Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Makes You A Nigerian? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes You A Nigerian? (4685 Views)

What Makes You Happy In Nigeria? / What Makes Lagos A Model City - Newyork Times / What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by Odunnu: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2012
murpheus: This is actually a very serious issue. I think the very minute things we refuse to into consideration also make up what we call Nigerian. The reason Nigeria is where it is today is simply because there's no Nigerian living within it

I refuse to agree with you Sir. I and several other million humans are still passionate about Nigeria and are working doesnt matter the speed to maintain its pride.
I am Nigerian because I am simply Nigerian.
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by chosen04(f): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2012
[b][/b]
CyberG:

LOL. . .illogical brain MUST be so disappointed that 100% of every poster are POSITIVELY NIGERIAN despite that Nigeria is soooo far from perfect! No one even blinked at paying attention to the answer you were hoping for LWKMD! Okay, me I be Naija guy original, been and lived in the North, East, West, love my friends from everywhere and girlfriends? Yes, from the North (wish I had more), East (dey plenty die, in fact more than the average number), West (dem dey), and from the many beautiful tribes all around Nigeria. I can't list all of them and I LOVE YOU, yes I do! Insha Allah, I will be in Naija sometime and I can't wait to see y'all!

And what is this one ranting about?

No pun intended!!!!
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by Dede1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
chosen04: [b][/b]

No pun intended!!!!

Oh, the Cyberfool!! The moronic mooncalf is apparently nobody of significant intellect.
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by LogicMind: 2:17am On Apr 08, 2012
all of you claiming pride as nigerians, look at yourselves hard in the mirror. none of you nor your ancestors created, formed this country. this was made up by a foreigner, named by a foreigner and ruled by foreigners and their puppets.

an englishman made your "country" for you. an englishwoman found the name. and you are proud?

useless.

BIAFRA LIVES.
Nigeria's cold war rumbles on.
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by CyberG: 2:57am On Apr 08, 2012
chosen04: [b][/b]

No pun intended!!!!

Pfff....dudunkinrin. . .move over WOMAN BIGOT, racist KKK! Ja comot!
Dede1:

Oh, the Cyberfool!! The moronic mooncalf is apparently nobody of significant intellect.

Ha! FOOLDEDENSON1, you know YOU CANNOT progress in this your accursed tribalist life! Fu<k off loser and take your gang to your hell hole! Anuofia! Anumanu! Ewu!
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by Dainfamous: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
One_Naira: Unfortunately my state and village is in Nigeria.
That makes me a Nigerian cry cry
cool
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by ak47mann(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
OP YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! GOOD QUESTION cool
Re: What Makes You A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Place of birth only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Version Of How Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa Met His Untimely Death In Bayelsa / The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. / My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.