Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) (1102 Views)

A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook / Federal Poly Offa 2012/2013 ADMISSION IS OUT / Fed Poly Offa Online Application Form 4 2011/2012 Admisn Is Out!call Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) by klemofem(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2007
i just think we should know each other in the school so that we can have fun together. so you can call me on this number, 08059977886. wish you the best of luck in ya exams.
Re: Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) by klemofem(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
rosco is no more the rector, eficazy is the presy , ok take care
Re: Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) by jideaffo(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2007
Hey guys, i used to be a Fedpofite and i must confess it was a nice place to be. My only concern now is the high crime rate the place has recorded in recent time. students can no longer go to night classes and you cant walk during the day with your eyes closed. i am realy scared of that place now. it was not like that when i did my ND. Students are maltreating their fellow students. This is not good.

By the way, hav u guys started your exam? When are they going to sell the HND form, cos i hav friends that need the form.
Re: Fedpofites Only (fed. Poly. Offa Students) by klemofem(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2007
hey jideaffo, the hnd, pnd and the pt forms is out and it will soon close, try to do that now, take care

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Uds Programme / Pls I Need Help On The Information About The Post Ume For University / What Is ASUU Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.