Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pass Ccna 640-801 In 1 Week Or Have Your Exam Fee Refunded If You Fail - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pass Ccna 640-801 In 1 Week Or Have Your Exam Fee Refunded If You Fail (1155 Views)

Is Ican Exam Fee Refundable??? / Ican New Exam Fee / Which Certification Is Easier To Pass Ccna Or Scjp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass Ccna 640-801 In 1 Week Or Have Your Exam Fee Refunded If You Fail by dellydigit: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2007
I wish to draw everbodys attention to the fact that anyone intending to write CCNA after the 7th of Novvember will be required to Write the Cisco certified entry network technician exam before the new CCNA 640-802. That means one will have to pay double to obtain CCNA. Permit me to say that new job opportunity will be provided for network engineers over the next few months because of companies lie Nigecomsat and galaxy backbone to menson a few.
With the deployment of 3G networks by gsm operators in nigeria, new job opprtunity will also be created because #G operate based on TCP/IP and cisco proffessional are known to be sound in Tcp/ip
i have come up with a few exam material that can make u obtain your CCNA 640-801 before 7th november so that you dont have to pay double. to pass the new CCNA 640-802.
Your money, including your exam fee will be refunded if you fail the exam.
you can call me for personal disscussion on 08067197241 dellydigit@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Certified Network Associate, Ccna / Get Employed In A Nigeria Bank With Aat Certificate. / Interview with bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.