Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Which Is The Best - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Is The Best (1750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2012
PLS pals i want to know which make of foundation and pressed powder dat will be good for me, also eye shadow. am light in complexion with a very oily face, I av tried maykay and avon they dnt work out.  I really need ur advice, Am still waiting pals  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
am still waiting,
Re: Which Is The Best by nadine07: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
i think u should try bobbi brown or bare minerals for foundation powder, but their expensive ohhhhhh, for eyeshadow sleek, mac , their a lot of cheap nice 1
Re: Which Is The Best by InkedNerd(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
If you can, you should try to see a professional make up artist to they can assess you skin and give you a personal analysis on what will work for your skin type and skin tone.
Re: Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
Thanks pals
Re: Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
keep it coming i need more advice smiley
Re: Which Is The Best by minute(f): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2012
You may want to use mineral foundation in matte. To actually lessen the oily skin, you can try the Monistat Chaffing Powder-Gel and

use it as a foundation primer. First,you can use any moisturizer. Second,apply the Monistat Chaffing Powder-Gel . . let it dry for like a

minute or two. Then, when it's dry,apply a mineral foundation. I've tried and tested it already . . .it really worked for me. Besides,it's an

inexpensive alternative to highend foundation primers.

Physician's formular is supposed to work really well too and it has salicylic acid in it just in case you have acne.
Re: Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2012
minute: You may want to use mineral foundation in matte. To actually lessen the oily skin, you can try the Monistat Chaffing Powder-Gel and

use it as a foundation primer. First,you can use any moisturizer. Second,apply the Monistat Chaffing Powder-Gel . . let it dry for like a

minute or two. Then, when it's dry,apply a mineral foundation. I've tried and tested it already . . .it really worked for me. Besides,it's an

inexpensive alternative to highend foundation primers.

Physician's formular is supposed to work really well too and it has salicylic acid in it just in case you have acne.
Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best by yukochuna: 3:38pm On May 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Which Is The Best by LovethIfy(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2012
nadine07: i think u should try bobbi brown or bare minerals for foundation powder, but their expensive ohhhhhh, for eyeshadow sleek, mac , their a lot of cheap nice 1
Pls what about Concealer?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Foolishness Or Fashion? How Far Can You Go For Fashion? / Woman Disfigured After Silicon Injection To Face / Miss Universe 2013 (african Contestants) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.