Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help Me Before I Die - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Before I Die (1496 Views)

A Working Class Lady Needed now before i kill myself!!! / Help!, Before I Fade Out. / I Have Never Experienced Love Before, I Need Someone To Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2012
I cant die in silence,thats for sure.
I have endured this thing for long,sometimes it look like am going crazy,other times,i look forlorn and withdrawn.
Sometimes my temperature shoots into the red zone triggering high blood pressure. Each time i am on nairaland's romance sections,my heart beats abnormally and skips indiscriminately fuelling anxiety,discomtemptment,inadequacy and disillussion. Other times,i feels butterfly rumbling in my stomach each time she posts intersting comments.
Please,whot i mean and who i mean is Rokiatu. She is illegally occupying a space in my world. I mean,i dont know how to approach this uptown girl to be my cinderella. I NEED HER MORE DAN PREMIUM SPIRIT
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Dabss(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2012
jeez!!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2012
undecided
Re: Help Me Before I Die by InkedNerd(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP: Go see a doctor. I think there's medicine for this kind of illness lol. On a serious note, go talk to her if you like her so much smiley
Re: Help Me Before I Die by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2012
Re: Help Me Before I Die by SweetSex(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2012
@poster, I get her fon number, if U are interesd, call me 08095777857:
Re: Help Me Before I Die by born2boink(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2012
I think Rokiatu is using JUJU for nairaland boys and moderators should do something, as the tin dey do you na so the tin dey do most guys and the worst is everyone overlook hoti tima despite her claiming sexy,Odunnu has big breast but she took her pic off after i saw her while Mrs.Chima na orobo, I don't want to commit adultery with her,Me self wish to Bleep Rokiatu for real but I don talk to my dick now and my dick don come to his senses, any nairaland wey comes my way, I must Bleep her.I no dey waste time.so give yourself brain,there are hidden fishes on nairaland,have faith in your hook and bait make dem no swallow your bait run
Re: Help Me Before I Die by WebSurfer(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2012
A real example of a psycho , love with all these fake personalities here? this one no be JUJU, na foolishness
Re: Help Me Before I Die by slimyem: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2012
lmao!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2012
Hmmmm just let us no wen u unravel and find she packing a Large JT.
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2012
born2fuck:

I think Rokiatu is  using JUJU for  nairaland boys and moderators should do something, as the tin dey do you na so the tin dey do most guys and the worst is everyone overlook hoti tima despite her claiming sexy,Odunnu has big bosom but she took her pic off after i saw her while Mrs.Chima na orobo, I don't want to commit adultery with her,Me self wish to bleep Rokiatu for real but I don talk to my Joystick now and my Joystick don come to his senses, any nairaland wey comes my way, I must bleep her.I no dey waste time.so give yourself brain,there are hidden fishes on nairaland,have faith in your hook and bait make dem no swallow your bait run

LMAO@me being orobo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People need to stop thinking every chick has bleeped up body like their mothers.  Just saying.
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Killz3(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2012
Aggravated Bullshit!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MarcAnthon(m): 1:36am On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@me being orobo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People need to stop thinking every chick has bleeped up body like their mothers.  Just saying. 

shocked shocked shocked Is  Chima CLAIMING she isn't orobo?   grin grin grin Now why does that sound funny?
btw, orobo can be sexy too Chima. It doesn't always have to be bleeped up. So there, that's a soft landing. . . wink

@OP, just do us all a favor and DIE in silence. We don't need the aggravation. Cheers!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2012
MarcAnthon:

shocked shocked shocked Is  Chima CLAIMING she isn't orobo?   grin grin grin Now why does that sound funny?
btw, orobo can be sexy too Chima. It doesn't always have to be bleeped up. So there, that's a soft landing. . . wink

@OP, just do us all a favor and DIE in silence. We don't need the aggravation. Cheers!

How does one SOUND OROBO?     I think I am qualified to know what I LOOK LIKE. WTF. 

In that case many of the men on Nairaland SOUND like they have dead and tiny Joysticks, but it doesn't mean it's true.   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MarcAnthon(m): 2:10am On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

How do one SOUND OROBO?     I think I am qualified to know what I LOOK LIKE. WTF. 

In that case many of the men on Nairaland SOUND like they have dead and tiny Joysticks, but it doesn't mean it's true.   undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin just saying Chima, just saying. [size=4pt]Btw, have u been wondering about the size of people's joysticks?[/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Naughty woman
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2012
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin just saying Chima, just saying. [size=4pt]Btw, have u been wondering about the size of people's joysticks?[/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Naughty woman

I have my husband's to fixate on. wink I can't help what some men sounds like. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2012
Hey,all you fighting silly here is just a derailling to my heart desire.
Someone should offer workable advice on how to win my love. Chikena!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by born2boink(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2012
I don't say what I didn't see, if I said Mrs.Chima is orobo but her orobo is sexy one, her husband must be enjoying because their is a lot of meat to grab when doing the F-word, me no like lepa because everything na bone
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
Crown Prince:

Hey,all you fighting silly here is just a derailling to my heart desire.
Someone should offer workable advice on how to win my love. Chikena!

I sowwy. Let me help drive the stake into your heart. Better? grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
born2fuck:

I don't say what I didn't see, if I said Mrs.Chima is orobo but her orobo is sexy one, her husband must be enjoying because their is a lot of meat to grab when doing the F-word, me no like lepa because everything na bone

Having big nyansh and/or bosoms does not make one orobo. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
:-x
Re: Help Me Before I Die by born2boink(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Having big nyansh and/or bosoms does not make one orobo. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Did you mean you have big nyansh and bosoms, I said,your husband must be really enjoying, I am jealous
Re: Help Me Before I Die by 1stKlass(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
Its good to see that nothing changes smiley 
Re: Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
@mrs.chima,
Ur problem is that you have exhausted your only opportunity wit mr.chima as the result. Probabely his JT must have shrink from regular usage.
Am talking about winning the heart of a super spinter who still has more prospects to contend with.
If u want to commit murder,put a stake into mr.chima. Alimony will read domestic violence'' kabisa,
Re: Help Me Before I Die by babsjnr(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ born2fck orobo gals are extremely wicked on bed I wish u gud luck with chima
Re: Help Me Before I Die by IbroSaunks(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
I'm not dissing Rokiatu, but what does Rokiatu have that 100s of other girls that you must have seen in real life don't have There are other chicks on nairaland sef wey make sense too and they post sensible stuff. Besides, e be like say she don marry!
Re: Help Me Before I Die by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
Crown Prince:

@mrs.chima,
Ur problem is that you have exhausted your only opportunity wit mr.chima as the result. Probabely his JT must have shrink from regular usage.
Am talking about winning the heart of a super spinter who still has more prospects to contend with.
If u want to commit murder,put a stake into mr.chima. Alimony will read domestic violence'' kabisa,

Aww. SOMEBODY IS HURTING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not ON NAIRALAND creating suicidal threads unlike MANY NAIRALANDERS. grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Before I Die by babsjnr(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
Op mental immaturity obsessed will kill u . Calm down buddy
Re: Help Me Before I Die by bayleaf(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
but where on earth is the subject of discussion? make she come dfend herself from all d allegations o.
Re: Help Me Before I Die by IbroSaunks(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
make she come, I wan see Wetin she go talk grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulaman198 / Single Dad,in Need Of Single/unmarried Mum / A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.