Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: (43305 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by phraoh(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3ECSGoh7L_g/T0SDwTmVv5I/AAAAAAAARnE/YRn0goyczVg/s400/76541_462702675918_503235918_6119554_6049028_n.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-eWIr8_wtE68/T0SDvowN4dI/AAAAAAAARm8/bvUrbU6Ett4/s400/10849_101231799900551_100000411943250_30893_6854255_n.jpg[/img]

Ladies, sorry.
So I got a scoop and I asked the girl in question and she confirmed it. One of Naija's finest artist, Flavour N'abania is engaged and expecting his first baby with US-based singer Beverly Heels. See hotness! Congrats to them.

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2012/02/lib-exclusive-flavour-nabania-engaged.html
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by yamakuza: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2012
Very Fast Sharp Guy Gal?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by londoner: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2012
Oh man, congrats to them, but I personally find Flavour to be SOOOOOO DAMMMMNNNN SEXXXXY, he just oozes sex appeal and confidence. So this is sweet and sour news, lol
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by graciella(f): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
After kissing tiwa savage? shocked
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by sandysprax(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
graciella:

After kissing tiwa savage? shocked

Just kiss? Tell that to 2baba,
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by izeek(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dude was very smart to have won her over very sharply.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by kingsrod: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2012
Is kiss suppose to be something big, its called role play in a music video, twitches be holdin on some Igbe, SMh Congrats Bro, em tasty ike can go and rest,
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Funkymallam(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
Sharp shooter! grin
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by velo10: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
Who is Beverly Heels
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Chinom(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
yamakuza:

Very Fast Sharp Guy!

What do you expext ?!!. He is a Coal city guy. Enugu brought up guys are the sharpest in Nigeria. You will know when you're dealing with coal city guys any where in the world.  FLAVOUR EBEANO.

1 Like

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
Chinom:

What do you expext ?!!. He is a Coal city guy. Enugu brought up guys are the sharpest in Nigeria. You will know when you're dealing with coal city guys any where in the world.  FLAVOUR EBEANO.

then my former classmate must be a fake Enugu boy as d guy nor sharp. I even tell him several times that I doubt if he is igbo. lol
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by kizito96(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
At least he played a foreign match and won
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by lifestyle1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
[size=15pt]Celebrity Marriage, Contract marriage - Congrate today sorry tomorrow lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by yamakuza: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
velo10:

Who is Beverly Heels

does it really matter?

As long as she aint Nigerian.

Chinom:

^ i want to be like him when i grow up!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
Who's that nairaland babe that has spen the better part of her adult life tripping for flavour. I think it's Ogugua. She must be devastated wherever she is.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Chinom(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
saxywale:

then my former classmate must be a fake Enugu boy as d guy nor sharp. I even tell him several times that I doubt if he is igbo. lol

Your former classmate fit be Abakiliki boy claiming to be Enugu guy. There is a clear difference between coal city guys and say Onitsha, Aba or Nnewi brought up. Igbo people are aware of that. Your guy must be Abakilki boy.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
Chinom:

Yeah right! All the coal city boys wey I know dey always slack when we hit da club;however,i have to admit that they are well groomed and well behaved!! Flavour,I see the game and she aint bad,so,carry go nwanne!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by IbroSaunks(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
ogugua88 must be devastated!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Flavour need to be careful when dealing with all these yankees chics,if at all she is one!
These american chics raised by american parents(not raised by african parents),which are mostly raised by a single mother simply dont gerrit!
These bunch are diicck hungry and they dont know what is family values! This chic probably was an ex-stripper musician wanna be! They will have a baby for you simply because you have some change or you are popular!
When I look at that chic all I see is disaster in the making! I hope flavour isnt carried away by the sex appeal of american women!
my 20cents. . .
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by tlops(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
nice!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MissEZ(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
Don't know any of them, but wish them well.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by slam7000(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
@chinom, stop disrespecting Ebonyi peeps,those guys could be worse than boko haram if they want to be and pls make sure you dont repeat that again,BTW is it my eyes or minds playing tricks on me, when i see the pics above,i see FLAVOUR HUGGING A LIVE TRANSFORMER OR TRYING TO GRAB BOKO RUCKSACK,,,nwanne shine your eyes wella.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
His diick is playing tricks on him!! If he isnt careful this jezebel will bring him to ruins !!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ofido(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
flavour need to be careful when dealing
with all these yankees chics,if at all she is
one!
These american chics raised by american
parents(not raised by african
parents),which are mostly raised by a single
mother simply dont gerrit!
These bunch are diicck hungry and they
dont know what is family values! This chic
probably was an ex-stripper musician
wanna be! They will have a baby for you
simply because you have some change or
you are popular!
When I look at that chic all I see is disaster in
the making! I hope flavour isnt carried
away by the sex appeal of american
women!
my 20cents. . .

U said it all Nri priest, I also see the girl as a bad future for my guy flavour
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ofido(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
Am so disappoonted in u Flavour N'abania, A guy from a very humble and a poor background i would expected u to look for a homely igbo girl who understands wat culture and tradition is not all this wanna bees celebrity chicks. My brother flavour u are going for destruction ooooo
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by phraoh(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
Why are folks,saying he is a sharp-shooter.Is it cos of the gurl or what?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Koolking(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Flavour need to be careful when dealing with all these yankees chics,if at all she is one!
These american chics raised by american parents(not raised by african parents),which are mostly raised by a single mother simply dont gerrit!
These bunch are diicck hungry and they dont know what is family values! This chic probably was an ex-stripper musician wanna be! They will have a baby for you simply because you have some change or you are popular!
When I look at that chic all I see is disaster in the making! I hope flavour isnt carried away by the sex appeal of american women!
my 20cents. . .

Your advice is apt sir. He should not be glamoured by beauty and become subjective to life matters
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Koolking(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

my 20cents. . .

Your advice is apt sir. He should not be glamoured by beauty and become subjective to life matters
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by ifyalways(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Pharoh,I think its cos the babe is already expecting a child.

@Topic,Beverly "heels" is what?Can we have more infor. on the girl?

Wish them the best of luck.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Basics007: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
Nice one guy. You don catch your own bone of your bone be that.
Btw Linda Ikeji has resumed blogging so Nl celebrity section can come alive again *grin*
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by flexdee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
There's always a lesson to learn, let's hope He (Flavour) play his card pretty well with this Yankee gyrl.

Cos celebrity vs celebrity= Disaster.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by sandysprax(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

my 20cents. . .

U are so on point.What my eyes are seeing here in UK as a naija born and bred boi is rather imagined than experienced.Girls smoke more than men and the kind of things they wear can make a man's di.ck break outta jail (tear his trousers and stick its head out).Just this evening, these teenagers where just kissing shamelessly right in front of me in a crowded bus.And they're parents dares not say anything or the police will hear it.Not to talk of the way they talk to their elders.The whites have even become cultured than we blacks.Tufiakwa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.