Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69741 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by VOR(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2006
This is in terms of your relationship.

I once had a g/f (if i can call her that) who was
knacking the whole of the asian community in Sabo.
I only found out because she had a distinctive whiff
on her breath when I went to kiss her one day.

lets hear more tales of woe.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2006
there was a time when my boyfriend made this comment ''im not even [/i] [i]thinking about Debbie, how much more Rhodalyni] he only said that to make his cousins shut-up because they were seriously teasing when i said i had broken up with him all is fair in love and war cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Johnny(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2006
She came back from wherever she went and condom fell dowm from her pocket right in my presence.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yeencar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2006
I was having sex wit her in my house one evenin when her boss called and she asked him to come over.when he came she followed him. You wont believe that i didnt complete round 2. Can u beat that? To make matters worse,she claimed they have nothin together.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yeencar(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2006
This is a very nice topic,VOR. i eventually broke up wit her anyway and she goes about paintin me black to her useless cousins and uncles. That was during my service year.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dauda(m): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2006
We were in school and she left for Lagos supposedly to go home. She spent the weekend at her ex-boyfriends. I was in Lagos the same weekend and her ex- boyfriend that I've never met before was @ a party talking about how one useless girl is waiting for him in his apartment. He told us all about the various positions they tried the previous night.

He mentioned her name and school and the bell rung in my head. Needless to say, I was uncomfortable throughout the party but I was not sure it was her. I confronted her in school on Monday and she broke down and confessed. I was never faithful to her from that day but I did not break up with her because the bi*ch can cook. After graduation, I just disappeared. Serves her right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by venice(f): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2006
caught him in action with my so called bestfriend!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by VOR(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
venice:

caught him in action with my so called bestfriend!

What you mean red-handed with his pants down and her knickers round her ankles? shocked shocked shocked
Don't be shy give us the details.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2006
he's always breaking up with me,
and when he break up he can be the frist to call me,
or to come to my door beging.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tushman(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2006
SHE GAVE ME GONO!!!!!!!!!
the condom slipped off for just about 5 seconds and i jumped off,ran to the bathroom and washed up with delta antiseptic soap and slipped on another condom but the hoe still gave me gono.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by PHBABE(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
lol shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nautillus(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
tushman:

SHE GAVE ME GONO!!!!!!!!!
the condom slipped off for just about 5 seconds and i jumped off,ran to the bathroom and washed up with delta antiseptic soap and slipped on another condom but the hoe still gave me gono.

Behind man, LOL
You wont kill me, LOL grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by klassyguy(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2007
[b]There was a time i was in part 2 in the university. Me and my babe then were walking along the road towards her hostel when a sleek Honda car drove up to us and parked. the man inside got down and called her name. before i knew what happened, the b*tch screamed his name ran into his arms and started plastering the guy with kisses right in my presence. i was shocked when the guy asked her who i was and she said "he is just a friend". The guy then insulted my ego by saying "young man, how are you doing? how are your studies?" i just stood there lke a fool, and she even got into the car with him without even the least regard for me. She turned and waved while the car zoomed off. When she came the following day, she didn't even feel bad and was showing off the thibgs the guy bought for her. That got me annoyed and i started raking for the chick. She too raked back. She said why should i be angry when her uncle came around to see her? An uncle who was just about 5 years older than me? Puleeeaazzeee, don't give me that crap. I was sure it was one of her sugar daddies, or someone else she was dating behind my back.[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ade2kay(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2007
Thanks guyz, i really love this thread and the way nairalanders have been replying professionally to the thread.
I have had no such experience though, but reading all these has been worth the while.

Wish all threads on this forum could be replyed this way.

Peace.
smiley
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by obalola77: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2007
During my ND days my girlfriend confessed to me that during the long hols she slept with her former boyfriend,i was mad and i cried that why must she sleep with somebody else,she replied that he was not just somebody but someone that they ve been doing it before me,that she lost concentration,and she begged me that it wont happen again.we are dong fine now but i still think about it.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pain(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2007
Please More! cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ademiller(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2007
Well as for me my ex boyfrind whom i just started datin this year june forgot my birthday, his birthday, and he has stopped calling, infact he is a dummy to the core. i am single and searching oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2007
I played the villain in all of my past relationships and i regret that, but i think being told by my ex that i was selfish in bed right after a bout of
lovemaking really got to me sha sad sad
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by CrazyMan(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2007
She demanded money after *** one day; and according to her, she was broke and I could hardly differentiate her from a prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ibrahiem(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2007
she once told me dat there was problem.I exhausted my whole credit without her telling me wat the prolem was.I couldn't sleep.so i called her line around 4am,i could not believe who answered the call.it was her x.even wen i saw,she told me dat he slept in her place.
I just forge ahead with ma broke hrt but i eventually found a down to earth girl who was better in all aspect.when my x found out,she came on bended kneels,crying,infact she was kickin and sreamin just to come back.i accepted her not bacause i'm a mugu but bcus i also gave her a taste of her own medicine. grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yimiton(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2007
On my own part, I've been too smart to let any guy do that to me tongue! Some how, I always go away free! I love with my heart and head.
I don't give out so much that I'll shed tears when that door closes behind him! grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by TerrySoft(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2007
I met this angel in my first year in RSUST and was madly in love with her and even when she claims she's in love with me, she never stops cheating. I could remember when i asked her if she was to marry now, who would she marry, she looked me in the eye and said, My Ex-Boyfriend.

