Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii (4787 Views)

Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii by velo10: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2012

Australian motivational speaker and author of "Life Without Limbs" Nick Vujicic hung out on the beach taking pics of his hot new wife Kanae Miyahara, while on their honeymoon in Hawaii on Thursday.

29-year-old Vujicic was born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.

FYI -- Nick can write, type, play drums, brush his teeth ,  and apparently take photos.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/life-without-limbs-author-honeymoons-in-hawaii/#.Tz6Tg4GVqZg
Re: Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2012
He prayed and God answered him.Goodluck to him
Re: Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii by UyiIredia(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2013
:'-( So good to see. I'm happy for the dude, his wife abd son and how his prayers have been more than answered.

(1) (Reply)

Man With 19-inch Pen!s Gets Surgery Offer To Reduce Its Size (photos) / How I Upgraded From Been A Mama's Boy To Big Boy [photos] / Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.