Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (11111 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2012
Ladies, have you noticed that most broke guys are very loving towards women compared to those who have some extra cash to spare.
In my opinion, I think its more of pretence. Before you crucify me, have you also noticed that most times, after the poor man is married to the lady, he starts showing his true self. that is where insecurity starts rearing its ugly head especially if the woman has more money and the man is just barely there, or jobless. I have seen live cases of this.
The guys who have more cash to spare are usually not so loving cos they are not sure if that is the reason why you claim to love them so they are more laid back but believe me, they are actually watching and testing you to see if you really love them for who they are. You will also notice that when they get married, they tend to be more loving towards their wives (and I believe this depends on how well the lady plays her part)
so whichever guy you end up with, just make sure you are sure o and not just because you think he's a 'wonderful guy' or because you think he will later start showering love on you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
Note taken.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
hmmmm interesting research i never knew, now i do.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by blackolove(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
is tru cos no man realy want to be a liability to his wife.i cant imagine my wife feeding me,it wl give her d right to also make some decissions dt wl nt be to my best interest.poor guys lk me, i luv wt all my hrt.i dnt do it b/cos,but i luv truly.i'v seen some rich guys who wt their money cannot get a girl of their choice.whether poor or rich all depends on d girl they meeting.some responsibl girls dnt lk arrogant guys cos dts one of d pure charecteristic of rich guys.girls dnt be lead by wealth.nomatter whr d wind of change blows,grab it and settle down peacefully dts d most important thng
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hahahaha....dts it....cos they got more time and most importantly, they have minute chances of attracting or getting another gurl....jeez...which boils down to: only poor guys remain faithful to one girl in Nigeria! Lolz...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Metalgoong(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
@op

You are right on point. .
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
See, girls themselves are to blame, it is the girls that make rich guys not to be loving becos they always show that with your money, that it is enough, that your money does every other thing for you. for instance, when i meet a girl, and she sees my ride, checks out my age and probably gets to know my fam...background, i have noticed that their love and interest always increased unusually. for instance, there was a time last year i went to visit a cousin on the mainland, i took a cab cos my ride was with d mechanic. so we went out shaa, and unfortunately, his car got broke down, and we had to look for a taxi, but couldn't find any, and my cousin being a born omolile agbero, suggested we take a public bus, and lo & behold we did. inside d bus, i saw this chick just sitting next to me, after some time, i said hi, she ignored, i kinda liked dis girl to d last, said hi again, snobbed me, i tried again before my cousin signaled me to stop, so i painfully did. on getting down, she was also going down dsame bus stop, so i took the opportunity to try again, but she ignored me and after i tried again, she said, thts how u poor guys wil be going up and down pursuin girls instead of finding urself sth to do, pls go jo. i was dead inside, i swallowed and walked away. unbelievably, i met dis same girl somewhere after 2 weeks, that day i was on my power ride, and on goggles, so i walked up to her where she ws standing & waiting for a byke and asked her, do you mind if i give u a ride? she smiled and said, tnkx...but u dnt knw where i am going? i replied, never mind, i will go wherever u want me to ma. she smiled and said, u must be funny, and finally off we go. 2 days later, i nyashd her & kicked her. later i sent her sms....to explain who i am. so my guys, girls themselves make guys with extra cash not to be loving, cos they make them to know that money is all they need, so y wste time loving? wheresas poor guys who don't usually get attention from girls have no options than to show the girl love to mke her stay with them. they are helpless, i do pity them shaaa....life....wished i cud change that status for all guys just to deal with gurlz!! lolz

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Lovexme(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
Lwkmd! Simply put, women make men do or act the way they do. Na God go help us find the right woman sha.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Sugardiva(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
jobfront: See, girls themselves are to blame, it is the girls that make rich guys not to be loving becos they always show that with your money, that it is enough, that your money does every other thing for you. for instance, when i meet a girl, and she sees my ride, checks out my age and probably gets to know my fam...background, i have noticed that their love and interest always increased unusually. for instance, there was a time last year i went to visit a cousin on the mainland, i took a cab cos my ride was with d mechanic. so we went out shaa, and unfortunately, his car got broke down, and we had to look for a taxi, but couldn't find any, and my cousin being a born omolile agbero, suggested we take a public bus, and lo & behold we did. inside d bus, i saw this chick just sitting next to me, after some time, i said hi, she ignored, i kinda liked dis girl to d last, said hi again, snobbed me, i tried again before my cousin signaled me to stop, so i painfully did. on getting down, she was also going down dsame bus stop, so i took the opportunity to try again, but she ignored me and after i tried again, she said, thts how u poor guys wil be going up and down pursuin girls instead of finding urself sth to do, pls go jo. i was dead inside, i swallowed and walked away. unbelievably, i met dis same girl somewhere after 2 weeks, that day i was on my power ride, and on goggles, so i walked up to her where she ws standing & waiting for a byke and asked her, do you mind if i give u a ride? she smiled and said, tnkx...but u dnt knw where i am going? i replied, never mind, i will go wherever u want me to ma. she smiled and said, u must be funny, and finally off we go. 2 days later, i nyashd her & kicked her. later i sent her sms....to explain who i am. so my guys, girls themselves make guys with extra cash not to be loving, cos they make them to know that money is all they need, so y wste time loving? wheresas poor guys who don't usually get attention from girls have no options than to show the girl love to mke her stay with them. they are helpless, i do pity them shaaa....life....wished i cud change that status for all guys just to deal with gurlz!! lolz

