Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? (8021 Views)

Ice Prince's Oleku Lyrics. / Jesse Jagz Produced Ice Prince's Oleku In 30 Minutes / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oleku, the hit song by iceprince ft brymo has been remixed many times by different artistes, personally i've heard three different versions
1. Oleku, main song by iceprince
2. Chijieku, by some igbo rappers. grin quite funny
3. Oleku, warri version by young 6ix

the young six version is my favourite, i dont even know the dude, but mehhn he makes sensssse!

Lets hear yours and your favorite.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by amblors(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
u havnt heard of yung6ix? hmm!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
Nah i havnt, who is he? embarassed
sounds like wizkid.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by amblors(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2012
He's a rapper, google him, he's got HIT singles O my gosh n follow me go ft Wizkid, hsv fun
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2012
ok, just downloaded three of his other songs from your 4-shared folder.
men, i love that folder, how did you do it? premium account?
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by BABE3: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2012
I've heard a lot of versions.

I like the original version (Brymo's voice is flawless) and yung6ix's version (South Shout grin) equally.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by amblors(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2012
No man, its a free account, u have a 10gb limit. Thanks, do enjoy d music.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by igboboy1(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2012
i like this remix onye ne ku by tekno, this guy's style is very different
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2012
BABE!:

I've heard a lot of versions.

I like the original version (Brymo's voice is flawless) and yung6ix's version (South Shout grin) equally.

oh you've heard it too??
I'm kinda thinking if thats the song that brought him to limelight, cos he was kind gibbering (though i liked it) towards the end like some amateur. Did you hear that or is just me?? embarassed
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by slimyem: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2012
love the original above all else!
Who da hell is young6ix??
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2012
^^ lol, i thought i was alone.
I love the original too but sadly the only thing good about it is brymo's voice, when the rap starts i cant wait till they get to the chorus.
But youngsix' version has much more style and vibrance.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2012
6ix
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by slimyem: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2012
^love you siggy!
Funny!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by ortopazz(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2012
Itz either the page isnt clear or sumfin, in this world sum1 is askin who da hell iz yUNG6IX? WHAO well his version was da bestest he killd, murdered and arrestd it while he rakd the song,

taking ova naija am so d nxt ting,"

feeling the boy, naijaz own carter am really d boy'

and d way he endd it, wiv jokes and al that, truly had it been d original wiv brymo on it,it wud av bin AMAZING,

am 4rm d south,so I really cant shout out, so south shout u dey,
6ix u did gr8!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by ortopazz(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2012
Tot 6ix wud av gained prominence by nw, especially wiv O.m.Goosh vidz rocking sound.city etc, "am so hot, I swear I can make the sun Sweat"
"if u aint d customs then y shud u border me?"

God, peopleabeg listn to yung6ix d boy na die!

Sagas too o!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by ahmsta(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2012
Vector da Viper killed it!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by megxo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2012
vector was kinda perverse bt yung 6ix murdered dat jam, he n p fizzie did d remix lyk e was d original, Dat dude knows a whole lot bout rap, he's good, y'all shud listen 2 plenty money, anoda remix of plies' song, he's da bomb[quote][/quote]
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by OSFarinde(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2012
@ OP , what about the Vector version of Oleku, i guess i neva listened to it, Well , the track is Banging !
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by OSFarinde(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2012
@ OP , what about the Vector version of Oleku, i guess i neva listened to it, Well , the track is Banging !
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by agabaI23(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2012
The video of the Igbo is so nice and I like the voice over. The animation won me over. Unfortunately, I prefer that to the original may be because i saw the Ogbo version first.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by chelseabmw(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2012
yungsix jor oh
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Basics007: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2012
I only know the original version and the warri (yung6) version. I prefer the original version. Though the warri version aint bad but i usually prefer originality in most things
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by jensinmi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
Just checked and found this one someone talked about in some posts above.

I like it.

TEKNO - ONYE NE'KWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-9-zTe9QQ

1 Like

Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2012
i have listened to vectors version and youngsix. and i feel youngsix killed it best, even better than ice prince, youngsix actually made it his own. i have deleted the original version from my phone, the hook by brymo is ok but didnt feel the rap by iceprince. was wondering what it was gonna sound like if iceprince had featured youngsix on the song, it may sound like renegade- jay-z feat eminem only for eminems rap to be better.

, life is a b***h am steady caressing.
great line.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by UyiIredia(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2012
I have only heard Yung 6ix's own, and I love it. Fɥck Vector.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by MeGaStReEt: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2012
VEC comes first
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by NaijaInspired: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2012
Check out www.naijainspired.com for the hottest naija jams and albums.

Like us on facebook @ facebook.com/naijainspired.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Ranoscky(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2012
O boy ehn. . . So new artists with beta songz don plenty dey trowey, naim i neva hear most of dem sef. Na wao!

I like the original version of oleku [even the vector version is bangin too]. But, with this yung6ix of a dude that u guyz are talkin about, i think i'll need to listen to his own version before i conclude which is my best.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by double08(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2012
wonder why you some of you have not heard of yung 6ix or VEC,I prefer Yung 6ix version sha
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2012
I have heard several versions of the song.
I think that of yung6ix is the best, though I still prefer Vector's to Ice Prince's.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by kunyeo(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2012
I wonder what qualifies a topic to be accepted by NL! Frankly i dont see any substance in this topic of which version of O Leku that people have? A week ago i sent in an interesting topic( is it true that Sunny Ade was invited to play iin the Redemption Camp?) which did not see the light of the day,so ask once again,what is the criteria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download ALBUM: Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) / Have U All Seen This: ? Cant Belive Its Nigerian Www.54africa.com / Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.