Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100483 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=cogsej06]

ahhahahahhahahhahahahha nt yet madam.......no mails yet. You can trust me on this ***lwkm...thanks dear. Abeg
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
laurret: did you get any mail as said? When did you do your interview?
I hv received no form of communication wat so ever since d February interview. Ur earlier post stated dat u were called 4 both d February and August interviews, may i ask wat was d content of d mail inviting u 4 d 2nd interview n 4 which of d dept/divisions.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by olantyinkus: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
vknights:

7 days fasting and prayer will land you the job... if you have faith only...

@Vknight, my wacko friend, fast because of FlourMill? Never, am not Jobless boy
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
cogsej06:

ahhahahahhahahhahahahha nt yet madam.......no mails yet. You can trust me on this ***lwkm...***

Hello house,

Note that am not here to pull anyone's leg. Am only being objective with every
word I type that relates to the very subject matter here.

The trainees that assumed duty might not be your set. the max interval I had before being called back for each interview during mine was 2.5wks, though was for an exp position of which a particular person who assumed with me was called back after 3mths. I av also heard a case of aug to oct of diff calendar year which was the basis of me saying 9mths max.... For us to be sure of urs at least someone in the hse should get a mail to get us going.. Aside that I cannot categorically say this is the situation of things.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by laurret: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
vknights:

Hello house,

Note that am not here to pull anyone's leg. Am only being objective with every
word I type that relates to the very subject matter here.

The trainees that assumed duty might not be your set. the max interval I had before being called back for each interview during mine was 2.5wks, though was for an exp position of which a particular person who assumed with me was called back after 3mths. I av also heard a case of aug to oct of diff calendar year which was the basis of me saying 9mths max.... For us to be sure of urs at least someone in the hse should get a mail to get us going.. Aside that I cannot categorically say this is the situation of things.

Wish you all the best.
hhmmmmmmmmmm thanks.but you almost gave me a heart attack oh Bros.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
laurret: hhmmmmmmmmmm thanks.but you almost gave me a heart attack oh Bros.

It is well jare..

Can't wait to extend my hearty congrats to you all.

Cheers.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
vknights:

It is well jare..

Can't wait to extend my hearty congrats to you all.

Cheers.

Thanks Bro.....cait wait 2 b ur colleague too by God's grace....*smiles...s**

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by adislake: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Plz how was your second stage interview like with flour mills?
Give me the full gist broda
vknights: If anyone among you is destined to work with FMN, surely you will be called.. I have heard series of pple complaining about doing CBT and not being called or went for an interview and waiting for a suitable response accordingly!!

In my own case.. I applied in March 2013, did a test in May , attended two series of interviews in June and got my employment letter in July. I was never bothered, and took all for granted not until the last interview when i saw something positive glittering from afar. But don't get it twisted, i was the only chosen one out of 30 applicants.

You all stay calm and remain positive.. All the best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2013
The first interview was with 4 pple in a panel.

I was facing them n getting series of questions. Lasted for 45mins.. Was fully exhausted.

The last interview was with the overseer of the dept I will be, very breif, 15mins.

But all depends on ur test performance and ur first interview ability to let em knw how professional u are on the job.. Most of all.. Mercy of God, that was what I experienced.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by chidaddy1198(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
For those that have done sales test with flourmill kindly help us with likely test format for us to prepare well and be successful like you guys thank u ukonujohn29@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Grapatin: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls who can help with the mail content for the sales officer FMN PLC CBT/driving test on the 17th. I got the text but I haven't seen the mail yet. The sad part is, the mail has the address in it.

Pls someone should kindly help.
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Grapatin: Pls who can help with the mail content for the sales officer FMN PLC CBT/driving test on the 17th. I got the text but I haven't seen the mail yet. The sad part is, the mail has the address in it.

Thanks

The addy is "2 Old Dock Road Apapa" Dont knw the route you will come thru, but the bustop is "Coke"

Those for 18th is 1:45pm, but i have no concrete details for 17th... However, u can check your spam box or you probably get there early if u still dont get any message before the date.

Hope u find the info useful.

Cheers.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Grapatin: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Vknights thanks bro..it did help. The test on 17th is by 12:45pm..I got dat in d text message. But I don't know if we'r asked to come with the print out of the mail. Did u go with one for ur CBT?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls go with a print out of the mail. You might not be asked, but it will keep you on a safer side.

All the best bro.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Hi guys, who else had a chat on 1st July and got a response from flourmills?? well, dey just sent me a mail that I wasnt successful. All d best guys..... Im out of here.......
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dynssy: Hi guys, who else had a chat on 1st July and got a response from flourmills?? well, dey just sent me a mail that I wasnt successful. All d best guys..... Im out of here.......

hahahhahhaha d mail even make U forget say na August U do interview lol........... I got a regret mail too n I guess because I told dem I am doing my Msc. well for nw I am nt meant to work dere I guess. Cheer o! Dynssy and lets all hv the strong zeal n will. 1 Love.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dynssy: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
cogsej06:

hahahhahhaha d mail even make U forget say na August U do interview lol........... I got a regret mail too n I guess because I told dem I am doing my Msc. well for nw I am nt meant to work dere I guess. Cheer o! Dynssy and lets all hv the strong zeal n will. 1 Love.

