mail after the last interview on the 1st of Aug,that means all hope is lost. Wow *sad*bye bye to flour mills then.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
vknights:

but come to think of it,how did you get to know about getting a pending mail or a suscess mail and the rest of them? No doubt about those who started today. Are you 100percent sure about this info?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
vknights:

Bros Bros is dis speculation or calculation, either way it is nt amusing @ all.
9mths is nt 9days. we will survive. #8months2go shocked
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Joe Batters:
Bros Bros is dis speculation or calculation, either way it is nt amusing @ all.
9mths is nt 9days. we will survive. #8months2go shocked
did you get any mail as said? When did you do your interview?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
vknights:

What mail r u toking abt? People received mails after the 1st and 2nd aug chat? Whooh!!! So y has nobody on dis thread been reached? I mean, I can say that FMN has done well to kp her candidates posted with both good news and bad news as applicable, evn thoh it tarries atimes. So r u sure dat people hv bn reached?

Also, from which book did u take ur 9mths? Abeg no give me hrt attack oooo, I don already wait more than 1 year. Abi FMN don change mind??

Wateva hapns, life continues... *cheers*
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dynssy:

What mail r u toking abt? People received mails after the 1st and 2nd aug chat? Whooh!!! So y has nobody on dis thread been reached? I mean, I can say that FMN has done well to kp her candidates posted with both good news and bad news as applicable, evn thoh it tarries atimes. So r u sure dat people hv bn reached?

Also, from which book did u take ur 9mths? Abeg no give me hrt attack oooo, I don already wait more than 1 year. Abi FMN don change mind??

Wateva hapns, life continues... *cheers*
my dear, let's wiat for him to reply, cus am not convinced at all.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
laurret: my dear, let's wiat for him to reply, cus am not convinced at all.

Wait 4 what? 2 get more confused d more? My take is dat he is ryt wrt resumptn but NOT WITH RESPECT TO those of us dat were interviewed on 1st n 2nd. So stop worrying n b patient. As 4 nw no emails yet....... Cheers n 1 luv!!!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
laurret: hmmmm since I didn't get a mail after the last interview on the 1st of Aug,that means all hope is lost. Wow *sad*bye bye to flour mills then.

ahhahahahhahahhahahahha nt yet madam.......no mails yet. You can trust me on this ***lwkm...***

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.