Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16544 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2012
Job 38:
(7) Have the gates of death been shown to YOU?
(8} Have YOU seen the gates of the deepest darkness?
(9) Have YOU comprehended the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if YOU know all this.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2012
Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning —the first day.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2012
Genesis 2:7

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2012
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

- Hebrews 11:6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus loves you so much no matter your sins. He only hates your sins.Come to him today and you will be saved from eternal death.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2012
Repent and come to Jesus today.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2012
Prov. 16:25

There's a way which seems right to a man but its end is the way of DEATH.

Jesus is the ONLY WAY to ETERNAL LIFE.

Come to him TODAY.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2012
Faith is not believing that God CAN, It's knowing that He WILL.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by LogicMind: 12:27pm On May 31, 2012
Jesoul please can you ask seun to put hide options for members so we can hide threads we don't want to see.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2012
Luke 11:33

No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU REMAIN IN DARKNESS! Come to Jesus, the light of the world today.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2012
Ezekiel 33:11

Say to them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways!...

Jesus loves you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH?

Physical death is JUST a separation between the body and spirit(soul) but not from God.

Spiritual death on the other hand is an ETERNAL SEPARATION OF THE SPIRIT(SOUL) FROM GOD.

That is why Jesus said we shouldn't fear he (satan) who can only kill the body but not the spirit(soul). But fear he (God) who can kill both the body and spirit (soul).

Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the DEAD, great and small standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The DEAD WERE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAD DONE AS RECORDED IN THE BOOKS....ANYONE WHOSE NAME WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Come to Jesus today and you'll be saved from the lake of fire - second death.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Romans 6:23

The WAGES of SIN is DEATH but the GIFT of GOD is ETERNAL LIFE through JESUS CHRIST our SAVIOUR.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2012
My friends,where do you want to spend your eternity after this short journey on earth? With God in Heaven(Eternal Life) or with Satan in Hell(Eternal Death)? The CHOICE is yours my friend.

Jesus loves you no matter your sins.He only hates the sins in you.So, come to him today and he will wash away all your sins with his precious BLOOD and write your name in the book of life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
James 1:14-15

But each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mathew 7:13

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2012
John 11:25

Jesus said to her, " I am the RESURRECTION and the LIFE. He who believes in me, though he may DIE, he shall LIVE".
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2012
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
John 14:6

Jesus answered 'I am the WAY, and the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me'.

Don't be deceived my friends,there's NO OTHER WAY to Heaven/Paradise than through Jesus Christ.Accept him into your life TODAY. Tomorrow may be TOO LATE.

Jesus loves you so much
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2012
Luke 17:26-27,30

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man (Jesus Christ). People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the time Noah entered the ark.Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It will be just like this on the day Jesus Christ returns.

Come to Jesus 'ARK' today & give your life to him and you will be saved from EVERLASTING death.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2012
Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Only Jesus Christ can save you from ETERNAL DEATH.

Come to Jesus today.Don't delay your salvation
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2012
Genesis 2:7

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

This was how God created you. You are not descendants of APES. Your fore-fathers were not GORILLAS or MONKEYS or CHIMPANZEES. They were created as HUMANS. Enough of your ignorance. Open your heart to words of wisdom today.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Prov. 16:25

There's a way which seems right to a man but its end is the way of DEATH.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2012

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
John 8:12

Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by grace5: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2012

[size=13pt] Acts 4:12 No one else can save us. Indeed, we can be saved only by the power of the one named Jesus and not by any other person.”(GWD Translation)[/size]
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
My friends, have you given your life to Christ yet? If you haven't, please don't delay your SALVATION. REPENT from your SINS and give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.

HEAVEN is REAL. HELL FIRE is REAL.

Where do you want to SPEND your eternity? Remember, 1000 years with God is just like a day.
Don't lose your life to satan because of this short journey of 70-100 years on earth which according to God, is not up to 3 hours our time. We came Unclad and with NOTHING to this world and, Unclad with NOTHING shall we return.

Accept Christ TODAY and you'll be SAVED.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2012

Come to Jesus today and be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S? / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.