Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

True Christians Ma Stu Rbate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christians Ma Stu Rbate (2863 Views)

Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church / Christianity In Crisis - A Must Read For All True Christians And Converts / How Can You Identify True Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Lets be honest, Ego will not allow you to admit the help you need in this open forum. We can discuss in private . My email I below.

dont fool yourself. this is the way you create false impressions in the minds of people and lead them to a life they dont want. you are the one who needs help.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Joagbaje(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2012
As I said ,your Ego will not allow you here. I can understand. But you know inside,you need help. I have helped many like you.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2012
i cant laugh grin gosh you are a funny dude. please let me repeat myself

diluminati:

dont fool yourself. this is the way you create false impressions in the minds of people and lead them to a life they dont want. you are the one who needs help.

in btw, you are doing a very bad job here, that is if this is the way you bring in converts to people and preach salvation. you are so deficient in this aspect though. thats why i said you need help. i can make you better, trust me wink
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2012
SUMARRY OF JO'S STANCE

Thinking Sex + Masturbation = SIN
Thinking Sex - Masturbation = SIN
Empty mind + MASTURBATION = BAD HABIT
Listen to Pst. Chris Message + MASTURBATION = BAD HABIT.

Masturbation is a sin against the body not God. It is not God's business what you do with your body when it comes to masturbation, although your body is his holy temple. Maybe one day, with good stroking you can orgasm in tongues, its the thoughts that matter not the acts. Jesus didnt die to save you from deadly habits, he died to save you from sin. Christians have habits, Sinners sin. Amen

The absurdity of religion,
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Pls feel for your soul .

Pst Agbaje, Keep deceiving yourself. Keep mocking God with your[i] 'Self-service is not a sin because it's not in the Bible' [/i] because your 'god' Chris said so.

Why do you need to help someone stop a bad habit that will not lead them to hell fire? Why not channel your energy to helping the real sinners.

By the way, this sunday you can help the members of you church that self service while having lustful thoughts -'SIN' by praying for them so the they can at least convert it to self servicing while thinking blank - 'BAD HABIT'. At least the later will not let them miss salvation ke  grin grin

'Awon were pastors'

My country is indeed in trouble big time with fake pastors like these guys!! sad
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Joagbaje(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Demain_man:

Pst Agbaje, Keep deceiving yourself. Keep mocking God with your[i] 'Self-service is not a sin because it's not in the Bible'

Stop rambling as usual . Show us from Gods word . It's people like like you who use man made laws to nullify Gods power. Let me add more laws for your religious head. "CHEWING GUM IS A SIN" hope you feel good now.

My country is indeed in trouble big time with fake pastors like these guys!! sad

The trouble is rather the enslavement of religious folks like you. "SNORING IS A SIN"
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^^^ I can see that you are far gone and beyond redemption! One of this day your 'god' will instruct all of una to kill yourselves and wolla! that will be it.

Continue teaching your church members to self-service and think blank grin Na you sabi.

By the way are there any other 'BAD HABITS' that has to do with PRICK and DISCHARGE? I hope it's not self service alone o!!

List them here for me and for your church members benefit in case we feel the need cheesy

1. Self service

Name them now o, No be say tomorrow now you 'god' Chris go tell us anoda one. you go come here come dey defend rubbish!!!!!!
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Joagbaje(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Instead these empty posts and waste of your time , why don't you study your bible and at least put some substance in. cool.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^ You are just running round in circle. You come here and claim to be a pastor of GOD that sees nothing wrong in self service (not a sin) and I ask you to name other BAD HABITS that has to do with prick. Obviously you can't. How convenient.

Because you self service does not mean is a lesser SIN. There is no bad habit in the eye of GOD almight when it come to lust and sexual immorality. Your body is the Temple of God isn't that what your BIBLE teach you!

IF YOU CANNOT HOLD YOUR URGE, MARRY and Do IT with your wife!! NOT SELF SERVICE.

By the way! continue to encourage your members to think blank while self servicing if they find it hard to STOP. They will love you more for it. Infact you will get more members sef  grin
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Joagbaje(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
can't even refer to one scripture Study. . Study, . . . cool
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Study like you?
You are not studying nada, you are only been brainwashed by your master period. I cannot allow myself to be mugurize by your types.

Man of god ko, Man of god ni!
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
Like someone said earlier, hes a log of shame,
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by chuose: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Jesus said if u think about sex , you have already commited it.
And masturbation involves a whole lot of thinking to get that HIGH!

Matt 5
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Even playing with your body is a sin

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Ephesians 5:3
But fornication, and ALL UNCLEANNESS, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

if u burn go and get married And not do self service

1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by eddy1977(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
I can list a few bad habits that are not sins in themselves,but are still as leathal;

-smoking
- too much sugar
-lack of physical exercises
-lack of adequate sleep
-chewing tobacco
-gambling
-not drinking enough water
-poor hygiene
-unecessary waste of money

God will not cast you in the lake of fire because of these bad habits;but you can live like in hell here on earth if you indulge yourself in these habits.
the problem with these habits is that they can rob you of the joy of experiencing a good quality life on your earthly journey.

but like ephesians 1:13 says;when you got born again,God sealed you for eternal life. the power of sin consciousness,guilt,eternal damnation was broken off of you.

the problem with some of you who have been crucifying me and joagbaje is that you are so sin conscious and so devil minded that you can never enjoy the abundant life that Jesus spoke of in JOhn 10:10. you are so self centered that you think that God deals with you on the basis of your merrits and performance.
you believe in hell so much that you will be dissapointed if God showed you his love. I can bet hundreds of dollars that most of you a experts in masstturbation. the good news is that God loves you inspite of your hypocrisy.I pray that He openes your eyes and grants you to awaken to his undeserved favor and mercy.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^^^Can you list any other bad habit that involves prick apart from self service?

You clown!!!
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by eddy1977(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2012
Demain_man:

^^^^^^Can you list any other bad habit that involves prick apart from self service?

You clown!!!

if calling me a clown makes you happy,then go ahead and pile up more jargons on my head.
even if i listed one thousands bad habits you will still ask for more. no wonder Jesus said that "they have eyes but they cant see".

just for future references,learn to interract with other believers on internet forums.there is such a thing as maturity and nobility of character.if you have such an easiness in name calling anonymous people online,then you shouldnt even participate in online debates.
Re: True Christians Ma Stu Rbate by Demainman1: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^^ How many BAD HABITS did you name involving your manhood? Only self-service ehe? How convenient.

I beg i no wan bother again. No be everyone that claim i am a born again, i am a this, i am a that will enter paradise. How can i man that self-service all the time claim to be born again. If pastors!!.

Nawa for una o.

Can you explain to me why Masturbation is a bad habit in your book. What makes it a bad habit ehe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! / The Problem With The Black Man / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.