Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

True Facts About Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Facts About Virgins (17537 Views)

13 Hilarious But True Facts About Guys / Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex / Some Naughty But True Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Facts About Virgins by lovelydoll: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
i will like to lay down some facts ,that some of you people may not know,even thought we were all virgins before/

1. Virgins are not clueless about sex, (we know about it ,probably even more than you).

2. Virginity doesn't mean your Holy.Some people just do not want to get laid .(yet they are capable of stealing,lying and doing every other sin in the bible.)

3.Virginity doesn't mean i will not like to show off my body.(Hey i like to dress sexy,with tight ,short clothes,but that does not mean i will open my legs for you.)

4.Virginity does not mean i am ugly,( i just don't feel like sleeping with you without a commitment).

5.virgins are strong ,( the will to say no to temptation is very hard)

6.virgins are proud.

7.virgins can laugh at and tell dirty jokes( i do that all the time)

8.Virgins do flirt,and play around.( doesn't mean i will open my legs for you, i just want to have a fun conversation).

9.most virgins do not have clean thoughts,(probably even worse then yours,because some of us wonder about sex all the time.)

10.Finally,virgins are awesome . grin

so if your planning to date one keep these things in mind,were not in the 18th century where virgins were covered and holy, were in the 21 century where people can be who they want to be. wink

13 Likes

Re: True Facts About Virgins by Mekozoral: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
smiley :d wink
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
op i disagree with number 4.
most virgins wey i don see wowor die lipsrsealed
Re: True Facts About Virgins by lovelydoll: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
lefulefu:

op i disagree with number 4.
most virgins wey i don see wowor die lipsrsealed

you foolish men,you call them wowo,cause they will give u no nyash.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Virgins by slimyem: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
@op,good points!
Re: True Facts About Virgins by kemmeye: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
number 8 might lead to ra[i]p[/i]e
Re: True Facts About Virgins by yemboy1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
"virgins are strong ,( the will to say no to temptation is very hard) " OF A TRUTH!
" So if your planning to date one keep these things in mind " NOTED!
Re: True Facts About Virgins by lepasharon(f): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
lovelydoll:

i will like to lay down some facts ,that some of you people may not know,even thought we were all virgins before/

1. Virgins are not clueless about sex, (we know about it ,probably even more than you).

2. Virginity doesn't mean your Holy.Some people just do not want to get laid .(yet they are capable of stealing,lying and doing every other sin in the bible.)

3.Virginity doesn't mean i will not like to show off my body.(Hey i like to dress sexy,with tight ,short clothes,but that does not mean i will open my legs for you.)

4.Virginity does not mean i am ugly,( i just don't feel like sleeping with you without a commitment).

6.virgins are proud.

8.Virgins do flirt,and play around.( doesn't mean i will open my legs for you, i just want to have a fun conversation).

9.most virgins do not have clean thoughts,(probably even worse then yours,because some of us wonder about sex all the time.)

so if your planning to date one keep these things in mind,were not in the 18th century where virgins were covered and holy, were in the 21 century where people can be who they want to be. wink

spot on
Re: True Facts About Virgins by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
i always tell ppl my body is clean but my mind isnt tongue
Re: True Facts About Virgins by onila(f): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
yes we virgins rule!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: True Facts About Virgins by dabrake(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2012
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2012
lovelydoll:

6.virgins are proud.

WOW! Babe u're a true virgin, UR absolutely spot on, I enjoy listening 2 dirty gists a lot, sex stories too, i'l laf nd laf nd roll on d floor yet i dnt wanna try it, not evn wt my beautiful Angel, U can't b more right, lol
Re: True Facts About Virgins by olempe(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2012
My ex was a virgin till we graduated but she's number 3 & 8, can't go into details.
Re: True Facts About Virgins by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2012
Na2day?
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2012
OK2NV:

a virgin is just another phuck-in-waiting.

As in, mschewww, tho I dnt encourage promiscuity, but isn't dat jst the hard fact of life, ℓ☺ℓ

@onila if you're a virgin, Lady gaga is the pope.
Re: True Facts About Virgins by kpolli(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2012
I have a problem with number 6. . . .

and lastly,

11. Virgins lack wisdom/smartness (no offence intended but its something I noticed, only very few have it)
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Latty88(f): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2012
The OP is 100% ryt
Re: True Facts About Virgins by HotB: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2012
True facts.
But I hate their being proud and nonchalant; make a man swear to get them. Lol
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Yorisb: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2012
Welo komi mbe. Duh! angry
Re: True Facts About Virgins by bekay911(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
Op Seconded
Re: True Facts About Virgins by mobf: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
Virgin this, virgin that! Cucumbers don suffer for una hand, someone said it already: just a fvck in waiting. Make we hear word abeg
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Rocktation(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hmmn. Correct. And it's easier to attract haters if they lack/lacked the will to keep theirs.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Virgins by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mind games
Re: True Facts About Virgins by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yes . . we rule!!
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Okontami: 4:07am On Feb 26, 2012
grin Yes we are Virgins disvirginers we rule. As we take pop ur Mama cherry na so ur own go soon pop. So stop to dey make mouth . Its for a while. We sef don do all these ones pass. We know ur type grin

3 Likes

Re: True Facts About Virgins by Okontami: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2012
grin Yes we are Virgins disvirginers we rule. As we take pop ur Mama cherry na so ur own go soon pop. So stop to dey make mouth . Its for a while. We sef don do all these ones pass. We know ur type grin
Re: True Facts About Virgins by pato405(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
@OP:

can I pop yur champagne?

I would like to help you out. It's the least favour I can offer you.

wink wink wink wink
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Ozioma49(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
Lol see as almost all the Nairaland BaBes use stylE dey claim Virgin.SMH
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Adaeze003(f): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
[/i]hmm! yeah virginity rocks and all that but i think that you just wanna tell us that you are a virgin and that's the main purpose of this thread but unlike your sis in the making [onila] you had to twist it. what i seriously dont get is why you peeps go around making such announcenents i thought its a personal thing? next thing is to paste 'virgin' on your forehead right? SMH!!![i]

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Virgins by mcnepow(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
^Just my exact anger with their posts.
It should be a personal issue, not rambling about it all over the internet!
Guess they are doing this for a reason.
Re: True Facts About Virgins by Dyamante(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
What is it with people on this site and virginity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes You Abbreviate Hbd, Hml, Llnp, Gbu When Congratulating? / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: / In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.