Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) (14768 Views)

Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available Now! / Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale / I Have Clean Golf 4 Secondhand Car That I Used 4 1yr Forsale In Kd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by nwangap(f): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2012
HI GUYS, DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND AN IMPORTER OF OK/USED CLOTHES IN LAGOS. MY SIS. IS VENTURING INTO THAT LINE OF BUSINESS, I PROMISED TO HELP HER LOCATE AN IMPORTER SO SHE CAN BUY DIRECT AND MAKE MAXIMUM PROFIT.I WILL ALSO LIKE IF YOU CAN ADD INFORMATION ON HOW THE BALES ARE PACKAGED, I MEAN BY KG AND ITS ESTIMATED PRICES.

ANY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by nwangap(f): 1:09am On Feb 20, 2012
I WON'T MIND IF YOU'VE GOT THE CONTACT OF TWO OR MORE IMPORTERS.

PLS DROP THE INFO HERE OR SEND IT TO pattybf@yahoo.com

MANY THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by comfeel: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2012
Hello Manager,
We are professional manufacture of used clothes in China.Our factory is in Shanghai.We mainly offer sorted and mixed used clothes to Africa,with Grade A quality and competitive price.
Please feel free to tell me if you have any ideas,let's discuss together.
Alice

Email:alice_chi@yahoo.cn
Tel:86-15318726990
Msn:sweetlucky@msn.cn
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by billythewiz: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
have used cloths for sale 250 per piece, very good quality, jeans, shirts tops t.shirts
pls contact labels@london.com

1 Like

Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by lugado: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
There are different types of categories of bales. ​U̶̲̥̅̊ can contact ​ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ƺ FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я more consultation
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by lugado: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
Tayopatrick@yahoo.com
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
babys frm 0 to 8yrs 100kg frm Italy. But we have male and female stuffs too . We v office in abj . Ichyydyy@yahoo.com , pwashi Nigeria Ltd
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by tdmoggy: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2013
We are a UK company based in south londoin. We collect, sort and bale good quality Second hand clothes
London bales for children, women, men. We have regular shipments into Lagos.
Contact us: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by ionline2389: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
I am currently operating a second hand clothing warehouse based out of Houston, Texas.
We have just purchased a 107,000 square foot building are expanding our customer base. I am only looking for long-term customers who have financial stability.

My objective as an operator of sorting/grading facility is to provide the best quality products for your end users period. My father always told me in order to succeed in this business I have to focus on quality and being upfront with my customers at all times. It is because of this that I am able to grow in size during a time where everyone else is cutting production and Africa is slowing down in purchasing. However my goods are still being pre-sold before they reach my customers ports and godowns are still experiencing crowds of people when my goods arrive.

Since I provide a high quality of goods, I have higher cost associated with raw material therefore my prices are not the cheapest in the market. However, my customers are able to charge better prices and rotate their inventories quickly which in the end of the day is a win-win situation for everyone.

When I do everything on my end to send quality containers as per our terms, I expect my customers to pay as per our agreed terms. Typically, we ask for a 50% deposit and 50% of the funds due upon shipping the container. This is very important because in order to buy the best raw material I have to put money down weeks in advance to suppliers and therefore cash flow must not be interrupted.
If you are interested in working with a reliable supplier for second hand clothing I would love to speak to you.

I am currently also exporting vintage grades, shoes, toys, bric'n'brac, raw institutional material, and credential clothing.
You can reach me via my e-mail at Imran@DiscountRagsUSA.com or via office at 713.229.0400. Feel free to visit our website as well at www.DiscountRagsUSA.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

With my warmest regards,
Imran Khanji

DISCOUNT RAGS USA
"The King of Quality"
8300 Telephone Road
Houston, Texas 77061
P: 713.229.0400
F: 713.229.0402
www.DiscountRagsUSA.com
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by tdmoggy: 2:27pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from London in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sorting and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by Ibroakin: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
We are supplier of original used clothes from UK to Nigeria,we sell uk designers used clothes,new clothes,used shoes,new shoes and bags,you can like us on Facebook "used clothing Nigeria" to check pictures of our products,we have got tons of clothes,shoes and bags available for sale,if you are a bulk buyer in Nigeria,you can mail me on ibro20082008@yahoo.com or call 08036289189

Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by anstrading: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
We are a wholesale exporter of quality secondhand clothing in Belgium. We can offer you high quality used clothing, packed per item into small bales. For a detailed offer, please send us an email. Here below you can find our full company's details.

A.N.S; Trading BVBA
Industriezone Kloosterbos
Gebr. Naudtslaan 58
9185 Wachtebeke / Belgium
www.ans-trading.be
info@ans-trading.be

Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by movado19: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Superior grade A from the US. Contact through BB PIn 79b7c01f and specify Grade A as subject. Selling to only wholesales, not to retailers. Specify what you need in each bail and containers come in 20x20 and 40x40. Cheers.
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by mrsage(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Any other grade A supplier in d house? Uk or us quality clothes
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by mrsage(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Any bale supplier in the house? Pls share info
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by Contactohimai(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
mrsage:
Any bale supplier in the house? Pls share info

Madam if you are still looking for a supplier, I would recommend NixandaSalesRep. He is the most reliable and trusted supplier here on nairaland. My wife buys from him on a regular now and he gives nice quality 1st grade London bales. The run the business with his elder sister who has her warehouse in cotonuo so at first i was scared, but when i saw peoples testimonies about him i decided to try him for my wife to start the business and since then no stories or nonsense.
You can check for his thread in business advert page and you will confirm for yourself that he is doing a very wonderful job. His number is there but just in case call him on 08104032816. The first bale we got from him was ladies tops 55kg bale and had about 300pieces inside and we paid N75k for it plus extra 7k to waybill it to Abuja. It was really worth the money cus I know how much profit my wife made from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by ernestly(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Used clothes is contraband here in naija as we all knw. Importing it into nigeria is so difficult and expensive. That is why those that succeed in bringing it put the price per bale to be high in order to cover cost of purchase,importation and profit. If u ask me I would suggest u buy here in naija to avoid stress and over spending and even seizure of the goods... I DEAL ON 1ST GRADE LONDON BALE...very clean and affordable wholesale price too...show ur interest by sending mail for further details: (ernnypenny@gmail.com) or wats app only on: 08080702772 or 09093833783...thanks
Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by wholesaleused: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I have tried other ways of getting back my money for things I no longer need, such as swapping websites or selling on fashion blogs. Those were awesome for a while, but ultimately I got sick of having things I received in swaps not fitting or things taking forever to sell.

1 Like

Re: Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) by willico4(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
[b][b]we write to express our interest to be appointed as your agent/consolidator/receiver of all inbound cargo's from your country to Nigeria.
we provide comprehensive customs clearance services for hasile free import and export of consignments by sea, air and land through out Nigeria,

Swinging into action to clear the cargo the moment it arrives, saving our customers time and money.
We proffer solutions to the challenges associated with freight forwarding; clearing; import and export business relating to both local and international laws and terms.
We take you a step further, we keep you closer.
Come, let us take you along.

FOR EVERY CARGO WE CLEAR, WE GIVE OUR CLIENT 10K RECHARGE CARD

Call on 08035698066 08024218545

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Of Large Format Printers For Flex Printing. / First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral / Watch Dstv On Your Laptop Or Desktop Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.