Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Wireless Mobile Battery Charger For Phone,tablet And Laptop,distributors Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wireless Mobile Battery Charger For Phone,tablet And Laptop,distributors Wanted (1295 Views)

Laptop Solar Battery Charger / Power Inverters With Built-in Battery Charger Of As Low As N25,000 Is Available / 12volts Water Powered Battery Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Mobile Battery Charger For Phone,tablet And Laptop,distributors Wanted by RealMccoy1(m): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2012
I am looking at introducing a mobile backup charger to Nigerian market.This portable external mobile battery unit is used as a backup power for your mobile device such as phone,tablet and mini laptops. It will last you for 5days without worries of dying battery or 72hours of consistant talk time without charging your phone with electricity. There's no need to charge your Cell Phone or Ipad through an electric outlet. Its small size allows you to carry the power source in your pocket wherever you go and it fits all cell phones. Your clients will say bye-bye to bulky chargers and a mess of external connecting cables from now on. They would love to have this along on their next trip or visiting their village where NEPA can dissapoint or even Fuel scarcity to power their generator. We are looking for genuine whole sale buyers in the Nigerian market. I am based in the USA and my email is emma_nd@yahoo.com but you can contact my Abuja rep at 08023695990 and ask her about the portable rechargable wireless charger. NO 419 or SCAMMER,please.

(1) (Reply)

CLEARANCE SALE!!! Get Up To 40% Discount Off Indian Herbal Hair Growth Products! / Let Your Computer EARN MONEY - Take Part In The Largest Supercomputer Project / Get This Book At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.