Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany (2247 Views)

Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by onila(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
the life continues abroad grin grin

Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Moh2(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
D guy plans r finally unfolding step after step
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by onila(f): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
lol
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by freecocoa(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2012
Aww so cute.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by itsmeurLady(f): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2012
Seriously, this story still looks like a joke to me, its jst sumhow,one kain! Infact,I jst cnt explain embarassed
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Tosinville(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2012
What has this got to do with the shortage of food in somalia?
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by MrsChima1(f): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Germany is a quaint little country. grin grin grin grin
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by MrCork17: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2012
OP.  CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS FOR ONCE??  DONT U HAV  SCHOOL HOMEWORK? undecided
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by onila(f): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2012
LOL grin
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by dabrake(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2012
Guys like this makes me sad. That is why our girls will continue to abuse us. Does it mean that the only way for that dude to 'make it' is to have sugar mummies/marry his rich grandmother?
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by MrsChima1(f): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2012
dabrake:

Guys like this makes me sad. That is why our girls will continue to abuse us. Does it mean that the only way for that dude to 'make it' is to have sugar mummies/marry his rich grandmother?

That's nothing new. That isn't the first time nor it will be the last time. Innocent and dumb arse "Western and Eastern" women will continue to be victimized by scandalous nukkas even many of your Nigerian folks "supports" such behavior.

So sad. Well, I can't save all women. lipsrsealed
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by tunnytox(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2012
Abeg leave this poor man to enjoy his marriage, is it not Nigerian culture/attitude to anhilate the poor? as a poor man no girl will even look your side even some family members will disown you. I don't blame this guy one bit he's only 22 and can still afford to use another 10 years to live with this old woman before she expire finally. grin grin grin
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by onila(f): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2012
tunnytox:

Abeg leave this poor man to enjoy his marriage, is it not Nigerian culture/attitude to anhilate the poor? as a poor man no girl will even look your side even some family members will disown you. I don't blame this guy one bit he's only 22 and can still afford to use another 10 years to live with this old woman before she expire finally.  grin grin grin

LOL grin
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by onila(f): 1:53am On Feb 22, 2012
;d
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by born2boink(m): 5:12am On Feb 22, 2012
How will he enjoy the pussy, i'm so confused now, na shayo die before sex can save the guy
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by pendo89(f): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2012
grin grin grin
i wish he was 50!!
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by mcnepow(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2012
itsmeurLady:

Seriously, this story still looks like a joke to me, its jst sumhow,one kain! Infact,I jst cnt explain embarassed
Its in the papers, Vanguard to be precise.
U berra start believing it.
Stil wonderin how people get these pictures.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by dabrake(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2012
tunnytox:

Abeg leave this poor man to enjoy his marriage, is it not Nigerian culture/attitude to anhilate the poor? as a poor man no girl will even look your side even some family members will disown you. I don't blame this guy one bit he's only 22 and can still afford to use another 10 years to live with this old woman before she expire finally.  grin grin grin
oga, abeg shun jooh. If na 22yr old woman marry 68yr old man, na your type go make the thread enter 27 pages dey refer to the girl as a gold-digger. Please call a spade a spade. Why can't you condemn this nauseating attitude? Is a 22yr old not too young to marry(using the nigerian lifecyle)? Those who are hustling, are they fools? Abeg no support am jooh.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2012
Are u sure this guy is not poster nairalander, how come will get update on their movements with pics?
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2012
Sharp boi! grin grin

So this was his plan eh? Well, once again I can't blame the fella. Nigeria is a jaga jaga country and many would do anything to leave.

Happy married life man, but pls make that woman happy cos she really seems to love you.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by bekay911(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
Not new
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by mobf: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
Damn, How on earth will he dig into that hole? There must be ruins of all sorts inside,
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by cynthiafred67(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
dabrake:

oga, abeg shun jooh. If na 22yr old woman marry 68yr old man, na your type go make the thread enter 27 pages dey refer to the girl as a gold-digger. Please call a spade a spade. Why can't you condemn this nauseating attitude? Is a 22yr old not too young to marry(using the nigerian lifecyle)? Those who are hustling, are they fools? Abeg no support am jooh. 

^^ TRUE TALK
+100

@topic

**SMH** I can't wait to hear his story, why he married this young woman. Which kind of poverty worry am reach dat level.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by MrsChima1(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin
i wish he was 50!!

Don't tell me you are attracted to the new groom sista?!!!! Fainted.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
guys jus dey vex grin
maga must pay ooo wether una like am or not grin
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by pendo89(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Don't tell me you are attracted to the new groom sista?!!!! Fainted.
lol but the groom reminds me of somebody on nl.
Re: 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
odiaero:

Are u sure this guy is not poster nairalander, how come will get update on their movements with pics?

LMAOoo, very good question

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship / 6 Sex Mistakes Women Make / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.