Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259940 members, 1702749 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 02:04 AM

Movie Download Sites - TV/Movies (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Download Sites (43901 Views)

Sites For Downloading Nigerian Movies / Evil Dead 2013 Movie Download For Free [hd Dvdrip] / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Download Sites by Princessfidelis(f): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please house I also need an invite to tvtorrents.com anyone with an invite should please send it to my mail princessfidelis@gmail.com thanks
Re: Movie Download Sites by thiefidentity: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Download Link: http://7d093dvju8vv2q626hs9qifrfr./

Love movies? What are you willing to spend for them? Hundreds of movie download sites provide your favorite movie titles for download, but at ridiculous prices. Four dollars? Five dollars? Seven dollars? Fifteen dollars? What would make your viewing enjoyment worthwhile? This is why the movie download industry is a booming industry. They give you the convenience of a movie download, a range of titles you want to watch, and at a cost usually less than a trip to the movies. Sounds reasonable? Not when you can get this movie experience and much more, for a low, one time membership fee!

Here is a Membership Site for Movie Lovers We at here know that you love you movies, and that you have basic needs in downloading and watching your movies at home-needs not met by competitor movie download site. You want:

No P2P or file sharing is involved ever, we are a 100% legal movie provider. Lifetime Viewing Rights: When you download a movie, you want to own it for life-not pay $5-$15 for a one time viewing. Though you may have never thought this was possible, you can own the rights to watch your downloaded movies for the length of your lifetime…with us. Unrestricted Viewing: With many movie download sites, there are restrictions on when you can watch the movies and which movies. We allows you to watch your downloaded movies any time-24/7, 365 days a year! Low Price: Who doesn’t watch to pay less than they have to for viewing quality movies? No one! That’s why we offers a variety of movies with unlimited viewing for life in quality; full movie downloads for one low membership fee. You don’t have to pay $15 for a one time movie viewing-with us, you get unlimited, lifetime viewing of downloaded movies in the following, convenient movie memberships:

$29.95 for 3 months of unlimited movie access.

$34.95 for 1 year of unlimited movie access.

$39.95 for 5 years of unlimited movie access.

Download Link: http://7d093dvju8vv2q626hs9qifrfr./
Re: Movie Download Sites by Ryans80: 4:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Need invite for tvtorrents.com. I can trade a invite for ilovetorrents.com. Thanks
Re: Movie Download Sites by speed13: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
one of the best movie download website is http://www.downloadfreefullmovies.org/
its easy
Re: Movie Download Sites by TBrownAuto(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
iseg007: Hey, You can try speed.cd for anything everything or tvtorrents.com (Invite only, They almost all the series in the World, and very fast too, i download at 1.2MB, but you have to seed) let me know if you want an invite,
please send me invite please
Re: Movie Download Sites by ambrosunny(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi,pls all want is a site where i can download Nigeria and Ghana movie on my phone..thanks as u share with me
Re: Movie Download Sites by simulty: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
You can also check Simulty's Movie List, where you can search for your movies in the top 10 movie websites: http://www.simulty.com/list/online-movies_by_simulty?shared=1&language=en
Re: Movie Download Sites by cod1: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Movie Download Sites by mzzepic(f): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=mzzepic]Pls I also need an invite to tvtorrent. My email address is sexybilex@yahoo.com. God bless U.
Re: Movie Download Sites by fmdblog(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2013
swtchicgurl: Hi everyone,

Can you pls give me some sites where i can download movies of any kind?
I've been using bittorrent, which is ok, but sometimes slow and unresponsive.

i have good internet access.

if you knw how or where i can download movies, pls drop them here, or if it has been discussed before here, u can paste the link to the topic too.

thanks a bunch! smiley

Obi3:

Did you try this blog?
We only provide direct links.

If you want to download movies in 720P or 1080P,
visit our blog

http://directmediadownload.blogspot.com/

All links are updated and you do not need registration for downloading it.
Re: Movie Download Sites by jennipearl: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Can someone pls send me torrents invite,,here's my email,jenniaibans@yahoo.com, thanks alot
Re: Movie Download Sites by Bboy1015(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2013
You can also nollywood movies @ http://nollymovies.tk
Re: Movie Download Sites by Lusola15(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please can someone pls send me torrents invite
lusola15@gmail.com
, thanks
Re: Movie Download Sites by lerayluanhe: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2013
i can search and download a movie of my choice!
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 10:11pm On Jul 28
Try www.cixed.com You will find movies there.

have a nike day!!!
Re: Movie Download Sites by tolchoot: 2:08pm On Jul 30
please can someone send me a tvtorrent invite?? lesymb@gmail.com

Re: Movie Download Sites by emma121cook: 12:43pm On Aug 19
Download Latest Movies for free without create any membership account.
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 2:34pm On Aug 26
Try www.cixed.com you will find a lot of movies and other stuffs there
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 2:35pm On Aug 26
Try [url]www.cixed.com [/url]you will find a lot of movies and other stuffs there
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 2:37pm On Aug 26
Try www.cixed.com you will find a lot of movies there and other stuffs
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 2:40pm On Aug 26
Re: Movie Download Sites by Bimcious(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07
hope am not too late to get an invite bimcious9@gmail.com
Re: Movie Download Sites by Bimcious(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07
please hope am not to late to get an invite bimcious9@gmail.com
Re: Movie Download Sites by jamesniko: 4:33pm On Sep 07
Visit www.cixed.com. From my point of view there's a lot of stuffs there.Enjoy it

(0) (1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.