Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! (3766 Views)

Casting/crew Job / M / Casting Call For A Nigerian Female Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by smoothedge: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sweet Media Limited calls audition for roles in their forthcoming movie "HALF OF A YELLOW SUN"
Venue is Lufodo Academy of Art, Off Agungi Road, off Lekki/Epe expressway. (Its the street between Bakky plaza and Agungi shopping complex on Lekki Epe expressway) and Lufodo is on the street just before Gracefield school on Agungi road, after the bridge)
Date is 22nd-23rd.
Time is 8am.
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by ndividual: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by favcom(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
lol @ reply
maybe it's the Nigerian version.
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by Chinom(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
favcom:

lol @ reply
maybe it's the Nigerian version.

OR a .19 scam. Before you know it, they will be asking for N2,500 for registration form. Many desparate young Nigerians will fall for that.
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by publisher(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Parts of the movie is meant to be shot in Nigeria,i think they are looking to recruit 'waka pass' actors.
Most of the people recruited here will be playing the role of dead bodies. grin Remember the movie is set during war (Biafra) times.
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by Yeske2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2012
publisher:

Parts of the movie is meant to be shot in Nigeria,i think they are looking to recruit 'waka pass' actors.
Most of the people recruited here will be playing the role of dead bodies. grin Remember the movie is set during war (Biafra) times.
Role of dead bodies? Na wah o.
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by ndividual: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
@publisher. that actually makes sense. Even though I felt the title misleading, I guess Casting is Casting, waka pass actor or playin dead.
Speaking of playing dead (assuming), how are you gonna point yourself in the whole mess? "hey, that's me, playing lifeless beside the blast?". shocked
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by strangest(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2012
publisher:

thats really pessimistic, Talents can still be discovered, you know,
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by Binkalette: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
I think they are looking to recruit 'waka pass' actors.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by miky(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2012
Its funny how blindfolded many of us are!! Did anyone actually go for the audition or did everybody think it was 419 , the cast and film crew look pretty descent to me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2215077/

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/casting-of-thandie-newton-in-half-of-a-yellow-sun-draws-criticism-petition-to-recast#
Re: Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! by Preppie: 8:24am On May 04, 2012
Besides Lufodo academy is owned by Olu and Joke Jacobs.

(1) (Reply)

**any Job Vacancy In Akure Ondo State / Nationwide Mass Recruitment / Online Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.