Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. (3777 Views)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering / Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2012
Ungraduates and probably graduates of the great obafemi awolowo university ile-ife computer science and engineering students are needed here for assistants and mentorship. I am a freshmen of the oau admitted via direct entry and I equally know that there are like minds who are ever ready to get assisted. We've waited for months for the e-portal to be updated, yet all our efforts seems abortive. Below are the list of things I would be glad to get from you guys (graduates and undergraduates)
1. Study materials
2.Your secret of success while an undergraduate and as an undergraduate, what has been your secret so far.
3.What are the do's and don'ts of the department
4.Mentorship
5.Advice which will be strictly on mails or phone
please i just need a best friend from this great department, moreover, i am ready to call or even come wherever you maybe to get your study materials.
My email address is skyphilip@yahoo.co.uk and you can equally use same email to hook me up on facebook. Your urgent reponse will be invalueable, Thanks for your understanding as I waits for your reply.
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2012
I am deeply sorry for errors made typographically.
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by hoyewoley: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2012
bros am also a fresher of computer science and engineering by dept why computer science with maths by course
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
ok. Lets get our fingers crossed as we wait for their response, meanwhile, whats your facebook name?
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by sparko1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
@OP, I know this is not the reason for this thread but i will really appreciate if you can help me with the following, i noticed you said you got in by direct entry please, how is it done? i mean after buying and processing the form, is there an exam? or what are the requirement? what i am trying to say is, what can one do that will help in having the upper hand? (i do have 'Distinction' in computer science and all required ssce paper credited) the reason while i want some help is based on the fact that i have tried Unilag for two year now but its all being disappointment, so please any help will be appreciated and God will help you get the help you require. Thank you as i patiently await your reply.
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
@sparko1, I finished my ND with upper @ yabatech, all you need to do is buy direct entry form on time,make sure you have your transcript ready and most importantly,fill the oau direct entery form @ the schools admission office when the form is out. Those were the vital things I did. Lastly, pray as if your life depends on prayer. But incase you know anybody that can assist you, do not hesitate make some copies of your credentials for him. Remember never to give anybody your money because of admission. Oau gives by merit.wish you all the best in life.Feel free to contact me @ skyphilip@yahoo.co.uk. You can equally use same email to add me on FB.
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
@sparko1, no exams required.
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by bayorlad(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Please, will they admit NCE holder in computer science into computer engineering in OAU through DE
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
is further maths compulsory for o'level results in comp. Engn
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by toyad24: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please whats the duration of computer engineering? How many years r we gonna spend?
Re: Oau Computer Engineering Students Needed. by Harrisonn(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike!! Resumes Dec 7th; NTA News!! / How To Check Neco Gce Nov/dec Result 2013 / The Premier University (U.I.) Is 66 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.