Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall (2650 Views)

Learn How To Cook Beans And Save The Cost Of Kerosene / White Beans And Red/brown Beans. Which Is Richer? / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2012
i remember when i was in secondary school, i was short and my friends will say i should be eating beans an even the ones that has insects in it that it makes people tall, but now my height never increased despite the fact that beans is my best food, so is it that it didn't work for me or it was actually a superstition or i was being teased then does beans actually make people tall
Re: Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall by tpia5: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
doubt it.
Re: Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall by modavi: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
shocked
Re: Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall by tpia5: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
no.

(1) (Reply)

See the rarest citrus fruit a Nairalander Used To Mark The World Food day. / Coconut Curry Chicken With Step-by-step Pictures / Advertise Your Brand On Vacant Billboards In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.