Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? (2835 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. / Is Love Really All That Matters In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ok so this is my question.

Why does it feel that no matter which way you turn , most men ( especially those from Naija) are low down dirty scoundrels.

*Discuss*
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Sijo01(f): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
Change ur environment.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
No.  Revise your expectations and NEEDS. 

Let the holy spirit guide you.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
My environment suits my needs in almost every way, I am not inclined to make such drastic changes on the remote possibility that a *good one* will be elsewhere.  
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No.  Revise your expectations and NEEDS. 

Let the holy spirit guide you.

Amen.

But my expectations can not be revised. "Because: 'I'm Worth It'" wink
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Amen.

But my expectations can not be revised. "Because: 'I'm Worth It'" wink

Are your expectations REALISTIC?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Ok so this is my question.

Why does it feel that no matter which way you turn , most men ( especially those from Naija) are low down dirty scoundrels.

*Discuss*

Try turning to me, and u will ask where the hell have i been hiding?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Are your expectations REALISTIC?  
They merely reflect all that the[b] Almighty[/b] has promised me. Standard!  
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

They merely reflect all that the[b] Almighty[/b] has promised me. Standard!  

Then why the complaint?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Try turning to me, and u will ask where the hell have i been hiding?

I fear that disappointment would be imminent, sadly sad

Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

I fear that disappointment would be imminent, sadly :(

Most of the things worth doing, have been declared impossible, even before they were started. Oh ye of little faith, why fear? Believe and u shall receive.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Then why the complaint?  

Cos my expectations are not what needs revising but meeting a guy that actually comes close to them.

He sure aint going to be falling from no sky now, is he?  
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Cos my expectations are not what needs revising but meeting a guy that actually comes close to them.

He sure aint going to be falling from no sky now,  is he?  

You tell me.  You seems bent on meeting the "perfect guy". 

Your thread question and comments are contradicting. Good luck though. wink
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Most of the things worth doing, have been declared impossible, even before they were started. Oh ye of little faith, why fear? Believe and u shall receive.

Now this response I like. smiley  cool  
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

He sure aint going to be falling from no sky now,  is he?  

If he has fallen from the sky long before now, how would u tell?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You tell me.  You seems bent on meeting the "perfect guy".  

Well from the sky he aint. That much I can tell you.

As for other part, ergo this thread.  Duh!!!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

If he has fallen from the sky long before now, how would u tell?

If he had fallen from the sky he would have landed beside me. That is how I would be able to tell. Its not rocket science!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Well from the sky he aint. That much I can tell you.

As for other part,  ergo this thread.  Duh!!!

It is cute how you are correcting yourself.   grin grin
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Now this response I like. smiley  cool  

So put ur fears and worries aside and take a leap of faith.
FAITH being Forsaking All I Trust In Him.

Go on honey, take a chance.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is cute how you are correcting yourself.   grin grin

You have lost me. I have not deviated from my OP or subsequent posts.

Are you feeling alright
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

If he had fallen from the sky he would have landed beside me. That is how I would be able to tell. Its not rocket science!  

He actually did land, buh not beside u, behind u it was, buh u chose not to look back. Now look behind u again.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Something just isn't clicking.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You tell me.  You seems bent on meeting the "perfect guy". 

Your thread question and comments are contradicting.  Good luck though.   wink
DaShyGuy:

Seconded!

Whatever is unattempted remains impossible.

I see d london chick is bck! U gud mama? smiley
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Something just isn't clicking.  

That's becoz u aren't allowing it click. Free ur mind and ur senses, and watch everything fall into place for u.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

That's becoz u aren't allowing it click. Free ur mind and ur senses, and watch everything fall into place for u.

This one will take time o, my mind is almost at capacity right now.

Idowuogbo:

Seconded!

Whatever is unattempted remains impossible.

I see d london chick is bck! U gud mama? smiley

Hahaha, yes I am. I found some time today to come chillax. What about you.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
Istklass your topic and replies seem contradictory( will explain why later,still on the move). Anyways how are you doing ?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahaha,  yes I am. I found some time today to come chillax. What about you.    
Am were u left me and coping ok.Hmmmm I  see u in sum dilenma tho,Kai london bobos  cheesy cheesy
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahaha,  yes I am. I found some time today to come chillax. What about you.    

Almost, meaning not @ full capacity. So there's a little room left for me. So take a leap of faith and see how all things would be made beautiful in His own time.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Am were u left me and coping ok.Hmmmm I  see u in sum dilenma tho,Kai london bobos  cheesy cheesy

Lol. Its nice to read from you smiley

Goldieluks:

Istklass your topic and replies seem contradictory( will explain why later,still on the move). Anyways how are you doing ?

Hey Goldie, nice to see you. I'm good ty. I will be interested to see where you think its contradictory. I don't share that view. Travel safely smiley
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Almost, meaning not @ full capacity. So there's a little room left for me. So take a leap of faith and see how all things would be made beautiful in His own time.

All this talking and no reveal, what are you waiting on?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by slimyem: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
good guys are peeps are everywhere just that they dont go around carrying it on their foreheads.
Relationships are gambles.You just gotta keep trying until you hit jackpot!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

All this talking and no reveal,  what are you waiting on?  

Waiting on u to give the go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Prefer Dating Big Women. / TOUCHING STORY: Learn From His Mistakes / How Should You Save Your Lover's Contact On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.