Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free (1489 Views)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by meltech(m): 5:05am On Feb 20, 2012
Nuhu Marafa and son paraded shortly
after their arrest
By SaharaReporters, New York
Alhaji Malam Nuhu Muhammad
Marafa,, the suspected terrorist and
associate of Vice President Namadi
Sambo, who was arrested by soldiers
on allegations of gun-running and
likely links to the Boko Haram sect,
has finally regained freedom and is
now free in Kaduna.
Mohammed was last week granted
bail by a Kaduna Magistrate Court on
very lenient conditions, including
having a serving Permanent Secretary
stand as a surety.  He was
immediately let go as soon as the
conditions were met.
SaharaReporters had in January
investigated and found out that the
suspect was indeed a member of the
Peoples Democratic Party in the
Chikun local government of Kaduna
State, where he managed a campaign
organization for Namadi Sambo when
the current VP ran for the
governorship election, which he won.
The organization was known as
Namadi Ambassadors”.
One of the arresting soldiers who
monitored the situation bemoaned
the latest developments, saying the
trial was politicized, and that it openly
compromised national security.

mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/nuhu-mohammed-marafa-kaduna-terrorist-suspect-ties-vp-sambo-and-his-son-set-free

Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by supoade: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2012
Fighting Terrorism indeed!.

i guess that case is a family affairs too and it will be resolved at the PDP caucus level.

GEJ, FG, PDP, Bunch of unserious Idiots
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by jamace(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2012
Playing politics with such a case and many others, is a sign of ambition without conscience on the part of our leaders. Obviously, the govt is deceiving Nigerians that they are fighting Boko Haram. It is very clear the govt does not give a hoot how innocent blood are shed. This govt of GEJ does not care about us. It is therefore imperative that Nigerians defend themselves by themselves. angry

I pity the security men who risk their lives to effect arrest of criminals. Like somebody said, "Nigeria is not worth dying for". sad
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by DuduNegro: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2012
where is Beaf and his horde of creek eediots to come and comment on how effective Gej is as President of Nigeria. The rascal is wondering why Fashola, and not the LG Chairman, commissioned community water project. Leave Fashola alone, he is doing a fantastic job for his state. Can Gej do a good job for this country?

This mofo Nuhu Mohammed ought to be shot with a side ammo, if he survives he should be shot with an assault rifle. . , if he survives that he should be shot with a rpg! Thats how much disgusted I am about this miscarriage of justice. shyyt! angry

The Northern elements are determined at every turn to defend and free their own, even when caught red handed with a smoking gun. I bet yiou Kabiru Sokoto is going to walk free too at the end of the day. It was evident when they started talking about Al Mustapha should be released. If I had the way I will break into his cell and distress him untill he yakes his fvking last breath. angry

in fact scr ew Gej!
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by jamace(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Boko Haram sponsors freed because they know VP Sambo; and Sambo is spitting fire that Boko Haram will be crushed! What a great betrayal of Nigerians by our leaders!. sad sad
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by iluvnaija: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nobody should make noise! I guess u all voted gej and not pdp, so enjoy d fresh air and shut d f.uc.k up!
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by Gbawe: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
jamace:

Boko Haram sponsors freed because they know VP Sambo; and Sambo is spitting fire that Boko Haram will be crushed! What a great betrayal of Nigerians by our leaders!. sad sad

Is it now clear why some of us continue to say that those pretending to look for solutions to the problem are actually the cause and origin of the problems of Nigeria? Did this pathetic Government even have the balls to question the Borno Governor despite how Kabiru Sokoto was originally arrested in his Official Governor's lodge in Asokoro, Abuja? Abeg, who is fooling who? Let the gullible keep going to their grave , as 'collateral damage', while naively thinking this insincere Government is making any sincere efforts to tackle terrorism.
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by 13volts(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
The guy was never arrested for ties with Boko Haram, he was arrested for possessing firearms and with the violence in kaduna. But yet don't blame our security agencies or judiciary, blame our outdated laws. possession of firearms attracts just 6 months.
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by jamace(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
The guy was never arrested for ties with Boko Haram, he was arrested for possessing firearms and with the violence in kaduna. But yet don't blame our security agencies or judiciary, blame our outdated laws. possession of firearms attracts just 6 months.
Inasmuch I don't agree with you that the man is not connected to boko haram, I will agree that 6 months is too small for such an offence. But the big question is, why was he not sentenced to the 6 months but set free? Is it not because of his relationship with the VP that he was set free?
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by DuduNegro: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2012

. . . . are u kidding me? dude had bomb making materials and he didnt have guns. . . .please let's correct that mistake, the fvker had assault rifles. When you say gun you paint the picture of a simple ammo. This guy was running assault weapons and other weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Nuhu Mohammed Marafa, Kaduna terrorist Suspect With Ties To Vp sambo And His Son, Set Free by jamace(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is naja for you. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

It Is Strange For FG To Ask Boko Haram To Stop Attacks Before Dialogue - Ciroma / Nigerian Army: Fourth Best In Global Peacekeeping. / Bauchi Is Peaceful — Rep Nuhu Zaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.