Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (11303 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2012
Why are most NL gurls here, aint good looking as they portray themselves to be?? angry angry Please advise sad sad
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by webcam(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2012
here is where dey can hide there worwor face as if they are miss nigeria
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2012
A couple of d gals are defo pretty,poster its d vain ones dat aren't all dat.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by 9janinja1(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2012
haha lol ,  just because you'r dudes does not put you in the clear, una fine ? ehn. smh. women don suffer !
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2012
@tellwisdom sweeery dont mind them. They wan dey decieve us with ''fruity usernames'' like sexyangel, hotbabe, goldieluks grin grin freetoto grin grin grin grin grin hot tima(the ugliest of them all) grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2012
^Only reading their usernames can give one a hardon wink wink
Just try to believe they are good looking [s]tho everybody know say them ugly pass obasanjo[/s] grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pawpaw007: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2012
9ja-ninja:

haha lol ,  just because you'r dudes does not put you guys in the clear, una fine ? ehn. smh. women don suffer !

WORD.  grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear ehn, nah so I go out wan night. boy wayy wor wor pass Obansanjo start to tell me about a blind date he had. he walked into the restaurant and was looking for the girls description. when he saw her, he turned 360, walked out. and txted her he had suddenly taken ill, so the date was off. lool i was very close to enlightening him that if the girl had seen him too, hah, she too go run.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by 9janinja1(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2012
pawpaw007:

WORD.  grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear ehn, nah so I go out wan night. boy wayy wor wor pass Obansanjo start to tell me about a blind date he had. he walked into the restaurant and was looking for the girls description. when he saw her, he turned 360, walked out. and txted her he had suddenly taken ill, so the date was off. lool i was very close to enlightening him that if the girl had seen him too, hah, she too go run.

dude its the not so goodlooking ones that are the worse. full of crap.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2012
98%? shocked shocked
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2012
^It shouldn't surprise u.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2012
^and why?
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2012
^Bcus u are part of d 98% tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by seedord247(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2012
Una no Go kill somebody. grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by davida222(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2012
95% of them
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by seedord247(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2012
davida222:

95% of them

You way just enter today self they talk . . wettin no go happen for nairaland. tongue
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
seedord247:

You way just enter today self they talk . . wettin no go happen for nairaland. tongue
buheheheheh grin . Just wondrin, how the guy take know?? Him go claim say na another account.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Bcus u are part of d 98% tongue tongue
oh reall?
Tell me about it!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
slimyem:

oh reall?
Tell me about it!
Hahahaha!

Put ur pics bck up and we shall tell u more abourri. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
^You too like argument, kant u see - 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
OP, It's true because most of them don't use their pics for profile picture
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
May God bless u my broda!!! grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by davida222(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
seedord247:

sharap what do knw?
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

^You too like argument, kant u see - 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact
Who's arguing me or bonyyem? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by davida222(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

buheheheheh grin . Just wondrin, how the guy take know?? Him go claim say na another account.

gay dudes, go Bleep selfs undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
98% dats rediculous.by d way hw was d result arrivd at?
angry
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahaha!

Put ur pics bck up and we shall tell u more abourri. tongue tongue tongue
i have had it up countless times and will put it up again when i please.
Wait till then biatch! And if you cant,slam your head on a wall till the insides spill out!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Who's arguing me or bonyyem? undecided undecided undecided
Sweerie, it kant be u na  kiss
davida222:

gay dudes, go bleep selfs selvesundecided
If u are gay, it doesn't mean every guy should be gay too  undecided
Punkinmusty:

98% dats rediculous.by d way hw was d result arrivd at?
angry
Are u questioning the validity of this post??  shocked
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pendo89(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
You guys really have time to argue over vain things.
Since NL was created this same topic has been discussed so many times. Even google/fb/linkedIn/CNN/BBC everything knows that NL girls/boys are ugly but you are here still trying to prove it. Why don't we all shake our ugly hands and move on with love. grin
You know you all make it sound like some African crisis, undecided, Perhaps it needs to be part of next year's AU agenda and Seun needs to explain to Africa why his site is only visited by the ugliest of them all.

Learn to care less about other people's looks and personal lives if you want to be happy.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
^preach it sis!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
slimyem:

i have had it up countless times and will put it up again when i please.
Wait till then biatch! And if you cant,slam your head on a wall till the insides spill out!
Wow only bony gals get dis angry,did I hia u say biatch? SMH! So u sum ghetto chick living in slums afterall. tongue tongue
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
Let me get this, if someone doesn't have a picture on their profile, it automatically means they are ugly? Wow.

I had no idea that people wakes up every morning to see if I downloaded a picture. I mean does knowing what I look like MAKES YOUR DAY GO ROUND?

One earthly person MATTERS TO ME THE MOST and that is my husband. He can see me up close and personal. No pictures needed. wink wink kiss kiss

Dogs (men) aren't chasing me just for exercise. grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by davida222(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
pendo89:

You guys really have time to argue over vain things.
Since NL was created this same topic has been discussed so many times. Even google/fb/linkedIn/CNN/BBC everything knows that NL girls/boys are ugly but you are here still trying to prove it. Why don't we all shake our ugly hands and move on with love. grin
You know you all make it sound like some African crisis, undecided, Perhaps it needs to be part of next year's AU agenda and Seun needs to explain to Africa why his site is only visited by the ugliest of them all.

Learn to care less about other people's looks and personal lives if you want to be happy.

I wonder oh. But not a lie sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... / Nicky minaj has set the media ablaze see what the rapper shared online now 18+ / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.