Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Make Love Your Duty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Love Your Duty (488 Views)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / Pastor Adeboye Needs To Make Love With One Of His Church Members" -kemi Olunloyo / “ Love Your Neighbour” And Martian’s Antithesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Love Your Duty by yommyuk: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2012
WHAT IS LOVE
Love the emotional pleasure a human being experiences when he/she understands and focuses on the virtues of another human being. The emotion of love, therefore, is overwhelmingly dependent upon how one views another person. If we choose to focus on a person's virtues, we will love them. If we choose to focus on their deficiencies, we will dislike them.
Lev 19:18
“”Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow Israelite, but love your neighbour as yourself, I am the Lord.”

This commandment comes direct from the mouth of God. Therefore let’s make love an obligation, duty, responsibility and a requirement in our daily life without fail.

PRAYER
As we seek the face of God today, may He spoil us with his loving kindness IJN – Amen !!!

God bless wink

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Instructed Me To Remove Object From Her Mouth / This Month; Unfulfilled Promises Are Coming To Pass. / How Do I Grow My Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.