Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Priest Impregnates Widow,also Involved In: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Priest Impregnates Widow,also Involved In: (1796 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Priest Impregnates Widow,also Involved In: by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2012
This just  brought up its ugly head  in my parish here in rivers state. a catholic priest by name REV fr GOLDSLYN INYIDU has impregnated a widow in his parish here in elele rivers state.
   This same priest was involved in a gay act few years ago with a boy in a school he used to be a principal. at present the priest has fled to Canada where he has been sending letter from denying that he is not responsible for the pregnancy while conceding to the fact that he truly had an intimate intercourse with the woman in question. the case is now been treated by the rivers state agency for female neglect and gender bias.
   When questioned yesterday the bishop of the diocese said that actually the incident happened but following the priests absence and his claim that he used protection we cannot say who is responsible until he comes back and we do a  DNA test.
   The woman in question lost her husband three years ago and the priest volunteered to take care of her family which the woman said he has been doing. and that was the reason the woman allowed him to have canal knowledge of her.  follow the below link to read more cause i know that some dudes in nairaland are very inquisitive.But i am a living witness to this because the woman in question lives in my street and we worship in the same parish. BUT for your doubting mind follow the below link

HTTP/WWW.Riverside.com/priest+violator+in my land
Re: Priest Impregnates Widow,also Involved In: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^ i am sorry but what is the problem here?! a guy fukced a woman, she was a willing participant and she got pregnant. what is the BIG DEAL?!
Re: Priest Impregnates Widow,also Involved In: by pedestal82(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
@op, use too stay in in Elele back in the days, u mean the catholic church at Ahoada Rd ? Still got contacts over there, will find out this ur gist if its true!

(1) (Reply)

Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. / What Do You Make Of This Story? / Romantic Or Pet Names In Marriage Or R.ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.