Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano (4037 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Dainfamous: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
haka_nai:

Sorry i woke you up! lipsrsealed were you just sipping oyel now now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep fooling yourself.Did you see any part of my post stating our request for oyel?I only suggested in case you missed it,that the north which lacks oil is still hosting alot more Igbos ready for migration to the east,where oil and honey is plenty.Inshort wetin dey make them go north sef?Na walalah dey sweet them so?Abi na say oyel don too much they want try alternative means?
Since we didn't request oil from you please you can keep it for now until there is a need.Charity begins at home, feed your eastern brothers and make sure they enjoy it so much they never wanna leave home for North most remote villages,Just to peddle fake merchandise. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lastly to cushion the effect of your migration east wards we shall supply you 5 trucks full of expended donkey and horses for consumption.As this may help the number of people in need of meat supply.

You still depend on oil in the north thats why a lot of you haven't died from diseases like they show your brothers in chad and Nigel,you people got nothing so don't try and sound tough a beggar have no choice,if you are serious kindly reject your monthly allocation and let see how many will survive  cheesy cheesy nonesense!don't be deceived without our oyell your population one third will perish from illness and hunger,10 million almajiris already in poverty grin joker,

emmke:

^^wallahi ba ka da kyau,  grin
and you too you think they send you?they slaughter your people like chicken in jos and you are talking mumu carry on,soon they will roast your a.s.s cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by oduasolja: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
500000. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by MeAboki(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2012
re@lchange:

fine, but be ready to get a cut in your monthly allocation
you cannot bite the finger that feed you
again your brothers in the east must go home too
next we shall declare biafra. cool

Monthly allo... what? Abeg, shut up my friend before I e-slap you!
Perhaps if na Ijaw/ND person talk I fit listen to am but common inyamuri sef, wetin una de allocate talk less of feeding us?. Ah, yes,I forgot: armed robbery, kidnapping, fake drugs... to name just a few.
Please haven't you ever wondered why your people are still trooping in and staying put up north despite BH, the bombings, killings and all?
Haven't you also wondered why they still choose to stay in the North and become ECONOMIC REFUGEES even at the risk of death rather than return to Igboland - against all odds and incentives such as free transportation from the boy scouts brigade you people call MOSSOB?
You just de follow follow others regurgitate nonsense without independent thought. Next time try to think before you speak - kaji ko? sad
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by shaneroberts26: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
haka_nai:

Sorry i woke you up! lipsrsealed were you just sipping oyel now now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep fooling yourself.Did you see any part of my post stating our request for oyel?I only suggested in case you missed it,that the north which lacks oil is still hosting alot more Igbos ready for migration to the east,where oil and honey is plenty.Inshort wetin dey make them go north sef?Na walalah dey sweet them so?Abi na say oyel don too much they want try alternative means?
Since we didn't request oil from you please you can keep it for now until there is a need.Charity begins at home, feed your eastern brothers and make sure they enjoy it so much they never wanna leave home for North most remote villages,Just to peddle fake merchandise. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lastly to cushion the effect of your migration east wards we shall supply you 5 trucks full of expended donkey and horses for consumption.As this may help the number of people in need of meat supply.
Onye asi na a ma nye anu ezi,o si na ya a ma nli na-o na agba mmanu.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by akanni79(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
God bless igbo leader for wonderful step.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by oduasolja: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
shu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? / Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.