Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? (16850 Views)

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by Aro007: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2012
With the way things are going in the banking sector, with little or no assurance of job security, this has led me to inquire from the largest nigerian forum of intellectuals on the way forward as an enterpreneur in Nigeria. With a start-up capaital of about #3million naira, what viable business(es) with a good ROI ( return on investment) can one venture into?

I would really appreciate ideas from the house as there is a very pertinent reason for one to make plans for unprecedented instances.

I would love if the moderator can assist in pushing this to the front page.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by TheBuilder: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
Identify what you are cut out for as not all businesses are suitable for you.
Meanwhile, in generating business ideas, look around you and see the challenges that need solutions. That is the business for you. No amount is too small or too big in business. Big businesses started small in most cases. So once you can identify a problem, you can provide solution with that kind of capital.
This is all the information you need. If you are waiting for someone to start reeling out investible projects for you, you are wasting your time. But if that is what you need, enter bookshop and buy books like "500 businesses you can start small" etc instead of waiting endlessly here .
Best of luck.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by Chinom(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
Let's form a team and start something on a reasonale scale. That way you will not have to commit all your money, but say about 50% of it. We will form a partnership and go into a low risk business. I'm also interested in investing in Nigeria. I need a reliable Nigerian based partner. Contact me at chinomnazu@yahoo.com to discuss details.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by feelamong(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2012
@pOSTER, I can feel you, I was once in your shoes as a banker, but what i did was first and foremost;

Look for a gap around your environment that you think you can fill (For me I chose distributorship of Wine; I felt I could always keep a tab on the items as everything was basically on cash and carry)

Then I had to source for a staff to take care of the business in view of our work that bascially involved long hours (for me I sourced my staff from the boys that were already cleaners in my office, i looked for the hard working and truthful one and offered him a better pay)

Then I moved the funds for the business, I started small and continued to learn until it greww bigger to its present statues, am still working in the finanacial industry but am not scared of anything again, am just waiting for the major deal am pursueing to be a sole distributor for a foreign based coy, the moment its done am out of the industry for good.

But for now I will advise that you place that funds of urs in a Treasury Bill to yiels a far higher returns than any fixed deposit!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by femajokeho: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
hi ARO007! I just got your post now! i wouldnt decieve you! can you let us meet? we have just started buying now.you are sure of making 100%profit if you join us now!wat isthe biz?cashew nuts biz?within 3months you are bond to turn the money to #5m if you know how?kindly call me now at 08027264492.this is easy biz if you come to my town for more discussion!GOD bless you! SEE YOU ON BOARD!I am Engr Ajai!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by TokyoBulls(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
Watch before you leap!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by bodmax: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
I think you guys can check this post out. It is my way to growing from seed to OAK,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=876162.msg10241552#msg10241552
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by Hazelnut: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2012
I ve some industrial washing machines in Nigeria currently that I just cleared from TINCAN port waiting to sell. If you are interested in such business you can contact me via ogunleye_2003@yahoo.com for further discussion. My warehouse is in Nigeria though I am based in USA.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by uloakanjo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
3mil is a lot of money to get a business up and running. Rule 1. Dont do a business you dont know. Rule 2. Dont do business you dont know and trust. Rule3. Start small. Also, as you've been advised, put your money in a treasury bill and start something by the side wiyh a fraction of your money while the chunk yield returns on its own. As things fall into place you can then put more money into the business. You may be wandering what I do for a living. I am a trader at Idumota, I go to Dubai and sell here in Nigeria. I want to start going to China to make more money. I deal on textile. If you would like to meet me call me on 08069814442
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by lightmanz: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hi Aro,
I am in China working for a company that produces dc to ac automatic power inverter. I can supply you the complete package of power inverter, heavy duty batteries and other components in such a way that all the user need to do is to connect the wire that come from pole and wire that goes to his house or office to it and enjoy uninterrupted power supply because this product works just UPS.
I guess I don't need to tell you how desperately Nigerians need alternate to The Power Holding Company of Nigeria's power supply.
Power Inverter is a viable business because many people need electricity for their house and offices and it has many advantages and benefits:

