Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15496 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by crisana(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2012
you date whom you want to be with, no matter colour. i really dont get why black women are jealous on white women regarding this matter. y cant u realise that u r the only ones who judge relationship through colour/race perspective? white women don't bother about if he's black/white/indian etc. do you think any man really thinks oh she's white - i'll date her or no, she's black i'll date her. is about who rocks your boat. i'm a white woman married with a black man and color does not make any difference in our relationship or families. you love someone, you love him/her and that's it. so please realise that you live in 2012 and there's more to enjoy about life that worry about interacial relationships! maybe you'll fall in love with a person of another color (if you allow urself to be free and listen to your heart without thinking oh how much money he has etc etc). work to be independent, be yourself and you will find the one.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:52am On May 08, 2012
Lol.....crazy Nigerian mensmiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by no1madman(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2012
^^Latrine. . .chei! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Then move back to Nigeria. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.