Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? (2106 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / Twelve Reasons Side Chicks Are Smarter Than Wives Or Girlfriends. / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2012
Actually, I first started a thread that ‘all men cheat,’ and I still stand on that belief because all men have the potential and desire to cheat because they are polygamous in nature; so that it would require the necessary environment, facilities and opportunity for them to explore these inate passion, of which include: financial status, social status, political status, etc. And now from my findings, which any honest man would agree with me that only poor men remain faithful to their wives or girlfriends. Now I ask: do you agree that only poor men are faithful to their wives or girlfriends? If you disagree, kindly lay your claims with proves, no insults please. Thanks
Note: ‘Poor’ in this context, means those that earn less than or below N90,000 per month.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by modavi: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2012
:-x
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2012
@OP: You've asked those who disagree with your opinion to prove your wrong when you yourself have failed to provide proof for your own statement undecided

When referenced, the phrase 'only poor men' is a generalization of the entirety of the poor population and if that is so, then would you care to explain to me why in the BBC documentary "Welcome to Lagos", it clearly showed a poor man who was cheating on his wife? If your statement was indeed a true statement that "only poor men are faithful to their wives or girlfriends", then there should be no exception to that statement since one person stepping outside of the confines of the statement disproves what you've said.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by kambili190: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
I want a proof that men are polygamous by nature! grin

As Inked_Nerd said, before you ask people to prove anything, prove your poorly researched statements first.

I believe that men who have a low self - confindence cheat more often. A man who has a good relationship does not need to sleep with other women to have his self-confidence boosted. One good woman is enough to fulfill your sexual desires. Everything else is nonsense or for little boys who still need to gather experience.

OP: as you said in your other thread: you're not able to love. why? 'cause you don't love yourself. and because you don't love yourself you have a low self-confidence if at all. even if you're not aware of it. in order to feel better you use women to feel better.

no offence, I don't expect a smart answer from you.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Excelboi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
Stooopid assumption. @op,who d hell re u by the way? Have bn seeing ur post abt guys,guys and guys doin dis and dat! Boiz re nt smilin' oh. angry
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2012
op dey talk da honest truth grin.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by henryhemon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
and i pity ur poor mentality @op.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by xynerise: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
@topic. I disagree
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by arrived(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
All men are capable of cheating irrespective of their financial state.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
arrived:

All men are capable of cheating irrespective of their financial state.
ehn den make u tell me were the poor man go see money take use take carry woman for outside grin
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Killz3(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Another "[b]ode[/b]listic [b]Mumu[/b]cious" thread from a Jobless idiotic subsidized mofo!

Bullshit!
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
~Killz~:

Another "[b]ode[/b]listic [b]Mumu[/b]cious" thread from a Jobless idiotic subsidized mofo!

Bullshit!

Mallam hw far grin
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
~Killz~:

Bullshit!

i go treat ya fork up one day o! shey u nor fit see thread waka pass without raining heavy hinsult! Take time and no let me provoke give u o HALBINO! grin
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
LesbianBoy:

i go treat ya fork up one day o! shey u nor fit see thread waka pass without raining heavy hinsult! Take time and no let me provoke give u o HALBINO! grin
*falls under moving julius berger trailer grin grin grin grin*
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by arrived(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
Lefulefe, no be all woman need money before you nyansh them O! Some, E fit be say toto dey scratch them, na them go even give u eyes say make you come. Women like that plenty for my area O.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
arrived:

Lefulefe, no be all woman need money before you nyansh them O! Some, E fit be say toto dey scratch them, na them go even give u eyes say make you come. Women like that plenty for my area O.
omo u dey enjoy ooooo grin
u mean say u jus dey nack toto for free cheesy?
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by arrived(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
Lefu, na so me sef see am o!
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by youngzeal1: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
o di kwe risky
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by drnoel: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
next
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
Passing by
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
Mtcheeew Nonsense thread
NEXT!!!
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by RealTreas(f): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
A cheat is a cheat,be it a poor man or a rich man.
I have seen alot of poor men that cheat on their wives and their girlfriends.
Poor and lazy boy cheating on his girlfriend,Infact poor men cheat more than the rich men.
take it or you live it.
So stop saying what you don´t know,because,it might kill you. grin grin
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by LordReed(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
@jobfront
Is your new job function to rope everyone into cheating? Why all this unrelenting zeal to prove the unproven? Of what benefit is to you to do so? Do you get a bonus at work?
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by anonymus11: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2012
opoliver twist i notice ur post na so so money matter everyday. u be poor man. y u no dey preach prosperity. abeg dis topic dey run my belle.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Ranoscky(m): 3:01am On Feb 19, 2012
WTF thread of the year!
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Ranoscky(m): 3:05am On Feb 19, 2012
TIGER WOODS cheated on his wife, I guess he is also a poor man. WTF!

Op, u definitely need redemption.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by obowunmi(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2012
Any man that doesn't respect his wife or honor his mother cheats on this wife, irrespective of financial state.

There are many POOR Nigerian men with more than one wife, or that sleep with prostitutes. angry angry angry angry
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Very uneducated statement.
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by dns(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
see all does things na wast of time...woman they type by type, the once from water get dir own mission to run pastor dawn so if pastor fall na poor state na cause am abee! ok wat if na de one wa..y one share HIV, come tempt mr. faithful him come fall she come give am HIV na rich state na come cause him own too abee...or say Ogbajen come meet mr richman naked for am in come fall ona mean to tell me sa..y na poverty they follow 4 him family. make i tell ona, ona see that word way ona they call anyhow anyhow "unfaithful" the thing way they follow cause am too much oh! make ona no pray sa..y mak that spirit follow ona if not ona own story na for our daily news paper an for cnn na their we go read ona own story...lol
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
More money = more women and concubines. The girls running their mouth here like tap water, I DO come across una type, either as ones looking for job or one favour, so what do u expect I DO? Nyash them jo....Lolz....we all know that the poorer a guy is, the lesser his opportunities of getting a girl in Nigeria, will u guys ever stop pretending and stand for the truth for once? Haba kia!
Re: Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? by yangzhen76: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Ranoscky: TIGER WOODS cheated on his wife, I guess he is also a poor man. WTF!

Op, u definitely need redemption.
I very much agree with your point of view

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / 7 (unfailing) Ways To Make Friends Wherever You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.