Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? (15088 Views)

Church Girl Turns Olosoo / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Girl Turns To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2012
How true can this be, been seeing some  broadcasts via BBM of this which was claimed apparently happened in Warri,  below is the picture, please drop your comments,

Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2012
She turned to a snake after meeting with a sugar daddy,
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2012
Well, Im off to bed. My comment is undecided
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by kingebuka(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2012
Is true I watched the video on youtube our gals shud be careful ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩Ƒ̲̅ the pple they go out with
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by shehu50(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2012
It is a lie,it never happened
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2012
king ebuka:

Is true I watched the video on youtube our gals shud be careful ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩Ƒ̲̅ the pple they go out with

This guy go sabi lie sha!!

I surprise say ehn no talk say na ehn sister sef.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Tosinville(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2012
Nigerian girls just need to be careful, for 'em to go after young guys of their age range they'll chase sugar daddies instead because of money, this spell only work for those girls that loves money more their mother so don't be surprise if u turn to 1 tuber of yam next.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2012
king ebuka:

cant stop laughing about this comment ( BIG FAT LIE )
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2012
This much more like true cox my pals in warri r all talking abt it,
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2012
Original msg on BBM,

A girl just crept out of Hotel Excel this morning half snake half human crying for help. She said a Man carried her and after bleeping shit outta her did some incantation:O&she noticed dt her body was changing to dt of a Python, she when she screamed&called on d name of Jesus,d change only occurred from her waist region down to her feet. She out of Hotel Excel by Refinery Road Junction Effurun in warri right now crying 4 Help& there's a massive crowd right there. Please Note: there's traffic congestion right now at the roundabout down to the Junction.
Warning: Gurls please be careful of evil men For Does of u using ur Life 2 Purchase BB Porshe& Malaysian Hair
Please Rebroadcast so everyone on your list can get this and report to the Authorities to give a helping hand to this Girl,
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Tosinville(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
^No be dem don dey tell dat girl na d tin wey she sadi chop na im go kill am.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by pendo89(f): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfaBXrJ4IxcjeF8mHrRwpG9J4lXvlBRlSg0UPtLoN1bcwHT79_0A[/img]

That fake thing looks like a rat.

talina:

Well, Im off to bed. My comment is  undecided

I guess everybody just needs to sleep!. This is 2012 !!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by pendo89(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUV7_ASr8zg

There is ur warri girl! grin And that above is the video on youtube.Lemmie copy paste the story below.

This is the girl who was same as all other girls.But one day her mother was reading kuran and she was seeing t.v.Her mother ask her to stop t.v and continue reading.She got angry and pushed hard the kuran with her legs and go outside to her bedroom.After sometime she was slept.When she awoke tomorrow she could'nt beleive what had happened to her last night b/z she was converted into last night the creature shown in vedio.Believe it or not?

This is a wax statue made by artist named mr.vijay raman gundappa So even that kuran girl turned snake is just fake!!

Jeez! What are we gonna here next? grin
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ Guity conscience , D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y know wat they do 4 money
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by pendo89(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Say that again? who's guilty ? The story is just hilarious and I just like it when people become too superstitious and try to back it up with false proof!!

I don't care what they do, cz I don't know them.If I were such a girl I would dread catching HIV and other STDS more than turning into some alien!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Pennywise(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
This might be a ploy by Warri players to exclude alhajis from the playing field. Who truly knows?
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
WebSurfer:

Original msg on BBM,

A girl just crept out of Hotel Excel this morning half snake half human crying for help. She said a Man carried her and after bleeping poo outta her did some incantation:O&she noticed dt her body was changing to dt of a Python, she when she screamed[b]&called on d name of Jesus,d change only occurred from her waist region down to her feet[/b]. She out of Hotel Excel by Refinery Road Junction Effurun in warri right now crying 4 Help& there's a massive crowd right there. Please Note: there's traffic congestion right now at the roundabout down to the Junction.
Warning: Gurls please be careful of evil men For Does of u using ur Life 2 Purchase BB Porshe& Malaysian Hair
Please Rebroadcast so everyone on your list can get this and report to the Authorities to give a helping hand to this Girl,

grin grin Jesus eye don see oo when she dey do am did she remeber to Involve him? undecided
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Ebeeluv: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
Well someone frm Warri actually confirmed the story. so i believe its no rumour.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
yimu
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by eghost247(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
nonsense
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by omega25red(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
[size=14pt]WTF is that picture supposed to be ? im not sure what i am looking at[/size]
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
This is a lesson to all the girls
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
@all the news is not a rumour, i got to warri today and i have confirmed it to be true, there was a huge croud at the premises with police putting up tear gas, this is the action of the hotel management to cover up their name/business, i also heard from different sources that something similar to this has happened before, Girls be careful its just a lesson
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
from d video, it sounds like the girl is of ESAN of Edo state, as she was crying iye me o, meaning, my mama o, I didnt come to warri with my laptop, am using my phone, i would have uploaded the video and put up d link
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^Abeg make we hear word,so she only changed into a snake half way because she called jesus abi? Yeye story.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Excelboi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
And i wonder how this is romantic,nonsense!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
@freetoto, how am i to know that! Cant u see the question mark at the end of the topic subject?
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
^Your mother=freetoto,hediot.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Tosinville(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
RoFlMaO hahaha!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
I dont know which is more funny, the story or that people actually believe it? Hahahehehe
she was turning, turning, turning and shouted Jesus and it stopped abi, hehe!
and the man that was strong enuf to fucck poo out of her couldnt restrain her from leaving the room baa? I hear una.
And what was she doing when they were making incantations on her?? Lmao!

Nice joke. Next!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Acidosis(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2012
This story is so true. I'm close to the hostel this girl stays in abraka as I type. . .(delta st university) with 2 of her friends who went to warri on val day. 1 ran mad on her way back to her off campus hostel in abraka. Every1 in town is sayin the same story.
Its nt for you to believe. .cos ur thomas opinion wont change anything.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2012
I pity the kind of men I meet here on nairaland. .y'all would never believe until it happen to your sisters.
I have the video on my phone right now, it happened live in Hotel excel in warri, same hotel that was closed down for months after reported cases of dissapearance of guests but some of you would stil call it VIDEOSHOP. .ignoramus!!!
For practical confirmatn, you all should bring your sisters including freecocoa etc. .to Warri. Then I'll connect your sisters with the big men and alhajis who are ready to convert them to monsters, ants, goats just to make more money. And also to the big daddys who ll change their destiny to something else. .and to the men who will plant maggots in their systems and also those who clean private parts with handkerchief immediately after sex

Seeing is believing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products/services On Pedestrian Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra St / If You Have 60 Seconds To Toast A Girl. / Hilarious: Dumbest People And Posts Ever (Part2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.