Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Guys Do You Care About This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Do You Care About This? (2455 Views)

Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair / Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For The Guys! Do You Agree?? / Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
I mean the kind of underwear your woman wear?

What kind of underwear turn you on/off? grin cool
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by MrsChima1(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
Wifey put your head on the screen for a minute. angry angry
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
Not again, seun needs to stop some people from opening a topic here, a topic a kid wont even think to open
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by SAFO(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
As long as she doesn't wear granny pannties it's all good.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
rokiatu abeg shut up grin
u dat is fond of wearing wrestling pants as underwear grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
lefulefu:

rokiatu abeg shut up grin
u dat is fond of wearing wrestling pants as underwear grin
Lefulefu, U don dey yap gan nowadays ooo, ℓ☺ℓ, Leave Rokiatu alone make she no cry u knw she's jst a teenager.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by bingbagbo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Who can say if your love grows
as your heart chose
Only time.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by MrCork17: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
rokiatu:

I mean the kind of underwear your woman wear?

What kind of underwear turn you on/off? grin cool

Roki Sweeery. u not as fat as Mrs Chima and u look nicer. Sweeery can I quick inspect yo underwhere? tongue
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by dealordea(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Prefer the Brown sugar undies colour , cos it turns me on to a boiling point!!! grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by slimyem: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
men are not so bothered about undies as much as they are bothered about what lies inside them.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Binkalette: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Agybabe(f): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
The most annoying aspect is when they ask you "what are you putting on?" "What is the colour?" "What size do you use?" "Send the picture of how you are now to me"

WTF. Are you my mother?

What nonsense. When I ask you to stop bugging me and get a life or drop the phone on you, then it will be cleared that you are a pest to my life. *smh*
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by slimyem: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Agybabe:

The most annoying aspect is when they ask you "what are you putting on?" "What is the colour?" "What size do you use?" "Send the picture of how you are now to me"

WTF. Are you my mother?

What nonsense. When I ask you to stop bugging me and get a life or drop the phone on you, then it will be cleared that you are a pest to my life. *smh*
is this supposed to be a reply to this thread??
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
slimyem:

men are not so bothered about undies as much as they are bothered about what lies inside them.
u sef i dey even try imagine the type of underwear wey go fit u grin
even thongs go be oversize for u grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by slimyem: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
^ode!
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
lefulefu:

u sef i dey even try imagine the type of underwear wey go fit u grin
even thongs go be oversize for u grin grin

grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
bin gbagbo:

Who can say if your love grows
as your heart chose
Only time.
Nice one man, Enya!

Op, i dont care about d colour as long as it's not green. Green panties are for dirty girls that dont wash their underwear. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Killz3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Rokiatu

Congrats on your first thread that can only be best described as The 2012 model of "Quintuplicated bullshitology". . . Full options, factory fitted AC, 4WD, side curtain airbags, and the latest discombobulated technologies. . . Congrats baby. kiss kiss
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by tellwisdom: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
Rokiratu, need to get a surgery done on that face angry angry. As worse as this gay albino up here looks, he supersedes her look sad sad # No offence sad sad
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by omega25red(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Agybabe:

WTF. Are you my mother?

so what are you wearing right now? what color is it? is it small or granny panties? send a picture of it to me right now  tongue 718-***-****

tongue
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by babsjnr(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nl men are very angry and verbally abusive toward gals.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Chnges(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
<Cries my eyes off> some'll even put on fishing nets & call it fashion panties. Others 'll go with ropes & call it g-string and then the other ones 'll choose over strained ones and call it baggy pant. Tufiakwa women sef!!
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 21, 2012
ahahahahahahahaha this thread is dumb really? Ya all wait till ur see my next one. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Dabss(m): 3:27am On Feb 21, 2012
odiaero:

Not again, seun needs to stop some people from opening a topic here, a topic a kid wont even think to open
hmm!
the thing self tire me.!
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2012
There are two material goods that  I seriously invest in

1. Underwear

2. Shoes

I just dont like it when girls match panties and bra. Makes me wonder, do you change your panties atleast twice a day? There's something called VAG INA discharge (mucous) , especially a few days before  the onset of menstruation.

Another thing that I cannot stand is g-strings. ewww. My puzzie needs to be comfortable, tbh.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

There are two material goods that I seriously invest in

1. Underwear

2. Shoes

I just dont like it when girls match panties and bra. Makes me wonder, do you change your panties atleast twice a day? There's something called VAG INA discharge (mucous) , especially a few days before the onset of menstruation.

Another thing that I cannot stand is g-strings. ewww. My puzzie needs to be comfortable, tbh.

Honestly Ileke-IdI is my favourite nairalander right now.

She have answers to threads that fools have no say in. This one for example. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58am On Feb 21, 2012
Tbh I only wear matching Nylon undies,in return he also only wears polythene boxers by armani.So yes we environmentally friendly its cool to go green.

Anoda attention seeking thread msteeeeew!
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Excelboi(m): 5:48am On Feb 21, 2012
Anoda meaningless thread, boring!
tellwisdom:

Rokiratu, need to get a surgery done on that face angry angry. As worse as this gay albino up here looks, he supersedes her look sad sad # No offence sad sad
aint funny, get a life off this nigga!
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2012
Roki's level of reasoning is abysmally poor
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by queensmith: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

There are two material goods that  I seriously invest in

1. Underwear

2. Shoes

I just dont like it when girls match panties and bra. Makes me wonder, do you change your panties atleast twice a day? There's something called VAG INA discharge (mucous) , especially a few days before  the onset of menstruation.

my cousin is the absolute opposite- cant do lingerie shopping with her she just throws my shopping away.
you have to buy at least 2- 3 knickers for each bra or change the bra everyday.otherwise the panties fade more than the bra. tis not easy being a woman! lol

@op seriously? lol
sha sha i think it depends on the dude, some men are more observant than others. Some men will notice your underwear most men won't.
Idowuogbo:

Tbh I only wear matching Nylon undies,in return he also only wears polythene boxers by armani.So yes we environmentally friendly its cool to go green.

it's good to switch to cotton once in a while apparently.
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Killz3(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

[b]Tbh I only wear matching [size=16pt]Nylon undies[/size],in return he also only wears [size=16pt]polythene boxers[/size] by armani.[/b]So yes we environmentally friendly its cool to go green.

Dies On Arrival! grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Care About This? by Dabss(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Lmao!
Maybe the next topic will be "what kind of undies should virgins wear?"
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just arrived,High Quality Mens And Women Polo Shirts / Trending: Checkout These Beautiful Ankara Fabrics And Fabulous Styles (photos) / 7 Steps To Great Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.