Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? (9421 Views)

Please What Joy Do Ladies Derive By Taking Selfies In A Hotel Room? / Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / Girls And The Silent Treatment/snubbing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
Can't imagine how some ladies just behave, is that civilization, foolishness or just for fun? they don't even want to hear what u have to say, all they know is using the harsh words like: is that what u do for a living? do u have any business at all? ladies do u get fun from it or its just ur way of life(lagosians especially)
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by slimyem: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
maybe you need to upgrade your manner of approach.
I snub only when the approach is annoying.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
To women, a man approaching them is a resource.
They won't waste that resource, they will either take it as it is or convert it to another form that they need.

e.g if the guy that approaches them makes sense in all aspects, they will appreciate this valuable resource and take it in hopes that it will be processed into a valuable byproduct(like a relationship). If he doesn't make sense and she can afford it, she will just as well take that resource by converting it into an ego boost by snobbing the dude out to boost confido in hopes of better processing the next valuable resource that she finds.

Nigga, make yourself a valuable resource, and don't act like if she doesn't like you you will die  grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
slimyem:

Did the article specify me?
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by slimyem: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
Parisgoodman:

Did the article specify me?

it doesnt have to!
I made deductions because you sounded bitter!
If you dont need it,pass it n to the concerned!
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
Do you know what it takes to sound bitter?
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
2buff:

They won't waste that resource, they will either take it as it is or convert it to another form that they need.

e.g if the guy that approaches them makes sense in all aspects, they will appreciate this valuable resource and take it in hopes that it will be processed into a valuable byproduct(like a relationship). If he doesn't make sense and she can afford it, she will just as well take that resource by converting it into an ego boost by snobbing the dude out to boost confido in hopes of better processing the next valuable resource that she finds.

Nigga, make yourself a valuable resource, and don't act like if she doesn't like you you will die  grin
topic closed!
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2012
Parisgoodman:

Can't imagine how some ladies just behave, is that civilization, foolishness or just for fun? they don't even want to hear what u have to say, all they know is using the harsh words like: is that what u do for a living? do u have any business at all? ladies do u get fun from it or its just ur way of life(lagosians especially)
Yes, they derive PLEASURE IN DOING THAT TO POOR GUYZZZZ, But can't do that to a REAL GUY with, necessary[b]FACILITIES IN PLACE[/b]!!, What does that tell you?? [size=8pt]GO AND HUSTLE TO MAKE BIG CASH AND YOU OWN ALL THE BOOTIES IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND!! GIRLS BOOOOTIES = MONEY MONEY MONEY![/size]!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by MrResource(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2012
2buff:

Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2012
Mr.Resource:

see this guy! grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Killz3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
Yes they do! They dont snub guys all the time, but when they do, they derive pleasure from doing so. . . I've never ever seen a lady relating how she snubbed a guy to her friends, with a frown on her face. wink
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by onila(f): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
I dont derive joy from hurting people. I rarely snob guys. Only when am shy or have a bad hair day or i look horrible
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by onila(f): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
jobfront:

Yes, they derive PLEASURE IN DOING THAT TO POOR GUYZZZZ, But can't do that to a REAL GUY with, necessary[b]FACILITIES IN PLACE[/b]!!, What does that tell you?? [size=8pt]GO AND HUSTLE TO MAKE BIG CASH AND YOU OWN ALL THE BOOTIES IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND!! GIRLS BOOOOTIES = MONEY MONEY MONEY![/size]!! grin grin grin grin grin

bullshit. only golddiggers. i can snob any guy whether poor or rich
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
slimyem:

if i take 80k rub ur small yansh will u snub me? grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by slimyem: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
^ode!
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
lefulefu:

See yabbin oooo, lol, Oya slimyem, go to bed.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
lefulefu:

80k is too much 30k means no comment
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2012
@op go make money first before you pursue women! Nigerian girls love moiney too much! Once u have moiney u will be the one playing ''hard to get'' and snubbing them grin grin grin Remember the saying ''no romance without finance'' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by tpia5: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2012
i dont beleive so, @ topic.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by shadrach77: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2012
the trick to it is this, don't see any negative reaction from her as a snub, you see, when you as a guy see her refusal as a rejection or as a snub, it would reflect in your body language and she would derive some joy and psychological boost from hurting you but take it as though you are trying to buy a product and it's up to the seller to decide whether to sell it to you or not, if she decides not to sell, it does not mean she is snubbing you, it simply means the price you are offering is not up to her offering price, and then you walk away with your dignity intact - most times, the way you approach will depend on whether she snubs you or not just like 2buff puts it - okay take this two scenarios

