Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100651 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 12:15am On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks

Fanks for sending d mail.. Buh about the spatial ability,will that be coming out too? I tot it was more like abstract reasoning, and some of the abstract reasoning I have solved don't compare to d one u gave.. Buh fanks all the same.. You are a life saver.. If you have some more plss send ova..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kristofa09(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!

pls kindly send d study park to my email.: okimchris@live.com

God bles u
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 1:49am On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!

Ma chairman i totally appreciate dis study pack God wil send u ur own helpa IJN takia
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by staneve(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2012
koolvin12:
pls i also need d study pack,my email is koolvin12@yahoo.com...thanks alot
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by staneve(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2012
[quote author=koolvin12]
pls i also need d study pack,my email is s.young73@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kkkossy(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2012

i need the material too. God bless . kkkossykosy@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mauchek: 6:27am On May 26, 2012
Hi peeps. I also need the study pack. Pls kindly send to my email chekwubemaureen@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ofune: 6:29am On May 26, 2012
Please i need d pack urgently. Anybody pls help
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 7:03am On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks
taophyc_07@hotmail.com
mine is LAG 31ST 1030AM.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 7:08am On May 26, 2012
taophyc_07@hotmail.com
mine is LAG 31ST MAY 1030AM
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2012
kristofa09:

pls kindly send d study park to my email.: okimchris@live.com

God bles u

Bros, I sent a copy to your mailbox, maybe you should drop a gmail or yahoo address. You should check your Bulk folder too.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2012
panaroma:

Fanks for sending d mail.. Buh about the spatial ability,will that be coming out too? I tot it was more like abstract reasoning, and some of the abstract reasoning I have solved don't compare to d one u gave.. Buh fanks all the same.. You are a life saver.. If you have some more plss send ova..

That's what you should expect. I've done this test up to two times so I know what's coming. Just take time to study the spatial reasoning because it takes a lot of time to figure out. You'll be given 17 questions for 17 minutes.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2012
Mails delivered
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kristofa09(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Mails delivered
i got it man.thank u n God bles u.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 8:07am On May 26, 2012
@damilarelr fanks a lot... I haven't received any mail or test msg from Dragnet tho.. I hope nothing is wrong.. I did send my preferred test centre.. Hope its probably from their side.. Or would you recommend anything else I should do..fank
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aladaz: 8:33am On May 26, 2012
please boss,kindly send to ma mail aladaz322@gmail.com....God bless you
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2012
panaroma: @damilarelr fanks a lot... I haven't received any mail or test msg from Dragnet tho.. I hope nothing is wrong.. I did send my preferred test centre.. Hope its probably from their side.. Or would you recommend anything else I should do..fank

If you have selected your test venue the aptitude test date and venue will be sent to you in due course. For instance, I received my mail yesterday and I'm slated for next Thursday, a friend got his mail this morning and he's slated for Friday, so if you're going to be doing yours on Saturday you should receive a mail tomorrow. Just keep practising the test questions and race against time. The questions will be simple but the time will not be enough.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by uberchic: 9:23am On May 26, 2012
Pls am also in need of the study pack. My email is enojosef86@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Claire85(f): 9:38am On May 26, 2012
Pls i also need the study pack for preparation of the flour mills aptitude test. I just recieved an email for d test on the 2nd of June 2012. My email is victoriaugwoeje@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Reen33: 11:46am On May 26, 2012
Helo friends dis is d text ‎​​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sent me ysterday for d text pls read
Dear Candidate, You have been invited for an aptitude test for Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc  as detailed below: Venue: , ChamsCity @ Abuja Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja Date: Saturday 02-Jun-2012 Time: 11:30 AM Username: FMN12151846 Password: 5rmn2 Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator, username and password. Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along  with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. e.t.cFor further enquiries call: 08174585916
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ejimoforuche(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2012
Plz I wana find out smtin. Will d numerical, verbal n spatial abilty papers come @ once or will be given to us separately?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ejimoforuche(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2012
Ok I get it. Its computer based. The qtns will always be scattered. I took d one for uac smtime ago. If number one is numerical, number two will be verbal n so on. Doz guys can b crazy mehn.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by prominentchild(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2012
@Damilare, thank you and God bless you. God knows and sees your heart. HE shall surely prove Himself in your life. Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by theolar: 12:06pm On May 26, 2012
pls i am interested in the material as well, will someone be kin enough to send it to this email box husayn.kglobal@yahho.com thank u so much.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Titcares: 2:44pm On May 26, 2012
Im writing my test on 31st Thursday 8:00am. Can somebody pls send d study pack to me. Titcares@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Kerenbaby: 3:04pm On May 26, 2012
I'm taking mine on 31st may, kindly help wt d study pack. Pls send to kerenmails@gmail.com. God bless u as u help.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 3:29pm On May 26, 2012

kindly send to my mail pls mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by beejay1207(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2012
dre...pls i need d study pack, jst recvd dia mail and am slated for Friday! Thanx a lot bro! johnsonbalogun@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 3:44pm On May 26, 2012
Pls need ur advice. My test date is 31st may for dragnet in lagos. On dis same date i ve a test in port wit shell. Do u knw if any wud b writn on 1st or 2nd in lagos? I cud join in any od dis day.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 3:47pm On May 26, 2012
beejay1207: dre...pls i need d study pack, jst recvd dia mail and am slated for Friday! Thanx a lot bro! johnsonbalogun@gmail.com
pls which centre on friday?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 3:56pm On May 26, 2012

Tnx 4 d info,pls dis is my email addy,pessien45@yahoo.com,i wud nt mind d assistant tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.