ADVANTAGES
1. It has no Smoke and Noise Pollution unlike other Generators
2. It is completely safe to health as no hazardous Fuels are use
3. The inverter UPS is fully automatic. It starts as soon as PHCN power fails and automatically stops on PHCN power ON
4. The inverter UPS is far more economical than the regular Generators giving you "VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY"
5. Smaller size and decent look enhances the decor It can be kept anywhere in Home / Shop / Office
6. Helps to safeguard the Gadgets used over the Inverter

BENEFITS OF NOVA
1. Enjoy Sleep even during Power failure
2. Children can study without interruption
3. No attendant required
4. Easy & safe to use. Anybody can operate the System easily
5. Increase in Business.
6. Increase in personal productivity
7. Enjoy with guests in Parties or at home.
8. Total control over situation
9. Increased safety
10. Life saving in Hospitals

My email is lightmanz@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by web2X: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
Whatever business you would do with the money, you should first learn the trade,
do not go into any business because some say it looks lucrative.

You can start importation of computer systems and accessories. Acquaint yourself with
it first by learning from someone doing it presently.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by jamace(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
My bros. if you are not sure of what to do now, I advise you buy Treasury Bills and enjoy the profit. I will suggest you buy for 91 days (3 months). Presently, the rate is about 14.5% per 91 days which gives above N100k profit on your capital per 30 days. Make enquiry from any bank of your choice.

Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by jumiparet: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

I am into various aspect of Petroleum Product Businesses in Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt and Akure.

I am urgently in Need of a short-term Bridge Finance/Loan of About N1,500,000 (One Million and Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only).

I am ready to Collateralize the Loan with a 2007 Toyota Corolla immediately should that become a prerequisite for acquiring the Loan.

I am willing and Ready to Pay upward of 10% Interest monthly for between 1-3 months duration.

The Location is Lagos State, Nigeria.

Who is capable of offering me and my business this loan opportunity and can we access it within 72 Hours from first contact?

Please for further information and request contact: +2348088365849 and +2348055960330.

Send email enqiuries to retson.tedheke@facebook.com and retsonbiz@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by feelamong(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2012
jumiparet:

Hello Nairalanders,

I am into various aspect of Petroleum Product Businesses in Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt and Akure.

I am urgently in Need of a short-term Bridge Finance/Loan of About N1,500,000 (One Million and Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only).

I am ready to Collateralize the Loan with a 2007 Toyota Corolla immediately should that become a prerequisite for acquiring the Loan.

I am willing and Ready to Pay upward of 10% Interest monthly for between 1-3 months duration.

The Location is Lagos State, Nigeria.

Who is capable of offering me and my business this loan opportunity and can we access it within 72 Hours from first contact?

Please for further information and request contact: +2348088365849 and +2348055960330.

Send email enqiuries to retson.tedheke@facebook.com and retsonbiz@gmail.com

Regards.

Oga, go and speak to your bankers naa!!!, moreover there are loads of Finance houses that wopuld definitely like to deal with you, at 120% per annum, no be small tin o! shocked
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by dammylarey(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hello!
The super rich never save money but they invest in property
with as little as N525,750 you can start a real estate business of your own (return on investment ROI).
To start simply buy a plot of land at Roseberry Estate and watch its value appreciate beyond your expectations,reasons to believe:the estate is situated near agbara,igbesa close to Nestle Nigeria plc,Chinese free trade zone,Lagos-Badagry 10 lane zone with access to Lagos light rail project.
When you purshase today and this year sell it later at profitable margin,please be wise.you can call:dare on 08189004651 or come to our office.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by Toksido: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
it all depend on where you are and what you are interested in , poultry business is lucrative,oil and gas is inviting,property acquisition is a sound investment. and many more please call 07065631992,08023367521.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by tigana(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by highlevel8: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals and also do a lot of consulting

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by SmartRetailApp(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
In order not to stress yourself so much about what business is good, you can just invest in real estate. Buy land and resell later. You can also buy farmland and plant crops on it, come back after a year and smile. Am a real estate consultant, if you need a farmland or property in either Oyo state, ibadan, ogun, abeokuta, or lagos state, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? by TheSparrow: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them / Russia Warns Nigeria Over Supreme Court Ruling On Rusal / Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.