Tales by moonlight undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Killz3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
This is bullshit! If broke guys are more loving, how come the rich guys become more loving after they get married. . . Duh! Blah Blah B U L L S H I T! ! !
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Killz, you are a kid with less or no experience, why do you always like to intrude when men are interacting? carry time o!! you better give up your fighting for girls on NL, cos you ain't gona get any gurl on NL, you better go and hustle to make money and enjoy a wide immunity with chicks...doing this your fending for girls can't win you a flash from a NL girl talk less of a wink....sorry, meant no offense, was only strolling by....hope you took your drugs tonight?...lol
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Killz3(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
jobfront: @Killz, you are a kid with less or no experience, why do you always like to intrude when men are interacting? carry time o!! you better give up your fighting for girls on NL, cos you ain't gona get any gurl on NL, you better go and hustle to make money and enjoy a wide immunity with chicks...doing this your fending for girls can't win you a flash from a NL girl talk less of a wink....sorry, meant no offense, was only strolling by....hope you took your drugs tonight?...lol
You are a discombobulated jobless idi[i]o[/i]t!
Are you on NL for girls? If you are, what makes you think everyone has your "Windows 95" mentality? Girls don finish for your ghetto? Offence intended. . . Jump off the 3rd Mainland. . . Silly hilly billy obfuscated Goat! cheesy

Good for nothing Nigerian! grin
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by anonymus11: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a discombobulated jobless idi[i]o[/i]t!
Are you on NL for girls? If you are, what makes you think everyone has your "Windows 95" mentality? Girls don finish for your ghetto? Offence intended. . . Jump off the 3rd Mainland. . . Silly hilly billy obfuscated Goat! cheesy

Good for nothing Nigerian! grin

u don start again............ u dis cursed hemoglobin................ no worri, dt vitamin x in ur body as a result of swallowing sperm go soon be converted to exhaust pipe................ no go carry book read u hear....................... d youngest for dis platform dey tertiary institution continue dey blow grammar with no certificate till u are employed as ur pikin maiguard........................... foolish little tata dt has refuse to get the right training from here since his well driller of a father failed.......................... very soon na sign language we go use communicate with u na how trauncy they corrupt the brain cells............ pop pop something sperm na im go make u pai
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by anonymus11: 4:06am On Mar 22, 2012
jobfront: @Killz, you are a kid with less or no experience, why do you always like to intrude when men are interacting? carry time o!! you better give up your fighting for girls on NL, cos you ain't gona get any gurl on NL, you better go and hustle to make money and enjoy a wide immunity with chicks...doing this your fending for girls can't win you a flash from a NL girl talk less of a wink....sorry, meant no offense, was only strolling by....hope you took your drugs tonight?...lol

leave am. im think na by wole soyinka used and dump grammer. wole soyinka go school na abi i lie my brother............ wetin u go categorize man wey failed school cert jamb several times gave up on school and decided the next thing was to get chieftancy title for nl with atutu lolos when im mates are already bank manager.................. no mind d discombulated fowl na how im run im papa belle be dt. fed off the poor man up to his d1ck.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Killz, you must be very dangerous and misky kwa....lolz...guys like you are the kind that kill their fellow man just because of woman that full everywhere like sand, just because you are too wealthy to get a girl... cheesy angry....anyway, you better write off that idea of getting a girl online, you're only wadting your goddamn time okay? they don't need ya to fight for them, they all know we're telling em the obvious truth seen by noble, responsible, well-to-do Nigerian guys, not the one seen by a jobless school leaver, who found job on attacking fellow guys on NL hoping to win female admiration, but you know what? YOU ARE A BIG L..NOO...IMP [color=#990000][/color] Now, Jobf...get back to your goggle before they throw some stones... cool lolzzzzz.....@anonymous, let's leave him for now, the girls are laughing at him now, plz let's pity the poor lad.....pele grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Cheda: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
D truth about d mata,is d broke guys hav nothin 2 offer,oda dan their camourflage love,
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by mamalola19: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2012
anonymus11:

leave am. im think na by wole soyinka used and dump grammer. wole soyinka go school na abi i lie my brother............ wetin u go categorize man wey failed school cert jamb several times gave up on school and decided the next thing was to get chieftancy title for nl with atutu lolos when im mates are already bank manager.................. no mind d discombulated fowl na how im run im papa belle be dt. fed off the poor man up to his d1ck.

shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Adiriejeuju(f): 4:26am On Mar 23, 2012
Dey re lovin cos dey hv nothin 2 offer, if dey become wealthy leta dey tell dat dere old babe is nt dere class.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by born2boink(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2012
That's really true,even I myself when I goes broke, I visited my girlfriend more often and letting her show up more often too,I am always afraid of losing her for fear of getting another oone but immediately I hammered money, turn clubs to my house,drinking and laughing with prostitutes,forgetting my girl who suffered with me but I pray God change my bad altitude
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by lagcity(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2012
grin grin grin^^^^^

mehn this born2fuck guy is something else grin
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
come on, he is da realest guy on NL...Love him. & pls born2wack, pls dnt change, dts what fits naija babes, 4uck & pass! jeez....
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by InkedNerd(f): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
@OP: Well, some guys with money may feel that all they need to show a woman 'love' is to shower them with money because they think that some, if not all women want is money therefore eliminating the idea of romance while the poor guy may think that love is all he has to offer since money obviously isn't an option.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by hustla(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
Q1 Is dis why we are here?
Q2 How does dis affect d price of condom?
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by lifestyle1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
Its normal!
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by olawahle: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
i real get something here
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by stepo707: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
It is true but not in all cases.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by sample042(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2012
D reason s simple, thus;
Poverty humbles men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by gulfer: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
Simple logic; when you have money, you want to be pleased, when you are broke you are willing to please.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by gulfer: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2012
stepo707: It is true but not in all cases.
What's the exception?
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Ibangap(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
@annonymous nd jobfront, una wan kill killz 4 me? Abeg make una pity am na grin
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Ibangap(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
sample042: D reason s simple, thus;
Poverty humbles men.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
jobfront: See, girls themselves are to blame, it is the girls that make rich guys not to be loving becos they always show that with your money, that it is enough, that your money does every other thing for you. for instance, when i meet a girl, and she sees my ride, checks out my age and probably gets to know my fam...background, i have noticed that their love and interest always increased unusually. for instance, there was a time last year i went to visit a cousin on the mainland, i took a cab cos my ride was with d mechanic. so we went out shaa, and unfortunately, his car got broke down, and we had to look for a taxi, but couldn't find any, and my cousin being a born omolile agbero, suggested we take a public bus, and lo & behold we did. inside d bus, i saw this chick just sitting next to me, after some time, i said hi, she ignored, i kinda liked dis girl to d last, said hi again, snobbed me, i tried again before my cousin signaled me to stop, so i painfully did. on getting down, she was also going down dsame bus stop, so i took the opportunity to try again, but she ignored me and after i tried again, she said, thts how u poor guys wil be going up and down pursuin girls instead of finding urself sth to do, pls go jo. i was dead inside, i swallowed and walked away. unbelievably, i met dis same girl somewhere after 2 weeks, that day i was on my power ride, and on goggles, so i walked up to her where she ws standing & waiting for a byke and asked her, do you mind if i give u a ride? she smiled and said, tnkx...but u dnt knw where i am going? i replied, never mind, i will go wherever u want me to ma. she smiled and said, u must be funny, and finally off we go. 2 days later, i nyashd her & kicked her. later i sent her sms....to explain who i am. so my guys, girls themselves make guys with extra cash not to be loving, cos they make them to know that money is all they need, so y wste time loving? wheresas poor guys who don't usually get attention from girls have no options than to show the girl love to mke her stay with them. they are helpless, i do pity them shaaa....life....wished i cud change that status for all guys just to deal with gurlz!! lolz

I think you should look at yourself and ask yourself if you aren't similar to the lady you told us about in this events. See you attract what you are.
Forgive me, but I don't see you as a better person than she, looking at your final reaction to her actions. An honourable man wouldn't do that.
That said, I think the true test of any person (male or female) is best when they are satisfied to the fullness of their desires. This is because the average person, thinks that he / she is defined by what he / she has. This is a wrong belief as we are defined by who we are. Even though, society may applaude the wealthy, without any cognisance about the wealth's'source, it is our responsibility to correct this erroneous mentality, starting with how we consider, regard and treat those that are supposedly less privileged than we are.
There's'still hope for our generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In Public?? / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.