Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15499 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by Tosinville(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2012
^whats this?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 5:44am On Feb 22, 2012
Wow! nl scares me at times. Thank God its just online.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2012
^ Nothin to be worried about. Just an online rants.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2012
sigh
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AbaMade: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2012
nothing new. . .
Charly, just get used to it.

Don't u dare, coming to this forum, claiming to be white, married to a nigerian (african) and the happy too!?!?! angry
never ever again! have u hear me? ( wink )

As a white lady u can only partecipate in this forum if u r a frustrated, white, fat and old lady that got deceived by her bad bad wicked wicked nigerian husband and was abandoned after getting a green card. . . ok!?!?

other story than this, does not exist. . . so please, if u want to be well accepted in here, keep to the rules!

kiss wink kiss
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ ;d
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2012
And you call us white people racist i think its more the opposite way around someone embraces your culture and genuinley loves the culture and what do i get called slagged off and racially abused imagine undecided
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AbaMade: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2012
if it comforts u . .
it's always the same few people showing their worst side.
thank god, the majority is open minded and very nice. smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2012
Kai see vexation and tonation o

"Have u hear me"

Jesus LMAO!!!!!

@oyinbo pepe

Morning oo

Have u sin d koko? grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Tosinville(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2012
what is the koko?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Tosinville(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2012
what is the koko?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by slimyem: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Poor skank sounds hurt. Ugly, lazy, filthy, self-loathing animal. Unintelligent, horrible English, lose & desperate, scarified face, loud with nothing to say, foul body odor. You've been throwing yourself at me since I was a kid and I still don't want you, miss. Neither do your own men. Go away you this witch, you will not give me nightmares tonight lol.
see this baboon editiing my post cuz he's got no more lame replies in his apology of a brain.
And hello Amu idi-ot,you are still a KID!
You are long years away from growing up.
Go and learn to make comments on issues like a real Human Being.
Stop coming here to tell us how much jungle life rusted your senses.
Now,come back here and cry again!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by CArt(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2012
This thread is very very hot. shocked shocked BRB for Episode 2
Re: Naija Men And White Women by kiara11: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
whatever
Re: Naija Men And White Women by tpia5: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
Where are s.pammers when you need them.

This is the time to post useless junk or are you people sleeping.

Even those yahoo yahoo love emailers are acting like they didnt see the thread.

Nobody has anything to sell or some virus links to virus sites?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

NigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbati blah blah blah . . .

E ya SlimYam. . .  are you still hurt? O ma se o, pele. Ejoo, ema bi nu, se ogbo? Omo ale. lol. Gbe enu e dake o jare, omo ashewo dudu. lol. You know, I cut you some slack before but now I will just treat you like the animal you are known to be. The best you can do is regurgitate what I say like a brainless Arrow. You remind me of the shameless, morbidly obese, filthy mother-pig that waddled into the BA Executive Lounge @ Heathrow with seven ashy, scar-faced bush babies, demanding obnoxiously in your gross nigbati English to be entertained at the expense of people like me! It's bad enough that you undesirable elements  reek up the entire cabin with your rancid stench. You uncultured monkeys keep embarrassing the country everywhere you go. This is what happens when your worthless dudes inbreed with family members like wild dogs to spawn a bunch of genetically impaired, shiftless baboons that only serve to deplete the country's GDP. Why don't you focus on glorifying your oyinbo masters as you have done with your profile picture? Phucking clueless, self-loathing dummy. Ode oshi, omo olodo --  Baba e, olori buruku. lol. Oluya. I knew you desperate, lose monkeys were pathological when Abiola's daughter shoved my innocent finger up her nasty vagi₦a at Corona Gbagada. Then my own friend's supposed fiancée tried to sleep with me in NYC behind his back, and she wouldn't stop. Heifer moved to ATL and still kept texting me nonsense. Smh. I find you cheap dirty wh0res utterly repulsive; always chasing after people that want nothing to do with you. Abeg go and off yourself somewhere lol. Amadioha piafukwa gi ishi over dia. Enwe ishi. Filha de puta. Akpa njo. lol. Man this is getting to be too much fun, but I suddenly feel the need for a shower lol. Gotta get back to being a productive, industrious go-getter wink I have the world to take over, and I will proceed to ignore your hideous, scarified face henceforth. Unimaginative ₵unt.

charlyjayden:

And you call us white people racist i think its more the opposite way around someone embraces your culture and genuinley loves the culture and what do i get called slagged off and racially abused imagine  undecided

You mean by calling people 419 on a Naija forum? Imagine the gall of you half-baked melanin-deficient neanderthals lol. You want to embrace which culture? lol. The next thing, you want oil. After that, diamonds. Before you know it, you want to commoditize human beings, and then "liberate" them, offer them predatory aid and. . . all kinds of diseases lol. You children of Lucifer are so funny. The fact that you actually expect a black man to be offended by you calling him racist tells me how mentally challenged you are. You must be accustomed to spineless, wimpy drones. But I don't blame you devil incarnates at all, it's these slow-thinking monkeys that have granted you audacity. The same low self worth idiots that sold the country out to you duplicitous thieves. Like I said, when the Nigerians that love themselves wanted to be on their own, these needy baboons wouldn't let them be. Now everyone has to tolerate rubbish from you genetically short-changed, awkward-looking creatures. lol. It's a brave new world -- you haven't even seen anything yet, and you're over there in your council flat whining. I'm still baffled that a human being could sleep with such a disgusting albino toad. Smh. Each time I tell you about yourself, you run to change your picture as if my temperament will adjust your worwor. lmao. Afo anu. At least the white bi+ches we used as nut rags were good looking. Abeg go find another illegal gateman d[i]i[/i]ck plug am inside your rotten mouth make we hear word. Worthless sex object.

Dulces Suenos . .
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
shut up monkey boy if any1 is a monkey its u lol you making fool out of yourself
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
Amu if u are Fstranger I miss u,and if u not kai u una share d same terrorist behaviour ooo.Jesus see yabbings I dobale for u oo grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
^ I taya for dat guy o! But i dey enjoy im yarnins sha.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
I need to be reading nl with a notebook by the side. At times I just enjoy the flow.
There's only one white on this thread.  smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
Pendo i need to ask you something off NL. How will that be possible? smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
Run Pendo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
Why would she run? More like a discussion.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Okay. Hop Pendo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Run Pendo!!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL LOL. Chima u r very funny.I know who to avoid completely. I bolt.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AbaMade: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
u people chase away, everything that does not look or think like u . . .
well done!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
Killz, can we speak offline? I have something I must reveal to you.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yeah sure.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
What are your contacts?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Aba i couldnt give crap on their racist rearks shows how brainless dey are
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
What are your contacts?
My Profile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.