Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. (926 Views)

What Did He Do Wrong, That ..... / Don't Worry About Anything Part 6 / Don't Worry About Anything Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2012
Psalm 37:1, NLT

We should never envy evil people, even though some may be extremely popular or excessively rich. No matter how much they have, it will fade and vanish like grass that withers and dies.

Those who follow God live differently from the wicked and, in the end, will have far greater treasures in heaven. What the unbeliever gets may last a lifetime, if he is lucky. What you get from following God lasts forever.
Re: Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. by buzugee(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2012
nice one grin nice short simple and straight to the point. not those regular 100 page thesis you normally post
Re: Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. by Sweetnecta: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2012
@Frosbel: You should be ashamed of yourself, frosbel, for culling Psalm verse above, while you found the Gospels barren!
i ask people, how is Jesus the author and finisher of a faith he didn't start and you don't find in it anything to protect yourself, but rush to Psalms?

there is no way i will leave the Quran, a document that I consider to be absolutely the Word of God, sufficient enough to satisfy my spiritual are other yawning, for say the Torah, Sabur and or Injil. If i have to supplicate God it is the Quran that i will use. If I have to ask God for anything, including protections, etc, Quran is sufficient.

come on frosbel. you "fall" my hands [whatever that means as in disappoint me] every time.

On another matter; how is the family? Did you like my analogy of 3 is 1 and 1 is 3 about your Trinity using 3 boys as 1 boy and 1 wife as 3 wives all in 1? Dont tell madam o, abeg. Nigerian woman could waylay me on something like that.
Re: Don't Worry About The Wicked Or Envy Those Who Do Wrong. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel: You should be ashamed of yourself, frosbel, for culling Psalm verse above, while you found the Gospels barren!
i ask people, how is Jesus the author and finisher of a faith he didn't start and you don't find in it anything to protect yourself, but rush to Psalms?

there is no way i will leave the Quran, a document that I consider to be absolutely the Word of God, sufficient enough to satisfy my spiritual are other yawning, for say the Torah, Sabur and or Injil. If i have to supplicate God it is the Quran that i will use. If I have to ask God for anything, including protections, etc, Quran is sufficient.

come on frosbel. you "fall" my hands [whatever that means as in disappoint me] every time.

On another matter; how is the family? Did you like my analogy of 3 is 1 and 1 is 3 about your Trinity using 3 boys as 1 boy and 1 wife as 3 wives all in 1? Dont tell madam o, abeg. Nigerian woman could waylay me on something like that.

If it satisfies you to keep prostrating to the black stone in Mecca, carry on.

If washing your body parts, avoiding pork and praying 5 times a day will save mankind, there is no hope for any of us.

Islam does not address the issue of SIN, instead it glorifies SIN ( murder , lying, intimate perversion ) and corrupts the hearts of men.

Any religion that does not address the root problem of mankind which is SIN, is totally ineffective and not worthy of any consideration.

(1) (Reply)

The emptiness of prosperity gospel / 11-year-old Boy Leads Church As An Ordained Minister / Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.