Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph (5535 Views)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. / Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by stellose(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2007
please nairalanders , do submit your resume here for me to forward it with this banks on monday cos am going there for my own too. ( diamond and unity bank) .
but remember i will only submit the first 30 cv,s as for unity am sure they are writing soon, may be end of the month, but i will ask the secretary when i get their.the i will inform the house. grin kiss
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by alineh(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
thanks,but u no give us your id .i be no over stand.attached is my cv,stellose.hope say i know dey late?meanwhile i also hear say,their branch for mubi in adamawa need people.i no mind o,cos na there i serve

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by QualityMan: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
My brother, thanks a million. May I be thet first to comply with your priceless benevolence. I have attached my CV herewith this mail as advised. Thank you.

In case you need to talk to me, my e-mail ad is: arukwekingsley@yahoo.com

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by stellose(f): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2007
stelly2me@yahoo.com, sorry i forgot to forward my e-mail address. wink wink grin grin
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by stellose(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2007
@qualityman, you have shown me you are real quality man, you sharp no be small, i have taken you cv and printing it now. sharp man
grin cheesy
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by donabi: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
Stellose, I have to say I've noticed your contributions since I joined this family and you've been one to note without a doubt. It's really refreshing I must say to know that we still have people like you around. I guess the future is seemingly bright afterall with people like you in the picture. God bless you.
I have just sent mine to your box.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by tonesky(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2007
Stelose, attached is my friend's c.v.Your the only stellose in naira land.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by tupiasky: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks man, nice weekend.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by mibori(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
thanks a million times my sister. GOD will surely reward u. attached is my own cv. thanks once more.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by tagbojeyin: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks Bro,
This my Resume.

Thanks

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by obee: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks Buddie,
dis ma cv grin grin shocked

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by jiogah(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
guy u tooo much

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by SYLVOE: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
THANKS ALOT.AM QUITE IMPRESSED TO KNOW THAT THIS FAMILY IS FULL OF MEN AND WOMEN WITH LIKE MINDS.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by greenology: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
God bless you my bros

here is my cv

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by soul2jah: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2007
Thanks man, Here is my CV. Hope to be among the 30 People

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by offnwendy: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2007
Thanks sweethaert, you are a darling. I sent mine to ur box.Am most greatful smiley
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Bennyslove(f): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2007
Thank you so much Stella. I just sent mine to you.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by lordhector: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2007
thanks in a million wink

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by olafihan(m): 2:36am On Oct 22, 2007
Hope am not to late. Anyway, thanks alot.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by OHAERIHENR: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2007
abeg try extend ur hand of help
my cv is attached

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by fredrick79(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2007
please kindly see my attachment and submit for me. i will appreciate if u will submit for me. Thanks for help and God will reward u, in Jesus Name Amen smiley

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Oluchia(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2007
Hope this is not coming late

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by abiri(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2007
Honey, U're such an angel.Ever since I've been seing your posts on this forum I've known that you are human and passionate.I only wish I oculd get to know you.Anyway\,here's my own CV.Pls, if u get any other things u might wanna tell me U can send to my mailbox too or call me on 08054014611.Thanks and God Bless U.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by wolexojo(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks a million stellose,i have sent mine too to your box,God bless and journey mercies.ciao!
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by samuelalu(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2007
bros, please i hop dis didn't come late. whatever u can do please assist cos this job search no easy o!

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by mojigold: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2007
Kudos to you.
May God bless you
My cv is hereby attached to the mail

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by mojigold: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2007
BROS,
Attached is my friend cv

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Matured26(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2007
Stellose, am sure you will not reject your dear friend now.
Please find my CV attached.
Meanwhile where is my bday cake
Have a nice day and thanks a lot.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by adesilver(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2007
thanks. here's mine.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by abiri(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2007
Honey, U're such an angel.Ever since I've been seing your posts on this forum I've known that you are human and passionate.I only wish I oculd get to know you.Anyway\,here's my own CV.Pls, if u get any other things u might wanna tell me U can send to my mailbox too or call me on 08054014611.Thanks and God Bless U.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2007
That is my C.V bros God will bless you

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by h2(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2007
please iv just sent my cv to ur box.though here is still an attachment.though its not in word doc.
thanks alot fo your help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The / Don’t Lie In A Job Interview In Lagos / Jumia, Uber, Travelstart, Others To Create 3 Million New Jobs By 2025 – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.