Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: (6613 Views)

Loveless Relationship/marriage / Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

That's just plain Dumb!. . . 5yrs? Are you that ugly that no one else wants you?
what are you!!??
It's hard to believe this now, when all you ever did was "womanisieren"!!! undecided
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by hamsky: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
I was once involved in a relationship of this sort (i mean loveless) although mine lasted for only six months or just a little bit longer. I became friends with this congolese girl and we were quite nice to each other not knowing that the girl was better of as a friend than someone to love. One hopeful and gracious day I decided to put myself together and tell her about my feelings for her, she accepted and acknowledged that she felt thesame way too. I realised I had made a massive mistake when we started dating cos O boy! there wasn't any connection at all, one reason was because she was more fluent in french than in english though she understood and spoke english (not very fluently) and I spoke a little bit of french but it was to no avail. I tried all I could to ascertain a romantic connection between us but nothing came out of it, she always kept everything to herself even though I knew their was something bothering her. In the presence of others she behaved really nicely but when I'm alone with her she's as a mute as a radio with a broken speaker. Well I got a bit tired of everything and half way through the relationship I started doing some investigation about the girl I called my own, surprisingly I found out that she was once going out with a friend of mine who was meant to get married to her but couldn't cos his parents didn't approve though they were still romantically involved (in sort of a pseudo way). The way I actually put myself together in telling her how I felt about her in the first instance was thesame way I told her that I no longer cared about her (in a polite way obviously). Well some of you might think that the move I took was a bit harsh but I taught about it carefully and realised that she was better of with the other guy than I. This happened three years back but I still havn't fell in love with any lady cos I just think its not really worth it playing with my emotions all in the name of having a girlfriend which I'm certainly not going to get married to.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Tinax(f): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2012
so many relatnships are based on fake love, how do i know that a guy genuinely loves me.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2012
cope? I wouldn't want anything to do with that "relationship".
Give me the cold shoulder and it's over!

Str8!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
stepo707:
As far as there is constant punny, for as long as a year
lol
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sleekjd:
The day I realize the relatioship is loveless, I ll bounce.
I ended a three year relationship in 2009, initially all was well until he grew cold. I went visitin him, saw text messages from sm girl he save her name as "Ma cherie", I confronted him bt he denied ever knowin her, I said nothing bt I knew dat ws d end, Thank goodness for d strong will to end it then; n I ve never regreted my decision.
When he realised I was resolute abt my decision and I was doin great in my career, he came pleadin last year bt I never budged.

As @ last week monday he invited me to visit him so we cud talk, bt I turned him down. Guess wat, he got married last week to d same "Ma cherie" lolz. I saw congratulatory msg on his FB wall.
Still can't undestand wat he was tryin to achieve.
When it isn't work; my advice, take d easy way out" It worked for me, NO REGRET!
cool
and you are still single,what a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Drop A Selfie With No Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.