SCENARIO 1:

boy: baby, you see, i just want to tell you i like you, you see you mean the whole world to me, i cannot live without you, plz don't say no,, pls don't break my heart
girl: gerrout! i have no time for your type

SCENARIO 2:
boy: Baby, i just want to tell you you look pretty, i'll like to know you better, my name is James, what's yours?, let me have your digits, i'll like to hear your lovely voice later on
girl: My name is janet. Sorry i don't give me number to guys

now, the second guy got a better response because of his confidence, the way and manner of his approach -

When you have the right approach, only a foolish girl will treat you like trash, but even if she's so foolish to do so, leave with your head held high and don't give her the satisfaction she craves. 2buff's analysis is also very cool  grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Ranoscky(m): 2:13am On Feb 19, 2012
I'll be the last fool on earth to ever approach a girl for friendship. I dey craze ni? Omo, their insult too much. [naija gals in particular]

Never did before, and NEVER will!
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by egburtydedon(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2012
only crazy stupid ones does,
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by tiebe: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2012
Anyone who's always being snubbed by a girl needs to upgrade his game. if you use lame pick up lines please accept the snubbing! I'm yet to see a girl snub a good line. even if she's not interested, she'll tell u nicely.
lame intro = powerful snubbing!
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by eghost247(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2012
hahahaha
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by nekaa(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes they do! They dont snub guys all the time, but when they do, they derive pleasure from doing so. . . I've never ever seen a lady relating how she snubbed a guy to her friends, with a frown on her face. wink
, lol. buh very true talk.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by ifihearam: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2012
Some babes dey snub big boys with dough just to make name ooo
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2012
Dunno what to say. I can't remember ever being snubbed before (by a girl at least).

The wrong approach would give rise to that insult.

P.S. The verb is snub not snob. Snob relates to the person.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by bakila: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2012
Resources, some looks or RESOURCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Reminded me of a friend of a marabout who asked his friend for a love portion, the dibia asked other than Money?
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by aribisala0(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2012
its a numbers game guys. Remember to score a goal first you must have a shot on target.

by the time you have done it a thousand times you will have heard all the variations.

Type I
I am not your gang/rank/mate etc

Type II [/b]e.g
Looks you up and down and hisses claps her hands  and says
"  Oghene ma biko,I don suffer!"

[b]Type III
eg Just bones completely and ignores you

Type IV
Is actually polite and says
Sorry I am not interested, 
I have a boyfriend(before nko if na fine girl na only you get eye),
I have a girlfriend,I  must let you know I had a sex change operation  last year (I don see orishi rishi)
or the boyfriend actually appears soon looking like Mike Tyson

Nigerian girls are quite predictable they alll fit into one of these categories when they say no.

Be prepared with your next move if you really are into hooking up with strangers. The more you ask the better you will get.
You never know which line will work be spontaneous  and just keep talking if you fail try another woman if possible the same day!do not let any "failure" spoil your day enjoy it and have fun. Sometimes if the girl is rude be prepared to give as good as you get if you young(risky for old timers  grin)
Do it for fun and practice even if you are not interested in the girl at all consider it like "TRAINING"
Bon Chance

But I must advise you as young man don't waste your time chasing women.

Chase your paper once you got your paper they will chase you.

If you looking for a serious relationship widen your network and you will meet people through that be busy. The most attractive guys are the busy guys trust me!!
BUT as much as possible NEVER hook up in church or mosque they are full of devils grin
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by emmatok(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2012
Parisgoodman:

That is why they fall for PLAYERS(bad guys).

Player snubs the snubbing and carry on with their business.

And the girl falls at last.
Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by Jettage: 5:58am On Feb 20, 2012
They snubbed because they cannot see the material things around you, Trust me, you will end up with your likes, who can settle for less, When a lady says Yes to you, it is because she can see from the other corner of her eyes that some comforts smiles at her in the bargain, not necessarily for love, Love died a long time after the death of Zik, Awo and name them
But what do you expect, they become desperate at 28, so if you just wait for them to go all round until 28 they might just come rushing back to you

At Age 20 men should wait at your door,
At Age 23, The Lady should have introduced the man
At 25 she should be married
At 28, she already have two kids
At 30, if no one comes, she should go to MFM
AT 35 If no one comes, she should go to Ori-oke
At 37 if no one comes she should see a Cele Pastor for “Ise”
At 40 and none come, she should park and run away from her neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? by UyiIredia(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2012
some do, some don't. It depends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly / Pussy Is Powerful See Wetin Diz Guy Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.