This wasn't just humiliating but inhuman.

Three years later, she went back to this ex-boyfriend and i wished her well but my wishes didn't come true as the guy broke up with her after a year or two and now is married to some other girl.

While she left, we were still in good talking terms and she sometimes visits me. At some point, i became interested in her again with with double feelings - once bitten, twice shy!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by phanty(f): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2007
THEY RE COUNTLESS ND HIS MIDDLE NAME S WRONG

this last valentine i spent the whole day looking 4 sumtin to buy 4 him nd suprise him b4 i got back he was already plannig a coup against me and i just felt it was all an act to make me luk like a sinner and he a saint wen he found i was so sober he just called his friends nd dey went clubbing leasvin me alone in d whole house.

the list is endless boy m i glad he s gone 4 good after 5yrs
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by CrazyMan(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2007
The difference between a prostitute and a girlfriend: a prostitute serves several clients at the same time.
Ok. Thanks  smiley
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yimiton(f): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2007
stunatic:

u better mind your business, or get bitch slapped, that's y your lonely nobody wants a poodle.

@ stunatic
Can you explain in clear terms whose business am medling into and why you think I deserve a slap? Why on earth do you also think am lonely? cos I make sure I don't get hurt? You're kidding boy, you've met one person who knows how to get the best out of life without getting hurt. One person who knows how to take care of herself and handle situations with her head held high.
I'll advice you to stay clear of my part and don't use insulting words on me. You won't like what will follow if you do.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by chuckdee4(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2007
I once had a gf who believed i was doing stuff behind her back, she tried everything to catch me out, the craziest of them all was her setting up a new account on Hi5, she then started sending me messages trying to strike up a conversation, i went with the flow and eventually started suspecting (Its not everyday a fine girl chases u). Eventually i put 2 and 2 together and kept my suspisions to myself.

When D-day came, she cme with print outs of proof while i sat there with a smug, when she was done i brought my own proof and countered everything she threw at me, the relationship ended there cos of trust issues, i had hoped it wasn't her behind the Hi5 messages but i guess my suspisions where right all along

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by aboki1010: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2007
i was dropping my ex-girl friend at her 'uncles' house for over 2 months before i knew who the 'uncle' really was.Damn

8 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Lola4eva(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2007
aboki1010:

i was dropping my ex-girl friend at her 'uncles' house for over 2 months before i knew who the 'uncle' really was.Damn
grin grin grin

more stories please, im feeling this thread, i think with my ex it was always the usual "another girl" stuff, nd when it got to the point where i culdnt handle it anymore, i did the smart thing- i let him go and moved on,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by IdeyVex1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
YEeeeeeeeeepa!!
Funny thread.
Worst thing my galfriend has done to me was setting up a yahoo account and sending me a mail about an issue I knew nothing about.  She knew I have a practice of replying any strange mail in my box so that the person sending the mail would know it did not reach its intended destination.
From there, she wrote back and apologized for sending me a wrong mail and somehow we became mail-friends and before you could say jack, we became very good friends.
We actually arranged on a day to meet only for my babe to show up in my house a few minutes to when I was supposed to go out to meet my new chic.
There I was boiling and looking for a hundred ways to get my babe out of the way.  Finally, she told me what she did.
I couldn't look at her in shame

4 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Rogo: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
my experience with is that she lack communication and later befriend her coursemate to the extend that both of them were now staying together at school. so i call her lies and shout on me. so there's nothing i can do then quit without informing her and for past six/seven months she don't even care to ask why break of communication from me. so what do you think,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 3d(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
ah ma chic!

it a long story,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 3d(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
ah!!!!!! ma chic!

its a long story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Get Over Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.