I actually love it that ure laughing, its given me the grace to laugh too. Anyways, it might not even be the msc thing. I am not doing msc. I know tht most people say tht its difficult to guage ur own performance at an interview, but I do think the panel seemed 'whoohed' each time I dropped a response. But nw that Ive received the mail, its beginning to seem like it was a negative sort of 'whooh' grin. Then they were asking me what I thot abt relocating to lag (I stay in abj), If I had a home I cud stay, and if I'd be free to resume on the 2nd of september. In summary, lets just say I expected to get in. But its all well.... All things work together for good to them that believe. Better things are definitely on the way... cheers....

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dynssy:

I actually love it that ure laughing, its given me the grace to laugh too. Anyways, it might not even be the msc thing. I am not doing msc. I know tht most people say tht its difficult to guage ur own performance at an interview, but I do think the panel seemed 'whoohed' each time I dropped a response. But nw that Ive received the mail, its beginning to seem like it was a negative sort of 'whooh' grin. Then they were asking me what I thot abt relocating to lag (I stay in abj), If I had a home I cud stay, and if I'd be free to resume on the 2nd of september. In summary, lets just say I expected to get in. But its all well.... All things work together for good to them that believe. Better things are definitely on the way... cheers....

I am alwaz laufing whether good or bad....but often tyms good things happen. I want to tell U that U were dropped because U reside in abj n same 4 me because I was doin my MSc. i was with dem for like 45mins n it was a great interview. i was contemplating btw Msc n the Job afta d interview to b honest with U. Well it's for my good because good, better n d best awaits me n you if U bliv!!!!!! cheers n good af2nun.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vknights(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
cogsej06:

I am alwaz laufing whether good or bad....but often tyms good things happen. I want to tell U that U were dropped because U reside in abj n same 4 me because I was doin my MSc. i was with dem for like 45mins n it was a great interview. i was contemplating btw Msc n the Job afta d interview to b honest with U. Well it's for my good because good, better n d best awaits me n you if U bliv!!!!!! cheers n good af2nun.

I have always been tinking of how to welcome you guyz into the family, but God knows best.

His grace n mercy shall always be with you both.

1luv...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by cogsej06(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
vknights:

I have always been tinking of how to welcome you guyz into the family, but God knows best.

His grace n mercy shall always be with you both.

1luv...

thanks buddy......I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wolexy2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
vknights:

The addy is "2 Old Dock Road Apapa" Dont knw the route you will come thru, but the bustop is "Coke"

Those for 18th is 1:45pm, but i have no concrete details for 17th... However, u can check your spam box or you probably get there early if u still dont get any message before the date.

Cheers.

for those of u that attend d driving test and the cbt today how was it like?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wolexy2(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls can anyone help with suggestions on wat to read for the cbt/driving test for sale officer position. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2013
FMN has started communicating to ppl 4rm d just concluded interview in early August n I'm yet 2 receive any form of communication, pls r dere ppl who r still waiting 4 any info 4rm FMN.
Thnks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by oluGodson: 4:50am On Sep 26, 2013
vknights:

Cheers.

Hello. I applied for sales officer at flourmills sometime ago and I received an invitation for test/drive test at their office in apapa. Pls can u tell me what to expect and the type of vehicle that will be used for the driving test.
Any info will be highly appreciated.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by oluGodson: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Grapatin: Pls who can help with the mail content for the sales officer FMN PLC CBT/driving test on the 17th. I got the text but I haven't seen the mail yet. The sad part is, the mail has the address in it.

Thanks

Please what is the test like and what type of vehicle is used for the driving test.I have been scheduled for october 4 at their office and I don't know what to read.
Any info will be appreciated.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmynkem: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls I receive a text frm fmn for thr cbt/driving on 2nd next month. Pls I will like to knw wat to expect cos am not dat strong for driving. Pls ur respond will help me a lot.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmynkem: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2013
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!
. Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω far bro pls can I've d study back too,I will be very grateful.osuohaemeka@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmynkem: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2013
koolvin12: i wanna help out in distribution of d materials...just send me an email n i will send u d study pack....meanwhile,i wanna say a big thanks to Damilare...bro u too much
. Pls bros I will appreciate it if u can send me d study pack cos am also in need of it. Osuohaemeka@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by FirstPrinciple(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
pls i need d study material too... xprinciple88@gmail.com . thanks in advance
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by iyke2013(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
I will appreciate it too; efikoimsu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Makatiola(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls do forward to me a copy of the test format & enlighten us on the driving part. makatiola11@gmail.com
thank u

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by adislake: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Plz some one shud enlighten me on this scenerio. I have done two interviews with Flour mills and got an email saying I was successful but I've been placed on the waiting list pending when the advertised position becomes available. Is this not politics? Who have been in this before, plz enlighten me cos I am confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.